Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:42:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hollow Earth  (Read 3060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vansy1

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:37:21 AM

The shape of the Earth is not perfectly a circle and not flat.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
montaga (OP)

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:09:37 AM

As you have noticed this is a self-moderated thread and you will be moderated, if you don't like it, bad luck

Finally, somebody gets it!: Start a self-moderated thread proposing a theory seeking an intelligent exchange of ideas from the community, but have the ability to delete posts counter to the theory presented.
If you blatantly troll or quote quotes of a quote which quotes just to make the thread a mess you will be dealt with everything else is fine, as is evident.
exscudo

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 10:18:31 AM

And how does the string theory fit in this?
montaga (OP)

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:48:19 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 11:06:09 AM by montaga

RIP Globe
RIP Flat Earth

Mr. Bradbury's Hollow Earth with Stone-Metallic Casing

Mr. Bradbury's Universe

The Bradbury Universe

In the autumn of 1966 a particularly interesting meeting was arranged by the Cambridge University Astronomical Society, England. The speaker was Mr.. John Bradbury, who lived at Ashton-under-Lyne. Mr. Bradbury is not a professional astronomer; he is in fact a chiropodist, but for many years he has been engaged in scientific research, and his findings are, to say the least of it, remarkable. He has developed an entirely new form of mathematics; he has constructed a revolutionary telescope, with which he has been able to observe the stony metallic casing of the universe; and he has demonstrated that the Moon is a small body converged with plasticine phosphorus.
Mr.. Bradbury's lecture was very well received. He spoke for an hour, and then answered questions with calm confidence. It is probably true to say that the professional astronomers in the audience were at variance with some of his ideas-as when he explained how light travels at nil velocity through the sub-semi-vacuum inside the hollow metallic boundary of the universe; but the applause at the end of the meeting was loud and prolonged. Since then, Mr., Bradbury has lectured at other universities also, and on television.
I was delighted when he was able to join me on what was, I think, a fruitful discussion. Mr, Bradbury has so many theories that to describe even half of them would take many hours. Therefore, I will to my best to give a summary of the points which he had brought out in his broadcast and his University lectures.
Mr. Bradbury, as a practical experimenter, is well aware that theories cannot be built up unless they rest upon some kind of observational evidence. This means building a telescope-and an ordinary one will not do; it must be of special design. The Bradbury solution is to use as many lenses as possible, which means, of course, that the amount of light collected will be increased; it is logical to assume that two lenses will collect twice as much light as only one. The lenses need not be large, or of high-quality glass. For his latest telescope Mr. Bradbury has used fifteen lenses, of approximate diameter two inches each. These are put into a tube, as shown in the drawing.

Mr. Bradbury's telescope

Now, each time you add a lens, the shape of the object wonder observation is altered. The brilliant planet Venus brings this out excellently, and in the fifth shape it appears as a cross. More importantly, the telescope is able to show the actual background casing of the universe. There are only two major difficulties with a telescope of his kind. First, the instrument is not easy to use; one has to look through a very small pinhole, and I admit that I personally found it tricky, though this may be because I am so used to looking through my own astronomical telescope-which is constructed upon the conventional rather than the Bradbury pattern. Secondly, the telescope which will show nothing which can be seen with the naked eye, which means that lining it up with a distant object is bound to be rather arbitrary.
Mr Bradbury states that with ten lenses, the instrument has become powerful enough to show the vacuum which lies high above the Earth. Below this is a semi-vacuum, in which the celestial bodies move, and below this again is what he calls the sub-semi-vacuum. Actually, this cosmological view of the universe is rather difficult to put into words, but Mr, Bradbury's scheme of it, given here,

The Universe, according to Mr, Bradbury

should explain what is meant. Note that the outer casing is magnetic a point which is important, and which must be borne carefully in mind.
Before who go any further, let us look more closely at the shape of the Earth. The Flat Earth Society's views have already been described, but the Bradbury version is some-what different, since the Earth has a flat top and a convex bottom; the North Pole lies in the middle, and so, in fact, all directions are south. To talk of "north", "east" or "west" is meaningless. One cannot go as faras the outer edge of the Earth, because anyone who tries to do so will be gently coerced back toward the middle by the unobtrusive but omnipotent effects of magnetism.
Now for some proof. Mr. Bradbury maintains that the apparent curvature of the horizon is an illusion, and I can do no better that quote his own words;
"Take two examples. First, here is a man who lies down in a field and looks up into the sky; the sky then seems the shape of an umbrella. If you get up and walk for some distance, the same thing is visible; you seem to have brought the umbrella-shaped sky with you. Next, consider someone sitting on a deck-chair on the sands looking out to sea. He will see an apparently curved horizon, but the convexity is due to the real convexity of the human eye. The sea, as you will find, always appears at eye level... The sky is solid, and, as has been proved, the background of the universe is solid metallic stone."
Nothing could be fairer than this. Mr. Bradbury also points out that as one goes up, the temperature falls (this is the well-known meteorological lapse-rate); and if one goes sufficiently high, the temperature must fall below that at which air will liquefy. Therefore, at sufficient height- perhaps fifty miles- we must reach a region in which there is intensely cold, liquid air. Above this lies the sub-semi-vacuum which we discussed earlier.
What, then, of the Sun and the Moon?
In the Bradbury universe, the Moon is a mere 220 miles away, so that with the special telescope its apparent distance can be reduced to about forty yards. The Moon is not perfectly flat; it is slightly convex, and is made of carbon. The lunar phases are due not to the changing illumination of sunlight, but to something much more radical. Mr. Bradbury explains that as the carbon-disk Moon moves in a sub-semi-vacuum, it picks up some material such as plasticine phosphorus, which is circulating above the liquid-air zone. When waxing, the Moon collects this material; when waning, it sheds it, and this cycle occurs regularly. Once, in 1953, Mr. Bradbury's telescope showed him a finger like projection from the Moon (see frontispiece), so that evidently the Moon had collected more plasticine than usual. Unfortunately, an ordinary astronomical telescope would not show the projection, and nobody else was able to confirm it. I asked Mr. Bradbury where he could be sure that there was only one finger like projection and not two, but he was adamant on this point.
The Sun, at a distance of at least 400 miles, is further away than the Moon. It cannot be hot, because it it were then we would clearly be enable to receive any heat-waves. Instead, it produces invisible rays which come through to us by way to the sub-semi-vacuum. If actual heat were transferred through the upper belt of liquid air, then of course the air would be melted, and the Earth would experience continuous, steady rainfall-which does not happen.
Day and night can be explained by the fact that part of this material produces alternate transparency and opacity. Light moves instantaneously; theretofore it can be said to have nil velocity, and does not "travel" in the accepted sense of the term. According to Mr. Bradbury, it is made up of three condition of matter, and our accepted ideas of  "colour" are all wrong. This can easily be demonstrated.

As he says: "Red light is actually green. You can prove this by plugging in an electric fire. You get green light first, and then the red, which are of course interchangeable. Green is the only true colour, and includes all the other so-called colours of light."
I particularly admire Mr. Bradbury's definition of "light". I asked him what it was, and he replied, simply: "Light is darkness, lit up." Nobody, however orthodox, is likely to quarrel with this.
Tides also have come under scrutiny. These are presumably due to mercury  mines in Australia. When the Sun goes below the Earth (still, of course, keeping within the pure vacuum) the mercury is heated; this deforms the Earth, and the ocean tides result.
Since Mr. Bradbury first proposed his theories, men have landed on the Moon-or have they? If the Moon is an extremely small body, covered with plasticine phosphorus and made of carbon only an inch or two thick, it would be rather difficult to land there. There can be only two possible explanations. Either the Bradbury picture is wrong, or else the Apollo astronauts have not reached the Moon at all. Mr. Bradbury favors the latter explanation. He considers that instead of going straight up for a distance of a quarter of a million miles, the Apollo space-craft went sideways, diverted by  the force of the magnetic outer casing: had the vehicles continued ina vertical direction they would have met the layer of liquid air, battered their way into the sub-semi-vacuum, whizzed through the pure vacuum, and probably smashed themselves to pieces on the outer metallic casing, producing a sad shower of meteors. He maintains that instead of going to the Moon, the astronauts have actually landed in Tibet. This is a very lofty area, which accounts for the lack of thick atmosphere as well as the absence of life: moreover, the political situation in the East at the moment would preclude any announcement of such a visitation. The return journey to splash-down in the ocean would also be sideways.
Such are Mr. Bradbury's theories. What can one make of them?
That they are wildly unconventional is only too clear. They bear no relation whatsoever to anything in accepted science. Mr. Bradburry himself is well aware of this, and he does not mind in the least. He appreciates, too, that because there is no common factor between his universe and everybody else's, there is no real way in which a discussion can "get off the ground". Unlike some of those who put forward revolutionary ideas, he has no feeling at all of being persecuted or misrepresented; in outlook he is a true pioneer, and his aim is to work away, quietly and patiently, putting forward his theories, building his apparatus, and waiting for the time when his cosmology will replace that Newton and Einstein. At the moment he is beginning serious experiment in photography, using small lenses coated with opaque substances. I have no doubt that the results will be quite fascinating.
I do not personally agree with Mr. Bradbury's ideas. I can hardly be expected to. But I have the greatest personal admiration for him as a man who has had the moral courage to throw overboard every semblance of orthodoxy, and strike out on his own, without fear of any ridicule or scorn which he may draw on his head. As he has shown in his University lectures and in his broadcasts and television appearances, he is ready to go upon his way, absorbing every scientific advance and putting his own interpretation on it. Society would be the poorer without man such as Mr. Bradbury. To me, he is the supreme example of the Independent Thinker.

http://sendvid.com/2lh8ctob

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:02:40 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 11:27:22 AM by Przemax

What is this? Nah. Hollow earth theory have nothing to do what you have said. If you want to see the model how it looks. Look it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pBvC4lo_Sc

And here is how the theory was devised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IinxfgwR0w
o0‡0o

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

Have faith.

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

Does anyone know where to get a Bradbury telescope?

Get used to it.
montaga (OP)

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:28:23 PM

This interpretation of Hollow Earth deals with openings, tunnels to subterranean bases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE42oSNYkE8
montaga (OP)

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:12:54 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 09:15:56 PM by montaga

Eclipses in LSC Concave Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyyKbcfqD-Q

Hollow Earth Entrance Found In 1800's On Arctic Circle Expedition!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlAuw120Rz4
montaga (OP)

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:50:07 AM

Nothing is real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4HWKuf2X-M
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:08:31 PM

As you have noticed this is a self-moderated thread and you will be moderated, if you don't like it, bad luck

Finally, somebody gets it!: Start a self-moderated thread proposing a theory seeking an intelligent exchange of ideas from the community, but have the ability to delete posts counter to the theory presented.

Cheesy Let's start with a picture from 1893 with angels in the corners, and censor anyone who disagrees with such compelling evidence.

This flat/hollow/concave/ Earth shit is starting to get on my nerves. At first I found it entertaining, and enjoyed reading the creative explanations the non-believers had to explain their flat/hollow/concave Earth. Now it's just getting boring and silly. Ah well, back to the reptilians and illuminati theories i guess...
Daniel.Jackson

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:43:10 PM

It is truly hollow proof is in this pic. All the others are edited by NASA. These untouched original pics of hollow earth are super rare. You should be humbled that you get to see one.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RaPtq8F2hUc/maxresdefault.jpg

montaga (OP)

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:00:52 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 01:25:33 PM by montaga

The different models of Hollow Earth:

• The inverted Globe also known as Concave Earth with a center Sun

• The John Bradbury Model with a Metal Encasing and a flat-ish center part

• The Ferguson Map Model with a round ditch and a roof

• The Globe with North-South Pole entrances (and/or others) to "Inner Earth" with secret Nazi Bases etc..

• The Flat Earth model with Glass Dome

• A combination of the above or other (cube, Triangular, hexagonal, octagonal... or any unrealistic shape you dream up)

In my opinion a Ferguson kind ditch in a Bradbury Universe, is correct.
montaga (OP)

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:46:10 AM

Great real science video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wExbki15td8
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:23:27 AM

I have watched videos about these north pole entrances and anomalies like buried alien craft and pyramid structures from a YouTuber named Secure Team 10. That's when I started believing in hollow earth.

Przemax

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:38:00 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 10:20:57 AM by Przemax

The different models of Hollow Earth:

• The inverted Globe also known as Concave Earth with a center Sun

• The John Bradbury Model with a Metal Encasing and a flat-ish center part

• The Ferguson Map Model with a round ditch and a roof

• The Globe with North-South Pole entrances (and/or others) to "Inner Earth" with secret Nazi Bases etc..

• The Flat Earth model with Glass Dome

• A combination of the above or other (cube, Triangular, hexagonal, octagonal... or any unrealistic shape you dream up)

In my opinion a Ferguson kind ditch in a Bradbury Universe, is correct.

Sorry but the skycentrism says that there is a) glass dome b) north-south pole entrance c) sky in the middle and sun being its small part only. Its everything in one model. Also known as LSC. The most logical model of the universe that humanity has come up with. There are even two glass firmanents and thats why we see sometimes a double rainbow on the sky.

So yeah. Learn more before spreading a false dychotomy.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:57:55 AM

A hollow earth would be more prone towards deformation by gravitational forces and inertia.

It would have broken up into fragments a long time ago.
LonelyPrince

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:15:56 PM

Concave model seems more realistic
VapeOil

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:01:23 PM

A hollow earth would be more prone towards deformation by gravitational forces and inertia.

Stop with the logic and let us have our fantasies.

The Dwarven and Elvish races all retreated to hollow earth 1000's of years before the great flood. To get away from man. Now they fly their UFOs around and keep us from getting into their realm.  -FACT-

Przemax

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:05:00 AM

Stop with the logic and let us have our fantasies.

The Dwarven and Elvish races all retreated to hollow earth 1000's of years before the great flood. To get away from man. Now they fly their UFOs around and keep us from getting into their realm.  -FACT-

You mean like - let them have their fantasies of having an iron filled earth that they have never seen and will never see. Or a sun that is so big and so distant that even their imagination cant reach.

There is absolutely no research or proof to backup their claims about it. And there are exsoviet geodetic research claiming the earth is hollow. Its just facts, they should deal with this. Nazis had not took this info from their ass. Germany was the most informed scientific community back then. Their science was far superior to anyone else. And they knew we live in a concave skycentrists world.

Let them have their fantasies you are right. Sooner or later they will know where we live, or their children.
montaga (OP)

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:38:33 AM

What to make of it:
https://youtu.be/CB4SvOFf1MQ
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: