Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: short and simple  (Read 883 times)
jjrundy (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:03:08 AM

loan me .01 btc i give you the numbers to amazon gift card quick reply appreciated.
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:41:46 AM

Vod already done gave you a smackjob, why you pullin' this stuff again?  You aksin ta sell a gift card, an' you ain't gon' pay any money back.  Admit it.

To the below: Wail y'jist type in "Ebonics to Ainglish".  Dat should do it.
jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:45:07 AM

how the hell do i translate that, i tried using google translate....it said it has no clue what the hell you just said.
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 04:56:29 AM

Hehehehe "Ebonics"

As for you OP, I don't know if anynoe is willing to fill your loan or not and I'm not going to say anything about that because it's none of my business. Your collateral, however... is unacceptable. I'd normally be willing to accept most gift cards but with you....

It's either carded.
It doesn't exist.
It's fake and you think people can't check.
You're going to use it when you get the BTC.

The fourth point is usually the most common around loans. So find something else or see if you can find a way to use it as collateral. Or sell it?

keybase.io/0x0010
jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:03:44 AM

Hehehehe "Ebonics"

As for you OP, I don't know if anynoe is willing to fill your loan or not and I'm not going to say anything about that because it's none of my business. Your collateral, however... is unacceptable. I'd normally be willing to accept most gift cards but with you....

It's either carded.
It doesn't exist.

The fourth point is usually the most common around loans. So find something else or see if you can find a way to use it as collateral. Or sell it?

yea...ebonics

i can tell you it does indeed exist
i dont know what carded means...duplicated somehow i assume
i really wanted to kinda trade even up i guess boombastic777 offered me 75% conversion but now hes not replying
if you wanna trade it even up somehow because once you get the funds off the card i dont think you can give them back
ill trade for the 75% its a 10$ card if your willing and seeing as trust almost does not exist here ill give you the card number first
because you seem trustworthy....and im sure you wouldnt do it any other way

excuse my error with punctuation.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:28:09 AM

Hehehehe "Ebonics"

It's either carded.
It doesn't exist.

yea...ebonics

i really wanted to kinda trade even up i guess boombastic777 offered me 75% conversion but now hes not replying
if you wanna trade it even up somehow because once you get the funds off the card i dont think you can give them back
ill trade for the 75% its a 10$ card if your willing and seeing as trust almost does not exist here ill give you the card number first

Carded means that you stole the card or bought it illegally. Amazon gift cards can be easily carded I believe. Can you prove that you bought it legally? You'll get the loan almost instantly if you do.
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 06:32:22 AM

Hehehehe "Ebonics"

It's either carded.
It doesn't exist.

yea...ebonics

Carded means that you stole the card or bought it illegally. Amazon gift cards can be easily carded I believe. Can you prove that you bought it legally? You'll get the loan almost instantly if you do.

If he can prove that he bought it legally, he can sell it almost instantly. (On exchange sites like Paxful.com or Localbitcoins.com)

Getting a loan? Not so much, because you need to consider these points.

* What if the OP uses the card right after he gets the loan? No one can stop him from using it and saying that it wasn't him.
    * What if the card just goes invalid and neither the lender nor the borrower used it. Who takes the loss?

I'm pretty sure most lenders (from previous threads) just get annoyed when someone offers gift cards.

To OP: I'd recommend you to sign up on Paxful.com and sell it. If you can show proof that you bought it, you could get 80-90% on it. If you can't show "proof", you'd get 70+% usually if you can wait for a seller to come online.

keybase.io/0x0010
jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:42:47 PM

looked into paxful, went as far as creating account and verifying identity and all that then realized that those individuals are nothing but sharks...most are around
60% +/- 10% fee for the transaction and thats just a bit to steep. is there anyone thats a trusted memeber that does trades with pp for better than 60%?
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:00:06 PM

Vod already done gave you a smackjob, why you pullin' this stuff again?  You aksin ta sell a gift card, an' you ain't gon' pay any money back.  Admit it.

To the below: Wail y'jist type in "Ebonics to Ainglish".  Dat should do it.

Just an ordinary lame English spoken by uneducated trash, nothing more.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: