Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Extra $1000 a Month  (Read 342 times)
oltobit (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:34:02 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 04:29:00 PM by oltobit

Earn Extra $1000 a Month Self-publishing
All you need is your computer and internet

Do you want to earn more money without the fear of losing money (because you don't have to invest anything), then this opportunity is for you?
If you are looking for a way to turn 1 btc into 2 btc in one day, sorry, this is not for you.

So, all you have to invest is "time," and you will earn.

My service costs $20 or $35, details below.

FAQ

You probably want to tell us you have a self-publishing secret, why don't you use it for yourself?
I have no secret. As a matter of fact, search for, "How to earn from self-publishing," and you can get started.

So what service are you selling?
I'm selling about two years experience in self-publishing. You won't have to spend another six months trying to figure out what works, and what doesn't. When I started self-publishing, I had to experiment for months. People give up during the experimenting phase.

Seriously, can I make $1000?
Yes! But you have to work for it.

How long will it take for me to start making $1000 a month?
Two months - if you are determined.
But if you don't meet your target of $1000, and you make $500, that's not bad, I guess.

You are already earning from self-publishing, why do you want to offer this service?
This service will help interested people get started with self-publishing and they will definitely be happy. The fee is extra income for me (and I'll work for it).

Can I lose money?
No, if you play the game my way.
Yes, if you spend too much on a book and it doesn't sell well.
The highest I have spent on a book is $10. But most times, I spend zero.

Why $20 or $35?
For the $20 service, I'll guide you till you publish your first book and start earning from it. I'm not selling you an ebook, I'll tell you what will sell (plot, keywords, branding, title, etc) till you start earning from the book.
For the $35 service, I'll write a 3000 word book for you that will sell and make a professional cover. This service also includes all I'm offering in the $20 service.

What kind of books do you write?
Fiction.

I'm lazy, I can't write, can I invest?
There's investment space for only one person. Basically, I'll run the investor's publishing account for 5 - 6 months and all earnings will be paid directly to the investor's account - till the investor gets his/her money with agreed interest.
Now, this might sound too good to be true; if the investor is still "lazy," and he/she doesn't publish any book, he/she will keep earning from the books on the account after I have stopped running the account, the income will keep reducing every month.

I can't write or speak English well, what can I do?
You can hire someone to write for you. I suggest you start with the $35 service first.
We can work something out later.

You are a newbie...?
Actually, I signed up sometime in February when I started using Bitcoin. Then I assumed account age also increased rank. Recently I logged in and saw "newbie," I was heartbroken.

How else do you earn on the Internet?
I'm a ghostwriter.
I buy and sell btc sometimes.

If you are interested, send me a pm. If you have more questions, kindly post below so others can benefit.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 05:21:21 PM

Interesting idea here, but I do have a few questions:

• You're willing to write the book, so you're just looking for ideas on what to write and then you'll manage the publishing (i.e., "investor's account") and receive all royalties or payments coming from the book prior to those monies being shared with any of us, yes?
  • Do you deal in bitcoin? Most of us avoid fiat currency out of general principle
  • Can you provide references of your success? I.e., people you've engaged in a similar business relationship with, how it went, what gains were made by the person whose role we would have, etc.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 05:23:35 PM

If you can generate $1,000 from $20 to $35 service charge, Why share the 99% of earnings. you should be a millionaire now if you can flip $20 to $1,000 in one month. Just Sayin Smiley

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:29:17 PM

Are you offering a vouch copy @OP?
oltobit (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:57:19 PM

Interesting idea here, but I do have a few questions:

• You're willing to write the book, so you're just looking for ideas on what to write and then you'll manage the publishing (i.e., "investor's account") and receive all royalties or payments coming from the book prior to those monies being shared with any of us, yes?
  • Do you deal in bitcoin? Most of us avoid fiat currency out of general principle
  • Can you provide references of your success? I.e., people you've engaged in a similar business relationship with, how it went, what gains were made by the person whose role we would have, etc.

Hi, the investor receives payment directly to his or her account. It's more like the investor has paid upfront for profits he/she will earn.
And I, the writer (or more specifically the ghostwriter in this case) manages his/her or account. He/she will be able to access the account to see my activities.
Since I combine ghostwriting with self-publishing, I have no problem with getting paid upfront. Typically, on Amazon KDP, where I self-publish, payments are made every 60 days. For example, December earnings will be paid by February ending.
Some writers actually prefer ghostwriting to self-publishing; that means they don't have to wait 60 days to get paid.

I don't need "investors," just one "investor" in this case.

Yes, I deal in Bitcoin.

I can show proof.

Regarding having an investor, what I will do is basically glorified ghostwriting.
oltobit (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:14:57 AM

If you can generate $1,000 from $20 to $35 service charge, Why share the 99% of earnings. you should be a millionaire now if you can flip $20 to $1,000 in one month. Just Sayin Smiley

The service charge is to show interested people what works in self-publishing, they will have to work themselves to start earning $100, $200, $500, or $1000. I'm not flipping $20 for $1000 in one month.

It will take about two months to start earning $1000 depending on the amount of work the person puts in.

Quoting from my main post;

"How long will it take for me to start making $1000 a month?
Two months - if you are determined.
But if you don't meet your target of $1000, and you make $500, that's not bad, I guess."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: