Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:17:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $2500 neteller for sell  (Read 401 times)
exchangeserver (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:37:21 PM

I have $2500 in neteller account. I want sell my neteller and want to receive other ecurrency perfect money, bitcoin, skrill.
I can show you my neteller account details in Skype shared screen if you think its scam.
So do not tell me to go first.
Add me in Skype: mdshihab83
Fourge

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 03:52:11 PM

I have $2500 in neteller account. I want sell my neteller and want to receive other ecurrency perfect money, bitcoin, skrill.
I can show you my neteller account details in Skype shared screen if you think its scam.
Anyone who adds this user on skype and sends first the funds will be throwing away their money, always ask for an escrow once someone asks you to send first with an account that only has 1 post, use your heads guys.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:00:33 PM

Even if you are showing the shared screen in skype , it does not mean that you are genuine, it is better to go for escrow for this deal as both of them will be in safe position if you use escrow,
v1ljar

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:31:50 PM

He have mutli accs here - last time he tryed sell btc and not sent first to repped member and not using escrow - SCAMMER.
Jimbola3

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:59:33 PM

He have mutli accs here - last time he tryed sell btc and not sent first to repped member and not using escrow - SCAMMER.
Where are these so called multi accts?
Do you have proof or screens of them? Would like to see them to prove what you are saying is true.
v1ljar

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:04:34 AM

Where are these so called multi accts?
Do you have proof or screens of them? Would like to see them to prove what you are saying is true.

omfg - check here then moron - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1726543.0
same skype - different user with neqative feedback
Fourge

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 06:01:44 AM

He's a moron and probably the owner of the OP, the account is obviously bought and he was tagged and had to get a new one.

theseller

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:43:22 PM

OP believes we are a bunch of fools.
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:04:43 PM

i need 500$ neteller

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: