Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bear market behind us now?  (Read 543 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:00:10 AM

the bear market could be, meaning we are building up to a bull run. Once the stability is seen by outside investors, money should come rushing back in. This could take weeks to months though
No wonder people will rush into it as they catching up the last moment of buying in low price. Rise will come next and people will waiting for that even it takes few weeks to come but still worthy for it. We are currently stuck from $7k-$8k range, we can see stability at that price for many days, most probably market are now preparing for another strike for the next month. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crpytonation

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:10:42 AM

Bear market is not new for bitcoin.It has been like this since 2011.Just a  temp. phase wchih will be followed by a bull market.Take this opportunity to do some bottom fishing and low and HODL
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:48:20 AM

the bear market may be over now but this "optimism" that you are talking about is not back to the market yet. it will come back when the big rises begin and it is starting to be late to buy back. that is when the masses start FOMO buying.
No i dont think so. Bear market is still around. As we know now bear price has very long scheme that make us very worry to our investment. Actually bear market that what people dont like from cryptocurrency but this should be taken as a risk and reward is waiting us.
maikala

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

The market behind us has so many faces, so many rules, Sometimes I feel they are saying this to have more people watching them buy the money they are holding so they can sell high then take Money back on Bitcoin.
Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:05:38 AM

Well we hope so because this bear market has really disturbed us all for quite some time but today the market has been green and i can see the display of the so called dominancy and supremacy of bitcoin. Bitcoin is indeed King of Cryptocurrencies.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:02:57 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2019, 09:48:57 PM by jojohamasa

I see that the market is in transition
There's a big event going to happen
And then the market knows the right direction
anana ris

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:08:02 AM

The bear market could be, meaning we are building up to a bull run. Once the stability is seen by outside investors, money should come rushing back in. This could take weeks to months though
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

There doesn't seem to have been any media FUD for a while and I keep reading how institutional investors are coming into the market. Is the bear market over and is renewed optimism coming into the market? It easy to see what is happening now as a new bull market but I've been caught out before.
yeah right,but looks like the bull is behind the bear too and just waiting for chance to move over as the prices now getting better than what had happen for the past 3 months.hoping the acceptance of korea and thailand will give good movements on all coins in the market not just bitcoin and ethereun

I see that the market is in transition
There's a big event going to happen
And then the market knows the right direction

You should have putted the links about what you are saying Big event because proof is what we need here now,since we are tired of speculations
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

The bear market could be, meaning we are building up to a bull run. Once the stability is seen by outside investors, money should come rushing back in. This could take weeks to months though

The fluctuations of the crypto prices  is a normal, now the price are slightly increased then decreased again.
We did not know if what will happen and when the bear market stops. I hope before the end of 2018 it would be recovered from the dip.

Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:30:08 AM

Perhaps it has but it always pays to be caution in business. I am treating bitcoin like any other business,buy low,sell high,take profit. Then use profits to buy some more. At least the price is somewhat stable so definitely we would see a lot of buying pressure.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:09:20 AM

I wouldn't say that we are out of the woods because bitcoin you will know how this market reacts for every FUD and negative news coming along. And its impossible not to hear and read them everyday that might sway some newbie investors to push the sell button.

But I think this is the first time that we have seen started a week on a positive note and might end it as well on the green. Pretty stable around the $6500 range. Might be a sign that the bears are losing grip and bulls taking over, but I'm not that confident so let's see how it goes for next week if $7K can be touch.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Devnant

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:59:07 AM

I think that we are not on a bear market anymore, the market is slowly going up and everything seems to be good.
There are good news, there are good things coming up too

Game is my life
simongoat (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

I can't think how many times this year I thought that the bear market was over. But now I think it is officially over and the bottom of the market has been reached. Next stop -> Moooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

Does not seem to be.  2018’s growth trend has been not much promising to reach so high this year. The first half has been in favour of investors. The second beginning was satisfying but the growth again cam back down to $6K which is really not a good sign for a huge hike as like last year. There are very many reasons for this current market. Unpredictable still. 

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

The bear has dominated this market since January till now and I am not seeing a serious changes in the equation of things.  I have been following so predictions and speculations but notting has really changed.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:36:21 PM

There doesn't seem to have been any media FUD for a while and I keep reading how institutional investors are coming into the market. Is the bear market over and is renewed optimism coming into the market? It easy to see what is happening now as a new bull market but I've been caught out before.
Since this is a question being asked months the market situation remains the same. The bear market we are riding will continue as long as there is no clarity regarding the regulations and it will continue like this for some time, yet I am sure that the market will recover and so does everyone in this market for a long time.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

Does not seem to be.  2018’s growth trend has been not much promising to reach so high this year. The first half has been in favour of investors. The second beginning was satisfying but the growth again cam back down to $6K which is really not a good sign for a huge hike as like last year. There are very many reasons for this current market. Unpredictable still. 
I agree that we can't predict the current situation of the market, that's why we need to be smarter than ever before. This ain't a joke that were making fun of it, but a serious matter to focus on. We're liable for our future, because looking to the roller coaster behavior of the trend of the price, we're stuggling to reach even $10k this month. Still I do hope that bearish market will suppress though, so that we could see the stability of bitcoin soon.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

I can't think how many times this year I thought that the bear market was over. But now I think it is officially over and the bottom of the market has been reached. Next stop -> Moooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn

Bear market will not be over because the prices are bullish so keep on holding your coins until it stabilizes to grow up because the market is depending on supply and demand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: