Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Switch to offline wallet  (Read 2107 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:32:29 AM

Its really hard to keep your bitcoin. Its up to the owner how they manage the risk. Theres a hole for every wallet. If you use paper wallet. It could lost or burn. If you use online wallets. Its prone from phishing, you cant access your private keys and it has third party. Offline wallets. You need a clean pc and good antivirus. But if your pc is broken, you lost your btc. See. Even if you have a good wallet if the owner is careless, its not effective.
I guess the only safe is cold storage.

There is no problem with keeping you bitcoin as long as your pc is protected with good anti virus as well. For me offline wallet is useless if you have a problematic pc unit and i can only suggest that you must keep it to your online wallet and make sure you choose the safest wallet online and remember always not to share your peraonal infos to avoid your account to be hacked. With my experience i cash-out my btc from my online wallet to the trusted bank of my country which is their affiliate and saved that through my savings account as converted fiat currency. If ever i will invest another btc i must cash in again to online wallet in order to be converted to bitcoin again and so on i can invest at profit gaining sites which earns btc.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: