Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotify Premium 2 Years Worldwide (1 Year Warranty)  (Read 1884 times)
DSBrands (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:39:39 PM

Spotify Premium Subscription with 2 Years Validity And 1 Year Warranty

$70 $44.99 Only!!
★ Cheapest on BitCoin Talk ★

★ What is Spotify? ★

Spotify is a digital music streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artists all over the world.

Real Cost: 10$ each month, So 10$ * 24(2 Years) = 240$.

★ Why Premium?

Spotify Premium allow you use a lot of features like:
  • Play any song.
  • Download music & Listen offline.
  • No ads.
  • Better sound quality.
and much more you can read all about premium in the offical Spotify site: https://www.spotify.com/int/premium/

★ Details ★
Payment:
: Paypal($2 Extra) OR Bitcoin (You can get Bitcoin here: http://localbitcoins.com)
Delivery: 24 Hours Top (Usually 1 hour)
Subscription     : 2 Years

★ Order Procedure ★

New Account Existing Account Existing Account
NEW Username & Password,
We will send your premium account.
Your account,
We will give you instructions to make your account premium.
Your account,
We will get it done for you!
You can change the password before and after the process is done.

★ Contact Me ★

★ Reviews ★
Will be updated
Since we are new here we don't have any reviews here, But here are some proofs that will make you feel more secure:

1. eBay Seller - We selling our premiums on eBay as well, We already have more then 100 sells in 3 weeks You can see we have only positive feedbacks: http://www.ebay.com/itm/262767016110
2. Bitify Seller - Recently we started to sell on Bitify platform as well, We already did 3 successful sells with 100% positive feedback and 5 stars: https://bitify.com/spotify-premium-2-years-worldwide-24-months-507595/

Warranty
We provide 1 year full warranty for anything that occur to your account.
That means that if your account stops working, I will happily provide a new one without a problem. Don't be discouraged, however. I have not yet had an account stop working within 6 months, so there should not be a need to replace the account often after the initial purchase.

Additional Details:
1. These accounts are not carded, cracked or hacked. This is your personal account you can do whatever you wish to do with it after you have received it.
2. We can't upgrade (overextend) current Spotify premium member - so either you'll open a new account and transfer your music from your old account (easy), or wait until the premium is over.
3. Be AWARE that your account region will be permanent changed - subscription will be Philippine based You'll still have access to playlists, music library and Spotify content worldwide.

Terms of Service
1. After I deliver a working account, I do not provide refunds, simply replacements.
2. I have the right to deny any customers service, as unlikely as this may be.
3. You have read the entire thread upon purchase and will not dispute anything stated.
4. These Terms of Service may change at any point without me needing to notify you.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:58:57 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 07:50:41 PM by bolinao

So the accounts will show an expiry date 2 years from purchase ?

Do you give a vouch copy ? if so i can take one and give a honest review.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
Pro.Little

Activity: 84
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:50:44 PM

Hey so you took my design thread from my Grammarly Thread. LOL Wink

Anyway, if you want to mention reviews there at least mention the ones on grammarly.

But anyway! Can anyone vouch for this guy?

_______

edit:

is a reposted thread?
original: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718978.msg17230300#msg17230300
DSBrands (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:27:03 PM

So the accounts will show an expiry date 2 years from purchase ?

Because the premium based on special offer in the Philippines you'll don't see it on the Spotify site, But if you choose to buy via option 2 (Instructions) through the steps you'll make the exact expiration date will shown, If you buy via the "faster" options (1,3) you'll get from us the exact expiry date in a picture.
I added how it's look like (this picture is from other client purchase today):
http://i.imgsafe.org/6c2a23ff05.png.
If you still not convinced you can send me message via Skype so I can help you be satisfied.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:33:17 PM

Ok, I was just curious, sorry but I won't be buying from you for such an amount as you are a newbie and I have seen far too many people scammed by newbies.  Wink

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
DSBrands (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:46:25 PM

Ok, I was just curious, sorry but I won't be buying from you for such an amount as you are a newbie and I have seen far too many people scammed by newbies.  Wink
That's why I showed my proofs in the reviews section, if you still feel uncomfortable you can PM me trough Skype for more evidence of my trust.
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:59:23 AM

$45!  LOL! The Philippines offer has been around before and has been a big FAIL in the past. I've already been through that one.  After 2 months or less Spotify shuts it down.  A warranty beyond 20 minutes is meaningless on this forum because the seller can disappear at will.  How could anyone possibly "use" the warranty when you are no longer here.  Yea Yea ..... you'll say you're different.  NOT.  As soon as the shit starts hitting the fan and accounts start getting closed you're out of here like a fart on a windy day.  Spotify deals are worthless other than the $1 ones good for a week or 2. Trust is meaningless on these deals because the accounts may work for a month or 2 and by then you're gone.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:12:10 AM

Agree 100%.  Not a chance it will last beyond a couple months.

$45!  LOL! The Philippines offer has been around before and has been a big FAIL in the past. I've already been through that one.  After 2 months or less Spotify shuts it down.  A warranty beyond 20 minutes is meaningless on this forum because the seller can disappear at will.  How could anyone possibly "use" the warranty when you are no longer here.  Yea Yea ..... you'll say you're different.  NOT.  As soon as the shit starts hitting the fan and accounts start getting closed you're out of here like a fart on a windy day.  Spotify deals are worthless other than the $1 ones good for a week or 2. Trust is meaningless on these deals because the accounts may work for a month or 2 and by then you're gone.
DSBrands (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:38:17 AM

Okay, So let me tell you this:
My first Spotify premium sale was in 12/08/2016 I can prove this if you'll have a look on my previous eBay account.
The reason I don't ask for 5$ or any cheap amount it because my premium will last for the whole time.
And you right in this forum I have no name, no identity and I don't have to keep my warranty but this is why I added my eBay account with more then 100 sales and my Bitify account with 5 sales.
If you think I would really selling silly premium that not last long so don't you think I wouldn't sell it on eBay with promise because eBay will reap me off if someone will open a dispute on me and yet more then 100 happy buyers.
I know you all had bad experience with Spotify premium, But what I sell I believe is diffrent.
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:56:14 PM

My first Spotify premium sale was in 12/08/2016 I can prove this if you'll have a look on my previous eBay account.
The reason I don't ask for 5$ or any cheap amount it because my premium will last for the whole time.
And you right in this forum I have no name, no identity and I don't have to keep my warranty but this is why I added my eBay account with more then 100 sales and my Bitify account with 5 sales.
If you think I would really selling silly premium that not last long so don't you think I wouldn't sell it on eBay with promise because eBay will reap me off if someone will open a dispute on me and yet more then 100 happy buyers.
I know you all had bad experience with Spotify premium, But what I sell I believe is diffrent.

12/8/16?  That's 3 weeks.  What does that prove? It's 4-5 months that would prove something.  Besides, it's easy to get anonymous eBay accounts just lile accounts here. It's all over BITIFY.  I stand by what I say.  3 or 4 months from now (or less) Spotify will shut down these accounts and you (and your eBay, PayPal, BCT & Bitify account) will be nowhere to be found.  I am not saying you are scamming  I think you truly believe what you say but the fact is Spotify will catch up with all your accounts because they ALWAYS do.  I've already had the "Philippines" account and the "Sony" account and 2 others and they always get shut down after anywhere from 1 to 3 months. These are all promotional accounts from various companies and Spotify always figures it out.

You think Spotify won't find it fishy when hundreds of PHILIPPINE based accounts are only being used in the US?  That was the message I got when my account was shut down.
DSBrands (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:50:05 PM

12/8/16?  That's 3 weeks.  What does that prove? It's 4-5 months that would prove something.  Besides, it's easy to get anonymous eBay accounts just lile accounts here. It's all over BITIFY.  I stand by what I say.  3 or 4 months from now (or less) Spotify will shut down these accounts and you (and your eBay, PayPal, BCT & Bitify account) will be nowhere to be found.  I am not saying you are scamming  I think you truly believe what you say but the fact is Spotify will catch up with all your accounts because they ALWAYS do.  I've already had the "Philippines" account and the "Sony" account and 2 others and they always get shut down after anywhere from 1 to 3 months. These are all promotional accounts from various companies and Spotify always figures it out.

You think Spotify won't find it fishy when hundreds of PHILIPPINE based accounts are only being used in the US?  That was the message I got when my account was shut down.
Excuse me where I came from we put the days before the months I meant to write 12 August 2016,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: