Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE BEST PLATFORM EXCHANGE BITCOIN TO PAYPAL Fast (btctowallet.com) Reverse  (Read 345 times)
ceedmkbtc (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Like my job

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 03:28:56 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 07:32:49 AM by ceedmkbtc

THE BEST PLATFORM EXCHANGE BITCOIN TO PAYPAL : https://WWW.BTCTOWALLET.COM

Convert Bitcoin to PayPal or reverse

Why to use this platform to convert your Bitcoin in Paypal?
Increased security
Free choices when create user account
Possibility of tracking transaction
27/7 technical support
email support
phone support

Send Bitcoin to PayPal

Send Bitcoin to PayPal account in less than 6 hours

Accept Westerunion and moneygram

Afiliate program

Any registered user of BTCTOWALLET can use our Affiliate Program. Through you can earn up to 10% of all exchanges made through your link. All your winnings can be withdrawal at any time you wish. Term of payment of profits from 1 to 5 working days.

How it works?
When a user enters through your link we automatically remember your id number in our system. If the user has requested to exchange pay its part and we successfully complete the exchange you get your profit by 10% of the difference between the two amounts. Example: If the user decides to exchange 100 dollars and our exchange rate is 1 = 0.95, users receive 95 dollars and you take 10% of 5

How to use Affiliate Program:

Login with your account
Go to tab "Referrals"

I am serious Men like trust people i hate Scammer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:52:33 AM

Any PayPal based services may end up in bankruptcy or scam unless they officially tie up with PayPal. I am not usually considering using these types of services even they are genuine due to charge backs initiated by other customers will make them to scam me.

This site even does not have ssl certificate. Not at all recommended to use.
ceedmkbtc (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Like my job

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 07:30:30 AM

Any PayPal based services may end up in bankruptcy or scam unless they officially tie up with PayPal. I am not usually considering using these types of services even they are genuine due to charge backs initiated by other customers will make them to scam me.

i thing have https://WWW.BTCTOWALLET.COM  also for paypal ( read faq )

Successfully Buying Bitcoins With Paypal
Many people who have used Bitcoin and Paypal say that using Paypal to buy Bitcoin is a very difficult process. If we take a glance at the previous track record of buying Bitcoin via Paypal, we will see that people have indeed faced many inconveniences with Paypal. These difficulties arise due to recurring situations where a person uses Paypal to buy Bitcoin, and then initiates a chargeback, in which the person claims to never have received the bitcoins, and demands a refund from the Bitcoin seller. It is said that Paypal often favors fraudulent merchants, so most Bitcoin traders expect this system to be dangerous with a high chance of having their money stolen, and may opt to refrain from purchasing bitcoins through Paypal. 
Process can take 10 day or more ( for verification can process )

I am serious Men like trust people i hate Scammer
Fourge

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 08:00:32 AM

That is a shit site, no design just bought a script and added a cheapass logo probably done using paint or some online logo designer. I don't even have time to waste using whois to find out more info about the domain.

LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 01:53:10 PM

I totally agree with you.
Just look at what happened to xcoins and their exchange site with wirexapp bitcoin debit card.
Just took 3 months if even that to get in troubles with accepting paypal as a form of payment with massive amounts of chargebacks happening that eventually had it force to close up.
Angel03

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:22:51 PM

totally agree with you  Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: