Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: And a silence descended across the land....  (Read 1772 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:29:39 PM

Cashed out, crossing my fingers the exchange isn't hacked, and leaving a huge buy order at $20.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm curious to see what it looks like outside. Then I'll get a beer, and I'll pay for it with cash. Then I'll forget all about this thing called crypto....

...till one day, we rise to fight again! This war isn't finished FIAT MONEY! You haven't seen the last of my hashes!

more or less retired.
Bytas

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 05:34:19 PM

Wait, you are still bashing fiat currency after you publicly stated that you cashed out, meaning that you trust fiat more than Bitcoin at the moment? That's just silly.  I'm still in and in 10 years time my coins will be worth a lot more than they are today. go enjoy your dollars Tongue
alexh

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 05:37:03 PM

Smart move cashing out and buying in again. Guess tomorrow will be fun day.
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 06:00:34 PM

Cashed out, crossing my fingers the exchange isn't hacked, and leaving a huge buy order at $20.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm curious to see what it looks like outside. Then I'll get a beer, and I'll pay for it with cash. Then I'll forget all about this thing called crypto....

...till one day, we rise to fight again! This war isn't finished FIAT MONEY! You haven't seen the last of my hashes!

In God We Trust.
BTCLuke

Activity: 526
Merit: 508

My other Avatar is also Scrooge McDuck

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:11:46 PM

Yep, I too decided to cash out (Not all at once, didn't want to show too much red volume) and will buy when I see it at the bottom.

Hopefully I can get 5x or better my coins this way.

Sometimes I wonder if enough of us got together and committed to buy at a certain price, all timed together, we could turn the market back up in a big way... But that would take thousands and thousands of coins, I'd think.

Worth a try though. There is certainly going to be a big, scary selloff when MtGox comes back online tonight.

Luke Parker
Bank Abolitionist
aurora

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 08:18:25 PM

you could be paying too much

Dym.game
Double your money. Use Martingale/anti strategies. 1 to 1 odds
rikur

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:24:16 PM

Save us from your BS stories, you cashed out and added to the panic.
Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 11:07:51 PM

In God We Trust.

Wait! Isn't it "In HAL We Trust"?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: