Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Investing in Cloud Mining Still Profitable ??  (Read 3329 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:33:07 AM

Not so much after halving. I think lending coins would be more profitable.

Indeed due to the halving its also not so profitable and more and trading is now the best thing you can pick.

Yes halving will be at every four years but cloud mining is not the best suggestion for investing, because it will take years and years to get your ROI. Even i have invested in cloud mining without but people shutdown it very fastly without any single penny to me.
Aside from not being that profitable and getting hard to mine bitcoin every day, cloud mining is mostly ending up in scam, you give them your money without any guarantee with getting them back and only for 1% of the investment and the time, no cloud investment remains legit and keeping their words.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:18:03 PM

I don't think so, since cloud mining is not safe and it is very risky to all scammers their. If you want to invest then there are many ways to have more profit and it is safe then rather to invest in cloud mining. But it depends to the user on their own if they want to invest cloud mining or not.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:42:39 PM

I don't think so, since cloud mining is not safe and it is very risky to all scammers their. If you want to invest then there are many ways to have more profit and it is safe then rather to invest in cloud mining. But it depends to the user on their own if they want to invest cloud mining or not.

https://cex.io/ still exist until now it means that they still survive and able to paid investor.
If investor keep come it means that cex.io still profitable so the conclusion must be depend on what cloud mining site do you want to invest

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:15:29 PM

https://cex.io/ still exist until now it means that they still survive and able to paid investor.
If investor keep come it means that cex.io still profitable so the conclusion must be depend on what cloud mining site do you want to invest
A long term ponzi scheme is still a ponzi scheme. Cex is also a trading platform so their income doesn't come only from cloud mining. The bigger the company the longer it can sustain its schemes without anyone noticing. Cloud mining as a system is unsustainable and unprofitable so all cloud mining operators have to somehow cheat their clients.
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:51:48 AM

A long term ponzi scheme is still a ponzi scheme. Cex is also a trading platform so their income doesn't come only from cloud mining. The bigger the company the longer it can sustain its schemes without anyone noticing. Cloud mining as a system is unsustainable and unprofitable so all cloud mining operators have to somehow cheat their clients.

Yes exactly, cloud mining is not recommended to use since it is not profitable. At first cloud mining is decreed but as years went by, the money of the users who invested them is  irrecoverable since they already cheat or scammed the users who invested, they are easy to disappear like a bubble together with your money. It is very risky in investing in cloud mining, so i dont recommend to inevest in CM.
njmulhsn

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

Brotherly advice "STAY AWAY FROM CLOUD MINING" even then if you cant comprehend then please go ahead and make some losses.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:37:43 AM

I know that this thread is long but for readers here in the service section I still give advice to beginners and newbie who intend to invest in cloud mining. I just can not say good about investing in cloud mining sites because scammers are spreading over the internet make sure you first compliment the site details and who's behind on it and always look at the feed back to prevent scammer's site.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

I know that this thread is long but for readers here in the service section I still give advice to beginners and newbie who intend to invest in cloud mining. I just can not say good about investing in cloud mining sites because scammers are spreading over the internet make sure you first compliment the site details and who's behind on it and always look at the feed back to prevent scammer's site.

Nice advice bro. Id also like to add that cloud mining sites are mainly paid and not free , if ever you see a free cloud mining sites like bitminer.io then that is defenitely a scam and cannot give you anything in return. Beware because these sites do have lots of clone and similliraties to other cloud mining sites but all of them can still be identified easily via their domain name . Scam sites usually ends in .io and not in .com

Overall if ever you find a legit cloud mining sites. Be sure to always track your progress and always withdraw your earnings immediately if ever you already reach the withdrawal thereshold in order to be safe from possible issues later on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: