Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this possible - I Need 5BTC Using my website as collateral  (Read 595 times)
AikFrank (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:11:19 PM

I have a website i recently just launched which was developed for about $2,100, its a Bitcoin Digital Market Place with referral earning plans (MLM). I have started making little profits, launched last 2 Months and presently i earn between $100 - $250 as profits Weekly.

I will be needing 5BTC for a repayment in 1 Month, i don't know if this loan amount is possible. My new website needs lots of traffic and am confident that when am able to lots dive traffic from Facebook and Google i will make more in this one Month and be able to repay back.

I might not be able to drop the link here cos of some private reasons, i will drop link via PM. Don't worry about site's ownership, am ready to verify.

I really don't know if this is possible, please you can also give me the best way to do this.

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:34:52 PM

The website may not even be worth 5btc. I would suggest posting it in public for everyone to see and provide you their input than in private, unless there is something you dont want people to know or see.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 08:56:45 PM

If you are already making some profit, then why do you need more traffic? Simply invest your revenue back into the website to generate more traffic if needbe; an accelerated process won't be given to you [the loan] but you could always try to market it here on bitcointalk -- I looked at your past post history, is this website the one similar to Paxful?

And if you're unwilling to drop the link here, then how exactly are you profiting without a public market? After all, free promotion in this lending thread shouldn't be a proble, right?

You've failed to mention a repayment amount as well as an address (but those are not necessary at this point)

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 09:24:07 PM

This is all impossible also my website can't worth 5 btc. since you mention that your website is made 2 months old so it means it is new and it is impossible that you are earnings $100 usd or more because its new.. even in organic traffic via seo you will just get small traffic..
Like my above post why you need to get loan since you are earnings $100 a weeks and why you need more traffic?
This question for me is hard to trust.
If you are doing affiliate marketing with your site better to stay and ask for your manager about early payout maybe they can give you early payout because i am also working in affiliate marketing and any advertising network..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:25:48 PM

You are wasting your time here on this forum for this big amount no one going to help you just some one can give you negative feedback so better lock this thread and try to arrange from other sources like family and friends good luck
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:21:39 AM

You are wasting your time here on this forum for this big amount no one going to help you just some one can give you negative feedback so better lock this thread and try to arrange from other sources like family and friends good luck

He is wasting his time and ours too, because he don't offer a valid collateral.
not because the amount that he requested is big.

Put something good as collateral to ensure possible lenders and perhaps you will be surprised from the amount... Cool

AikFrank (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:37:03 AM

Thanks all.

With all the response gotten here i see its impossible.

Thanks i really appreciate the comments.

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: