Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cfmstats - Daemon to monitor transactions and present confirmation time stats.  (Read 1176 times)
BkkCoins (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1009

firstbits:1MinerQ

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 04:20:12 PM

A few day ago there was much discussion on reddit about fees and confirmation times. I decided to make a small python script to monitor how long transactions take to get confirmed for various values and fees paid.

Here is what my default HTML output looks like. This should be fairly accurate data.

I've been testing it out today and it seems to work ok. So I've put it up on my github repo and hope that others find it useful. I don't have a public facing server with bitcoind running right now so if someone wants to serve a web page with the stats real time then that would be welcomed.

The program outputs two formats. It takes an HTML template and inserts data so you have a web page that gets updated for every block. And it has a CSV data dump as well for importing into other programs.

The code is in my github misc repo along with some other handy Bitcoin utils.

Please let me know if you host it somewhere or find any bugs or issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BkkCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 05:44:31 PM

Ok. I've now hosted it up on bitcoin.speedstats.org - take a peek.

BkkCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 10:49:32 AM

Updated now with "Probability of Next Block" stats.
Just reset so will need some time to average out results.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: