Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Account - Lost Old One  (Read 317 times)
wellthissuckszlol (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:32:24 AM

Had an account with hundreds of posts, a good rank, good trust back in 2012 or 2013 but am no longer able to recover it because I took a long break from bitcoin. Looking to purchase an account with similar qualities, PM if you're selling. I don't want to use it to spam or anything like that, just want a decent reputation back.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:21:46 AM

Had an account with hundreds of posts, a good rank, good trust back in 2012 or 2013 but am no longer able to recover it because I took a long break from bitcoin. Looking to purchase an account with similar qualities, PM if you're selling. I don't want to use it to spam or anything like that, just want a decent reputation back.
If you have that account why you not try get it back, do you still have the access of the address you stake in meta? I know you know that thing. And If I were you don't buy accounts here, if some DT caught you about this that account will get red trust and you can't use it to have some descent reputation, much better if you start from that account just saying.
wellthissuckszlol (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:33:19 AM

I no longer have access to any addresses I used at the time but I have access to the email account I used to make the account with, it's my personal email account so I have old emails. I don't think that will help me in recovery though.

Honestly only the person I end up buying from has the opportunity to ruin the account for me so I just have to hope that he's honest and just moves on with his life, forgetting about me and the account he sells me.
wellthissuckszlol (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:44:09 AM

Apparently after a certain amount of time your account is deleted? When I go back to one of my old emails that I requested a password request and follow the thing, it tells me the user no longer exists, even though I can still view the posts the account made and check out it's profile. Does that mean I'll have no problem linking my new account that I'll buy to the email that my old account used to be associated with?
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:45:27 AM

I no longer have access to any addresses I used at the time but I have access to the email account I used to make the account with, it's my personal email account so I have old emails. I don't think that will help me in recovery though.

Honestly only the person I end up buying from has the opportunity to ruin the account for me so I just have to hope that he's honest and just moves on with his life, forgetting about me and the account he sells me.
If you say you have access to the email address used why not just use it to regain access to your account by going to forget password Huh because its as simple as that!

Apparently after a certain amount of time your account is deleted? When I go back to one of my old emails that I requested a password request and follow the thing, it tells me the user no longer exists, even though I can still view the posts the account made and check out it's profile. Does that mean I'll have no problem linking my new account that I'll buy to the email that my old account used to be associated with?
I doubt it that your account is deleted because I have seen newbie accounts that were created back in 2012 2013 its best you talk to one of the mods here
gregregervq

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:46:51 AM

Pm me where I can contact you, I can prolly help you recovering this account. I recovered this account aswell even its hell old
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:53:22 AM

I don't really think that mods/admin can give you back those account if you have only the email address, because there was hacked of database in this forum and last May 2015 accounts were sold so the staked address only the way you can get that account back.
why not just use it to regain access to your account by going to forget password Huh because its as simple as that!
It's not impossible but you have only less percentage to get it back as what I've mention above only the staked address ks the way to get your account back.
BTC909

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:45:29 AM

Still need one?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: