Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $19 pp to btc  (Read 461 times)
jjrundy (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:10:58 AM

needing some who is able to take $19 pp minus the transaction fee for appx.  .018BTC

reply in thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mistonel

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:41:14 AM

needing some who is able to take $19 pp minus the transaction fee for appx.  .018BTC

reply in thread

do you want pp or btc?
jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:11:39 PM

needing the btc i have the pp
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:19:51 PM

needing the btc i have the pp

You are newbie you are in negative feedback and you have reset password no one going to do this exchange with you try to withdraw in bank and buy with some other payment method
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:59:45 PM

With that last quote on your thread given it makes it hard to contest that and will make people think twice wanting to do any sort of deal with you with those two points given.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:06:44 PM

I can deal with you, just buy a product for me at some online webiste and send me the product. You have to go first or we use an escrow. If you agree witht these terms, I will deal with you and will send you a PM with details.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

I can deal with you, just buy a product for me at some online webiste and send me the product. You have to go first or we use an escrow. If you agree witht these terms, I will deal with you and will send you a PM with details.
Asking to do this task with a member with red activity is just asking for trouble. Roll Eyes
You do notice this with this user: This user's password was reset recently.

So you might not be dealing with the same user that you think you are dealing with.
Just to forewarn you. Wink
jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:32:10 AM

yes you are all correct i do have red trust but does anyone know why.....ill wait for your responses
yes i changed my password does anyone know why....again, ill wait for a response

for the offer to buy a product and then send it to you for 17-18 worth of btc seems like more work than its worth
but i appreciate it nonetheless and for everyone else that has made attempts to deal will me as a newbie thank you as well
and lastly for the petty accusers that simply see a newbie and assume im out to fuck people over......your opinion has no bearing on anything,
get off your high horse and go do something productive

and yes ill use escrow or go first for green trust but that doesnt matter because paypal is a "reversible  payment method''
pfft... i personally have much more to gain from this community, forum, and the usage of btc than i can get for screwing someone out of a $20 bill.
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:44:16 AM

Asking to do this task with a member with red activity is just asking for trouble. Roll Eyes
You do notice this with this user: This user's password was reset recently.

So you might not be dealing with the same user that you think you are dealing with.
Just to forewarn you. Wink
Yes, I know, but since I will be asking for people to buy digital goods and than send them to my account, which is not reversable, it is no problem even if they will scam, since they company they will scam won't let that happen. If they still file a chargeback, they get a bailiff at his house.
jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:17:28 PM

actually, yea, i miss understood what you was saying. i was under the impression that id buy (anything) that would be sent to
me and then would have to send to you. if its something digital and can be givin straight to you and as long as its
not an extremely time consuming process i could do it that way.....so what do you have in mind?
jjrundy (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:38:47 PM

got it taken care of thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: