Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to Be a Millionaire? Two Main Rules of Bitcoin Investing  (Read 3320 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

Well, I don't think one can make such huge profit from bitcoin any longer except you have to invest huge capital but I strongly believe that if one should conduct a very good research on some altcoins with high profit potential one can still make it big.
There are number of people who are planning of investing their money into bitcoin but the thing is there are certain things which you need to keep in your mind before making any kind of investment especially when it comes to that of investing your money into bitcoin. You need to be sure that you have this much of information and knowledge about the things that you will be able to perform better or not. Moreover, control over your emotions also carries a significant importance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:28:00 AM

Everybody yearning to become a millionaire but its not easy to achieved your ambitions in life, Discipline, hard work and passion are the essential elements to become successful. If we rely our self through crytocurrency perhaps there's a chance to overcome our desire. Lets be consistent in digging on it because the time come's we will be glad and enjoy earning it.

True. If you look at the life of a real millionaire, the guy, who earned his money himself, you would not envy him. Most of these people have to work at least (!) 18 hours a day. It is extremely difficult.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

I think this is a bad way of thinking about bitcoin and advertising it. "get rich quick with bitcoin!"

whenever I tell anybody about bitcoin, be it a friend or family or someone on the internet, I have always tried to stick to the benefits of it being used as a currency not an investment. and we need more users who adopt bitcoin as a currency in my opinion, rather than more speculators to play around with the price and make more $$$ in return when they dump and exit.
i think theres no one says "get rich quick with bitcoin " since according to the news koch bought the coin in 2009 and the news comes out at 2015 meaning it took him 6 years before tasting the goodness of his investment..and about what OPs title want to be a millionaire .mentioning no specific time,if you invested in bitcoin it will be depending when would the price grow for your target profit
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:53:41 AM

I think this is a bad way of thinking about bitcoin and advertising it. "get rich quick with bitcoin!"

whenever I tell anybody about bitcoin, be it a friend or family or someone on the internet, I have always tried to stick to the benefits of it being used as a currency not an investment. and we need more users who adopt bitcoin as a currency in my opinion, rather than more speculators to play around with the price and make more $$$ in return when they dump and exit.
i think theres no one says "get rich quick with bitcoin " since according to the news koch bought the coin in 2009 and the news comes out at 2015 meaning it took him 6 years before tasting the goodness of his investment..and about what OPs title want to be a millionaire .mentioning no specific time,if you invested in bitcoin it will be depending when would the price grow for your target profit
Absolutely! All of us want to succeed in life, however success will not happen overnight. But we can do something and make it possible. It's a good news that bitcoin has come in the global market. It is a gateway that creates prosperity and brings wealth. Success is a combination of persistency and posing the right attitude, beat negativity and embrace failure. The best way to invest is to buy and hold. This is a great challenge and risky not only for Bitcoin but it applies to all in holding an asset. Bitcoin is volatile and with this reality you could make or lose money along the way if you invest today. It,s about taking risk while keeping it safe.
makoto_takemiya

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

The whole point of Bitcoin is not to get rich, but to create new social systems that are more equitable for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: