Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jack daniels - does it rot your insides?  (Read 2247 times)
Sweeet123

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:50:38 PM

If you consider your conscious inside than yes alcohol isn't worth drinking, most people who drink alcohol in excess are hiding from other problems, they basically go mind blown drunk to escape from their problems then feel like shit and are full of regret after.

I think if you can drink in moderation theres no reason not to drink but if it becomes a problem for you then stop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vantyzz

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:12:15 PM

If you consider your conscious inside than yes alcohol isn't worth drinking, most people who drink alcohol in excess are hiding from other problems, they basically go mind blown drunk to escape from their problems then feel like shit and are full of regret after.

I think if you can drink in moderation theres no reason not to drink but if it becomes a problem for you then stop.

I agree with you. In the need to know when to stop. Alcohol is bad for the human body, so from him is best to give full
grobura

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:59:07 AM

Taking alcoholic beverages is harmful, regardless of the frequency of admission and age. Positively, the influence is incredibly miserable in comparison with the harm that bears to the human body drinks containing ethanol (ethyl alcohol).
ollidolli

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:20:12 PM

well if you drink it all in a row than ur pretty much fucked XD
but over few days pff np Cheesy
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:26:23 PM

Taking alcoholic beverages is harmful, regardless of the frequency of admission and age. Positively, the influence is incredibly miserable in comparison with the harm that bears to the human body drinks containing ethanol (ethyl alcohol).
It all depends upon ones opinion and i am not an addict but i am sure consuming alcohol on a daily basis is a very bad thing but drinking 4 liters is not a very big amount to consume to be frank as i have done that in my hay days.
Ronxawala

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:34:15 PM

It's terrible for me. I do not understand how you can so badly treat your body to voluntarily pour in it liters of poison Huh
ollidolli

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:37:47 PM

I can confirm that after 4 litres of JD in 1 week, my farts stank and my belly ached for about 2 weeks, I also had runny poo's.
Im slowly easing myself into moderate lager consumption.
My birthday next month, so I have requested another 3 litres of JD to double blind my experiment (I will be blind drunk again)

thats the spirit Cheesy
never make same mistakes because of stupidity but to make sure that it really is the way it was the first time Tongue
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:48:32 AM

Its not only about jack daniels .its almost everything that is related to alcoholic breverages rots the inside if its intake a lot more .dont be a drunk bastard , it ruins ur life a lot.
LegendsRoomLGD

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 02:59:04 PM

Ive got 3 litres of Jack and im gona find out...

What do you think?

Should i stop now or keep drinking?

I thought in the old days it was a requirement to drink if you were a Pilot.. At least if you were a Pilot and worked for the Postal Service early 1900's ;-)

The Logical answer is its not great for the liver. However I don't know if you should completely stop..... 

“Everything in moderation except whiskey, and sometimes too much whiskey is just enough.”

― Mark Twain

Great to bump into you DoctorG. Check with Alfred regarding the Drinking Requirement for Pilots of the Postal Service in the early 1900's. I doubt its really true but he is an old school history buff plus he will get a chuckle from the question and probably know who at least tried to put you up to it.

I also look forward to hearing great things regarding progress on that really important cause you have been working on, '21 Million Decedents' Project.

Prayers Always!!!

Best,
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:17:54 PM

It will affect your kidney first before affecting the other organs inside your body. When one organ fails, then it continues that other organs would fail. Eventually, you could die with that. Drink lots of water instead.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:02:20 PM

Share with us Wink
build_platform

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

BUILD - Innovative Building Platform

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 08:16:51 PM

Cheers   Wink Smiley Cheesy

BUILD Platform      ▐      For The First Time - Coin For Real Buildings 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Build-Platform.com - Platform for building and selling new residential buildings - Something that doesn't depreciate in value
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 01:20:43 AM

Cheers   Wink Smiley Cheesy
Cheers to being kidney-less in the future if you always drink. Lol. Don't drink too much  Shocked

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitbunnni

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:40:40 AM

Share with us Wink

Yes, it is better to share with others Cheesy For one person this is too much alcohol even such good.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: