Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1 worth BTC for Indian members regularly. Earn unlimited  (Read 3048 times)
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

All you have to do is, complete survey. You will get survey on daily basis. And I will pay you $0.30 paypal/BTC per survey. After you complete 3 surveys, I will give a bonus of $0.10 paypal/BTC
And your money will be sent from my paypal, with in 1-2 days after you complete 3 surveys

Only for Indian Members
Paypal and BTC only

PM me for further info.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cracxme

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:02:37 PM

PM me details about task

Thanks
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 08:58:38 PM

I'm a member of most survey sites and most offer minimum $0.5-$1 for a 10-15 minutes survey.

How many minutes would it take to earn $0.3 and does everyone qualify for it? Send me the details please.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:32:47 AM

I'm a member of most survey sites and most offer minimum $0.5-$1 for a 10-15 minutes survey.

Which survey sites ?

PM if using referral link
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

All you have to do is, complete survey. You will get survey on daily basis. And I will pay you $0.30 paypal/BTC per survey. After you complete 3 surveys, I will give a bonus of $0.10 paypal/BTC
And your money will be sent from my paypal, with in 1-2 days after you complete 3 surveys

Only for Indian Members
Paypal and BTC only

PM me for further info.

Could you share the info about the sites and the benefits that you will be getting by we completing the survey. You being transparent enough will help people to understand and participate in the survey more. Kindly share the details and have you kept the escrow funds with any one?
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 07:06:35 PM

Which survey sites ?

I have mentioned many survey websites on my blog: http://erikaluifernandes2012.blogspot.com/p/earn-money-from-surveys.html

Let me know if you have any doubts and I would appreciate if you could be my referral. Smiley

bitcoinisbest

Merit: 557

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:08:07 AM

Which survey sites ?

I have mentioned many survey websites on my blog: http://erikaluifernandes2012.blogspot.com/p/earn-money-from-surveys.html

Let me know if you have any doubts and I would appreciate if you could be my referral. Smiley

Thanks for the links mentioned. I just wanted to know that are those still very much active and paying genuinely since this was posted in 2012- 2013.
- Which are Indian companies among them and are you getting regular surveys from all of them or once a while?
- Have you faced any issue till now from any of those site anytime and was their timely resolution?
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 11:47:39 AM

Which survey sites ?

Thanks for the links mentioned. I just wanted to know that are those still very much active and paying genuinely since this was posted in 2012- 2013.
- Which are Indian companies among them and are you getting regular surveys from all of them or once a while?
- Have you faced any issue till now from any of those site anytime and was their timely resolution?

I receive surveys from Indiaspeaks, opinionbureau and corp scan regularly while the other websites send surveys worth Rs. 200-500 once a month and sometimes even less. I haven't faced any issue yet with any of those sites and they respond to my mails.

Sorry OP. I don't want to hijack your website and this will be my last reply here. If anyone has any doubt, kindly pm me.

nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:36:32 PM

OP, do you still need users for your surveys?
If yes, please PM me with more details and is it limited to just 3 surveys as you have mentioned, or like we need to reach 3 surveys for a payout here?
mohsin_mubarak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:28:25 PM

Please PM details
jawed

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

Hi op. Do you still need indian members for the survey? I would really be interested if the offer is still open. Please pm me with details, referral links if any. Thank you
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:52:08 PM

Hi op. Do you still need indian members for the survey? I would really be interested if the offer is still open. Please pm me with details, referral links if any. Thank you
I will certainly recruit Indian workers to complete my offers. this time I will not only offer surveys, but also various offers like app download, sign ups, and other micro tasks. I will PM those tasks so please inform me if you are interested and wait for my PM.
epitome

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:55:07 PM

Is it really worth the time to spend in survey sites.How much time i have to spend to earn $1 and if i can have a clarity on that,then i am interested because i do not want to sit for a long time to earn pennies which is not worth the time in my opinion.
jawed

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:42:58 PM

I am interested in any type of job which will earn me good bitcoins  Grin. PM me details
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:31:02 PM

I will certainly recruit Indian workers to complete my offers. this time I will not only offer surveys, but also various offers like app download, sign ups, and other micro tasks. I will PM those tasks so please inform me if you are interested and wait for my PM.

Interested in Offers You said - App Downloads , Real Name Signups with One time password verification and any Micro task Which i can do with in 10-20 Min

Pm me all details thanks
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:38:51 AM

Hi, please PM me the details. I have registered on half a dozen survey sites and have installed money making apps like squadrun and earn money, but they don't neither have much surveys nor microjobs. Since you have mentioned it is not a one-time task, I am interested.
ishanindia

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:13:42 AM

op it would be grateful ifyou pm me the details as well
Thanks.
satishmoun

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:22:44 AM

Im interested too plz send me details.
pmstalk

Activity: 79

DREAMS ONLINE

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:23:34 AM

OP, do you still need users for your surveys?
If yes, please PM me with more details and is it limited to just 3 surveys as you have mentioned, or like we need to reach 3 surveys for a payout here?

Please send the details about website for survey.Is it operated within India ?
tinytrader

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:06:06 AM

Can you pay us in eth ? I solely deals with eth and eth tokens. I am pretty good in hunting members. But I can not assure about further activity. I have few credits to advertise the links in certain websites like microworkers, paidtoclickin, workersgpt, cash4offers.
I also promote links in PTC sites as I have great connection with site owners. Please never hesitate to ask for anything.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: