Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not spam this board with pointless replies; waste your time on faucets  (Read 543 times)
IdiotCoder (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:24:15 PM

I am creating this thread advising those unskilled users of this forum not to spam this forum but instead invest time in faucets. I am serious. There is a lot of spam on this forum and it only takes a minute to get satoshi for nothing. Some faucets pay the same amount as a sig campaign here for a poor post. faucets may be boring, but it isn't as boring as reading through your spammy comments and some faucets pay the same rate as a post per hour. Just stick to the faucets that pay the same as a post here and be done with it. i am sick of these spammers repeating the same thing over and over again trying to make money posting bullshit. go earn your measly cents somewhere else and quit spamming this forum.

This is just my suggestion to the unskilled users of this forum trying to make a quick buck.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:45:54 PM

By the way if you take time to list out those equivalently paying faucets, that would really be helpful to those 'unskilled users'.

There are lot of initiatives to control and prevent spam, still your efforts count. Keep suggesting.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 12:23:18 AM

Please show me faucet which pays same rate as signature campaigns. Faucets are paying dust if compare to signature campaigns. People need to make ~hundred claims from faucet or even more, to get same amount that they would get for only one post. What's is easier?
In my opinion, quality of posts in Micro Earnings section isn't very bad, especially if compare to Gambling section posts.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:49:31 AM

Please show me faucet which pays same rate as signature campaigns. Faucets are paying dust if compare to signature campaigns.
Agree, but that is not reason to spam low quality posts here.
I mean, they could add 10 seconds to each post to actually help someone, give advice or direct in right direction.
IdiotCoder (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:50:00 AM

When you factor in the time it takes to get up to Hero Member which is what you need in order to make a decent income, some faucets such as nycjoker pay a considerable amount at specific times considering the weeks it takes to get to Hero Member

This post agian is aimed at posters who spam this forum with pointless posts. If they did an ioda of work they would be making as much as they would with their Jr Member accounts.
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 12:57:00 AM

I have seen PLENTY of legendary and hero member accounts that have posts in nothing but the signature campaign topics and games and rounds section posting the same shit every day, betting on sports using the same 4 word spam format or posting their username for a free $0.0000000000000001 in BTC. It's really annoying.

But in regards to spam.. just check this out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1734773.msg17357260#msg17357260

This proves that some people just don't read at all.

"Stikl open Huh??"

No it's not bloody open, read the replies above yours.

I hate spammers and it seems that spammers themselves are the biggest defenders most of the time.

keybase.io/0x0010
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:38:05 AM

I am creating this thread advising those unskilled users of this forum not to spam this forum but instead invest time in faucets. I am serious. There is a lot of spam on this forum and it only takes a minute to get satoshi for nothing. Some faucets pay the same amount as a sig campaign here for a poor post. faucets may be boring, but it isn't as boring as reading through your spammy comments and some faucets pay the same rate as a post per hour. Just stick to the faucets that pay the same as a post here and be done with it. i am sick of these spammers repeating the same thing over and over again trying to make money posting bullshit. go earn your measly cents somewhere else and quit spamming this forum.

This is just my suggestion to the unskilled users of this forum trying to make a quick buck.

For a newbie or Jr. member, for sure faucets are better as they also pay the same amount what they get from here i guess, i always suggest the same thing to newbies that they should just read the threads and learn something before they start joining any campaign and start posting, until that time they should focus of faucets for earning a few satoshis.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:04:25 AM

@IdiotCoder. You can do what I and many others do, and that is to ignore every poster that is a member of a signature campaign. The results are quite incredible. It reduces the number of posts you see by about 80%.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 10:27:01 AM

Our faucet pays almost 2x more than most traditional Bitcoin faucets, payouts sent every minute on the blockchain & is easily converted to Bitcoin whenever you want using ShapeShift.io.

Much better off there or trying out the referral system, compared to spamming Bitcointalk.org boards.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:39:43 PM

Please show me faucet which pays same rate as signature campaigns. Faucets are paying dust if compare to signature campaigns. People need to make ~hundred claims from faucet or even more, to get same amount that they would get for only one post. What's is easier?
In my opinion, quality of posts in Micro Earnings section isn't very bad, especially if compare to Gambling section posts.

What you are telling about faucet is true that is why after coming to this forum users have stopped using faucets only who are having high referrals users are using the faucets.

about the post in gambling section is as their are some signature campaign who are having their terms and conditions of having to post 50% or above in gambling section. Due to this their is going lot of spam.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:00:33 PM

Nah!.. you cant do anything about it no matter how hard you elaborate the situation on this forum but i would like to correct some informations you said regarding on faucets its such a waste of time for me and its only gives cents unlike on participating on this forum and the reality is people would really go on decent pay as its a part already of a human nature to find better ways on making money.If you dont matter on the earning on signature then other people does.If you tend to give them money then they might able to stop spamming  Grin

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██