Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple releases 333 million more Tokens  (Read 16872 times)
Xalib

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

Those people were not known advisers.
They were nobody.
A collection of the dev & friends paid large amounts with made up corporate titles.
Back when it launched we all looked at the web page and the list with pictures.
This was YEARS before you guys showed up ...trying to rewrite scammy history.

And no liars diluting the market does not mean the coins are worth more.
Try learning simple math before posting retarded lies.
Again, I get your point, no need for aggressive reflexes. I did not put "advisers" in quotation marks for no reason.
But you can not deny those people they got the faces of are known, fe. a former German minister and well connected.
Also you can not deny those were great moves for their marketing as the market cap clearly states.

Don't shoot the messenger, your theory of predicting crypto has failed. Accept or loose grip of something which clearly means so much to you since you always point out you know it so well.
Your anger indicates your predictions are usually wrong.
Xalib

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:20:49 PM

some people say that XRP is a scam coin? Why have many big banks and financial organizations been using this xrp platform ?
XRP coin was born 2014 and through 3 years . it always continues to rise up stably every year and until XRP can hit 1.0$ so many investors will become millionaire  next year.
Ripple does not embrace the "crypto ethics" as much as many people would wish.
Premine, devs hold half the coins, broken promises. They effectively re-centralized the decentralized concept.
There is the possibility of getting scammed by devs in these structures.

dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

ripple is a sign there is big money entering crypto, because I don't know any little guys buying it.
FastEddie1

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:22:55 PM

It's the biggest traded currency on poloniex now. 48k btc volume in 24 hours
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:31:14 AM

Those people were not known advisers.
They were nobody.
A collection of the dev & friends paid large amounts with made up corporate titles.
Back when it launched we all looked at the web page and the list with pictures.
This was YEARS before you guys showed up ...trying to rewrite scammy history.

And no liars diluting the market does not mean the coins are worth more.
Try learning simple math before posting retarded lies.
Again, I get your point, no need for aggressive reflexes. I did not put "advisers" in quotation marks for no reason.
But you can not deny those people they got the faces of are known, fe. a former German minister and well connected.
Also you can not deny those were great moves for their marketing as the market cap clearly states.

Don't shoot the messenger, your theory of predicting crypto has failed. Accept or loose grip of something which clearly means so much to you since you always point out you know it so well.
Your anger indicates your predictions are usually wrong.

How would you know "Newbie" ?
Let me guess you have been here reading this since 2013 and didn't register ?  Cheesy
..yeah i heard that one here before from one of the many puppet / shill accounts.
One of many considering there is almost 1 MILLION accounts here.

My "anger" ?
What is this 2013 still ?
Can you tell by my angry font ?

And check my post history for an explanation on my so called "anger".
You will also see i am proven correct.. always.

Since i have been here all along with Ripple i have watched a crap load of bullshit with it.
It's scammy ass ICO style'd rigged load of bullshit that no one ever did like.
They pumped it up and lured in noobs and the scene just gets scammier as time goes buy so you all lap it up.... fer teh ROI'z.

If Bernie Madoff had a coin (and he might) you same shady sketchy little Investards would blow him dry for a piece of the action in a heart beat.. making little excuses for it all every step of the way.

Call me angry but i call you sleazy losers for supporting a shitcoin that pisses on the ideology.
You have no integrity or class.
I have never owned a bloody Ripple coin and never will.
Can you say the same scamtard's ?

Take your "Foundation" and your paid figure heads and roll them up and stuff them where the sun don't shine..

EDIT:

And by the way i was NOT impressed when i heard Gavin was getting 1 million a year salary from the BTC foundation either.

Ya know guys it didn't take long for crypto to turn into scammy greedy tard town.
I seen shit hit the fan back when BTC hit $50 for the first time..

FUD first & ask questions later™
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:40:45 AM

Why do people like a coin that can just randomly put 333 million coins into circulation, raising the market cap substantially?
Crazy

where are you getting this information from? any links?

i see this..

https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/5kyo7j/ripple_releases_333_million_more_tokens_and/

Ripple releases 333 million more Tokens and regains market cap positionDude ripple? self.litecoin

submitted 4 days ago by shyliarLitecoin Miner

Last week:

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20161225/

Today:

http://coinmarketcap.com/

I screen-capped it for you all so look at the total supply numbers Wink

i was watching their coinmarketcap increase in circulation supply.

so in 5 months they released 1.7* billion coins. hahaha
God27

Activity: 364

The 4th industrial revolution!

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:51:22 AM

Why do people like a coin that can just randomly put 333 million coins into circulation, raising the market cap substantially?
Crazy

where are you getting this information from? any links?

i see this..

https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/5kyo7j/ripple_releases_333_million_more_tokens_and/

Ripple releases 333 million more Tokens and regains market cap positionDude ripple? self.litecoin

submitted 4 days ago by shyliarLitecoin Miner

Last week:

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20161225/

Today:

http://coinmarketcap.com/

I screen-capped it for you all so look at the total supply numbers Wink

i was watching their coinmarketcap increase in circulation supply.

so in 5 months they released 1.7* billion coins. hahaha

XRP has gone up around 1600% since then. hahaha

wsmolive

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:07:40 PM

How and where to downland the ripple wallet??
namini

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:04:21 PM

If you're new I strongly suggest Bitstamp or Gatehub.

You can read tutorials here and familiarise yourself with the different wallets:
https://www.xrpchat.com/forum/41-tutorials/
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

I guess even with the release of so many new Ripples, it doesn't seem to affect the rise in price that is making it surge of late. I guess because Ripple is involved in banking and is going more mainstream, it's making it go up in value in any case.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:22:54 PM

I guess even with the release of so many new Ripples, it doesn't seem to affect the rise in price that is making it surge of late. I guess because Ripple is involved in banking and is going more mainstream, it's making it go up in value in any case.
its better to keep on holding and just let the rise continue ripple making a big price up and it's because of some adoption for sure
if this system continue the value will be rise more, i will wait until the price reach 10$ will save some ripple for another years
and see how big it will go.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:09:28 PM

bad news ,, but why ripple price increase to (33.41%) for today , is it manipulation from marketing ripple ?? or no .. i see comment about rippke in here ,, not good for invest ? but i think it's good for trading fast , don't hold a long my speculation Cheesy
SoMuchDerp

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:39:07 AM

Ripple's official site and forum clearly draws a distinction between the value of public XRP and the success of ILP and RCL. Yet the official forum is dead and they have employees pumping it here on Bitcointalk and in the unofficial forum.

The wealth of information out their should be a red flag for anyone with half a brain. Ripple was fined by FinCEN in 2015 and it is only a matter of time before they are come down upon HARD and the price of XRP shit token crashes again. They are duplicitous in allowing this speculation of an unusable IOU token to run rampant by participating in that speculation unofficially while officially taking the stance that XRP needs to be stable on not volatile.

People who just gobble this shit up about "banks!" "it must be legit!" are truly idiots. Yeah, a lot of you greedy fucks will make money by finding the next greater fool to dump on but in the end just know that you participated in the fleecing of someone to enrich these scammers.
Josepino

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:41:20 PM

XRP will be the best coin in this year and next year. It is also predicted to be an digital payment currency in the near future and is recognized by banks and governmental organizations around the world and it will hit at least 1$ in next year.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:46:30 PM

Ripple's official site and forum clearly draws a distinction between the value of public XRP and the success of ILP and RCL. Yet the official forum is dead and they have employees pumping it here on Bitcointalk and in the unofficial forum.

The wealth of information out their should be a red flag for anyone with half a brain. Ripple was fined by FinCEN in 2015 and it is only a matter of time before they are come down upon HARD and the price of XRP shit token crashes again. They are duplicitous in allowing this speculation of an unusable IOU token to run rampant by participating in that speculation unofficially while officially taking the stance that XRP needs to be stable on not volatile.

People who just gobble this shit up about "banks!" "it must be legit!" are truly idiots. Yeah, a lot of you greedy fucks will make money by finding the next greater fool to dump on but in the end just know that you participated in the fleecing of someone to enrich these scammers.

What`s your problem dude?

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:33:19 PM

This can put some influence for short period of time which will pass in my opinion. Ripple is forming partnerships and not revealing all plans to make it much more worth. Ripple specially and cryptocurrencies generally are hot for investment so it will keep performing on long term.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:43:05 PM

If they can put them out then can they take them away too ?
AKA: Federal Reserve style "Quantitative Easing"

Ripple incorporated is acting like a federal reserve company.
With an "open source" "currency" on shitcoin "exchanges"  Roll Eyes

Did we do this to launch corporate company ICO / premined shitcoins for profits on Poloniex ?

Ripple = takes a fat stinky dump on the ideology of crypto.
Ripple needs to die with fire !

mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:39:44 PM

When will the 35 XRP reserve be lowered?
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:43:45 PM

333 Million, LOL

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:41:50 AM

333 Million, LOL

This was when they were caught doing it.
Apparently they have been doing this all along so the number is FAR higher !

..always with no warning or public excuses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: