Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WORM v2.8  (Read 10937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
gregofdoom.

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 03:22:57 PM

Dev, are you alive? You left us with this mess and have no intention of returning?
Maybe you'll say a few words about what's going on ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 04:35:03 PM

Dev, are you alive? You left us with this mess and have no intention of returning?

*Breaths in, then out*

Yep, still alive!

You're going to need a helmet and a suit when you find out where WORM is headed

The reason for the delays is because I coach so many sports for kids. There have been several seasons stacked up due to COVID causing delays (or cancelling seasons altogether to move to a different time of year), but baseball will be over very, very soon. I was nominated and elected to the Board of Directors for Little League this year, I am VP for an entire age group, so it's been a loooong summer thus far sorting out everyone's issues throughout the season. Basically, in addition to coaching the kids on my team, I am also coaching the coaches on how to coach -- Wow, that's a rough sentence to say out loud lol

I plan on getting the swap done before I start coaching football in like.. September, I think

gregofdoom.

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 08:32:14 AM

*Breaths in, then out*

Yep, still alive!

You're going to need a helmet and a suit when you find out where WORM is headed

The reason for the delays is because I coach so many sports for kids. There have been several seasons stacked up due to COVID causing delays (or cancelling seasons altogether to move to a different time of year), but baseball will be over very, very soon. I was nominated and elected to the Board of Directors for Little League this year, I am VP for an entire age group, so it's been a loooong summer thus far sorting out everyone's issues throughout the season. Basically, in addition to coaching the kids on my team, I am also coaching the coaches on how to coach -- Wow, that's a rough sentence to say out loud lol

I plan on getting the swap done before I start coaching football in like.. September, I think

It's a fact, family is the most important.
I know that I have 5 sons myself  Wink

Do what you should, and we'll wait quietly for exciting updates to the WORM project.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2022, 02:20:19 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2022, 07:47:45 AM by iGotSpots

Hello everyone

Unfortunately, it has been so long since WORM has been active that there is not much any of us can do about it at this point. The only thing I can really do is tell you, the only people who actually really gave a shit about WORM, a heads up on what I will be working on next for a while. I have been gone for a couple years now and things have changed a lot since then. It appears Tokens are the thing everyone likes now

So to do my best to salvage the situation, I will be starting up a new project that you guys can get into first to help me test and earn bonuses for the first big payout
If any of you remember PrimeChain, it had a web mining faucet; that was always one of my favorite ideas, so I've decided to expand on it. Instead of posting a bunch of stuff in this message (since I'm guessing a lot of you are going to be super pissed at me), I'll just give you a link to see for yourselves

https://dadsarefat.com

If you feel like we need to sort our issues out personally, please feel free to send me a PM on here or, for a far quicker response, on Discord. The best I can do is 10x the rewards for the bonus period and let you guys know early. This is a token on Binance Smartchain (BSC) and I will be making a new thread for it on Sunday, but I wanted to give the WORM community a chance to mine it before anyone else for the 10x reward period for the first month

I apologize for the way things went down, but the world has changed a lot in the last couple years; I'm going to do my best to do right by all of you guys who have stuck around. Thank you

Full Website: https://dadsarefat.com

Mining for DADBOD Token (CPU Only: NO GPU, NO ASIC):

80% of CPU Power: https://dadsarefat.com/mining/?s=0x5FEbEDDcD4fb60b0BE48194Ffe5C99E2AC40A52d
100% of CPU Power: https://dadsarefat.com/mining100/?s=0x5FEbEDDcD4fb60b0BE48194Ffe5C99E2AC40A52d

Replace underlined text with your BSC Address

If set up properly, your mining page should look something like this:

Your BSC/DADBOD Address should be clearly visible on both the top and bottom of the page

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2022, 05:07:01 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2022, 07:47:32 AM by iGotSpots

"It appears Tokens are the thing everyone likes now"
If u mean every1 by all the crypto raccoons then sure...

But sad that worm holders just like the old shit swaps and at best a tax write off. ( most the exchanges didnt show that data so we get nil  Grin )  
Advise Tilk of this move as worms still listed on unnamed.

Yea, but it's a lot easier to work with MetaMask and BSC than it is to run independent blockchains, especially now when people have moved on from them; we will be able to do a lot more with DADBOD than we would with WORM or other similar blockchains. I understand why you guys would be disappointed or mad at me, but we are so far past being able to salvage it at this point that there is really nothing I, or anyone else for that matter, would really be able to do

I know it's not ideal or enough, but I hope letting you guys knows about mining DADBOD earlier than a new thread and making the first payout 10x the normal amount can make up for it at least a little bit. Again, I'm sorry for how things went down; the last two years were very rough for everyone and some of my big-picture plans that were already in motion have had to be moved on from

Join us in Discord at https://discord.dadsarefat.com if any of you feel like there are still issues that need to be sorted out; I am open to suggestions

Thanks everyone

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2022, 10:58:05 PM

New Thread for DADBOD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5389532

This one will be locked now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print