Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a new gambling website  (Read 946 times)
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:50:34 AM

i think what some of these guys are asking is. is this a established site that comes with a domain and registered members?, or is it a resale script that multiple copy's will be sold?

is this a one off sale and the buyer will be the only one with it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AriBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:56:16 AM

i think what some of these guys are asking is. is this a established site that comes with a domain and registered members?, or is it a resale script that multiple copy's will be sold?

It's a site with logo, banners and other assets (but without users). There will only be one copy and the script is not planned for resale. The user who acquires the site gets all the rights on the code and theme.
bassdude
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 07:34:14 AM

It's a site with logo, banners and other assets (but without users). There will only be one copy and the script is not planned for resale. The user who acquires the site gets all the rights on the code and theme.

is there an admin panel demo? or screen shots?
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:46:25 AM

Yes, there's an admin panel with option for mass payouts (Coinpayments).
bassdude
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 11:11:23 AM

can you show some screen shots or let us use the demo?
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:39:19 AM

Here: https://s30.postimg.org/gso6hs2ld/Overcrave_Admin_Panel.png
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:42:43 AM

Here: https://s30.postimg.org/gso6hs2ld/Overcrave_Admin_Panel.png
you should provide acss to it not a camera imge

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:44:18 AM

No, thanks. I don't prefer to give someone access across my server.
prince V

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:46:33 AM

acess to admin panel doesnt mean acess to server.
every honest seller should provide buyer complete acess to backend and frontend.this helps to prevent scams and frauds

WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:49:13 AM

acess to admin panel doesnt mean acess to server.
every honest seller should provide buyer complete acess to backend and frontend.this helps to prevent scams and frauds

It got my wallet details ^_^ And, anyone can hijack it. Besides, you cannot judge me just because you want to see the backend info. I've already shown the frontend demo which is enough. Sob off now.
royserpa
Copper Member

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

Roy's Poker Room - BTC, 0.1% Rake, No KYC

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:32:59 AM

Well, I've been selling businesses for some time now and what I know is that assets are sold due to the revenue generated, not on potential.

Here, you are trying to sell a site with potential, without any revenue. This makes it a lot less valuable.

I would give you $50 and that's my highest bid. I'm barely purchasing a domain with a script installed. There's no revenue at all, so it's all potential.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

●   Roy's Poker Room   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Bitcoin Poker || No KYC  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  0.1% Rake || Daily GTD Tournaments  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
prince V

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:04:22 AM

31-32 replies but no potential buyers.

AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:11:53 AM

Well, I've been selling businesses for some time now and what I know is that assets are sold due to the revenue generated, not on potential.

Here, you are trying to sell a site with potential, without any revenue. This makes it a lot less valuable.

I would give you $50 and that's my highest bid. I'm barely purchasing a domain with a script installed. There's no revenue at all, so it's all potential.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Aha, I understand. I'd rather put it at my HDD and deal with it in future, I thank you so much for considering this, though.
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:12:48 AM

31-32 replies but no potential buyers.

Thread hijacking, go away, bellend.
AriBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:13:47 AM

I'm closing the auction due to unavailability of buyers. Thank you for considering, though.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: