Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: posting tips needed  (Read 734 times)
sedrick (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:26:32 AM

Hi guys.... I recently joined this forum and trying to understand about and just learn about bitcoin but I'm unable to make any posts as I'm not sure what kind of posts should be done.... Since I'm new to this forum and still learning about bitcoin I hope you guys will help how to post any topic.... Thank you in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:35:53 AM

how to post any topic...
First familiarize yourself with the boards and sections here in forum. There isthe bitcoin discussion, marketplace, others ( meta, begginers & help etc) and local sections. You can post any topic here and if you post it in a wrong section, mods will just move it to which board or section it should be posted. There are rules such as no referral spams and bo copy pasting.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:36:44 AM

Hi guys.... I recently joined this forum and trying to understand about and just learn about bitcoin but I'm unable to make any posts as I'm not sure what kind of posts should be done.... Since I'm new to this forum and still learning about bitcoin I hope you guys will help how to post any topic.... Thank you in advance
Newbie rank has imited posting power . You will need 5 minutes before making another post , as your account ranked up your posting  decreases its limitations , till you dont need 1 minute before you cam post again.
sedrick (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:46:09 AM

how to post any topic...
First familiarize yourself with the boards and sections here in forum. There isthe bitcoin discussion, marketplace, others ( meta, begginers & help etc) and local sections. You can post any topic here and if you post it in a wrong section, mods will just move it to which board or section it should be posted. There are rules such as no referral spams and bo copy pasting.

Thank you for the advise....
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:17:47 PM

Newbie rank has imited posting power . You will need 5 minutes before making another post , as your account ranked up your posting  decreases its limitations , till you dont need 1 minute before you cam post again.
I think there is any wrong with the time limit of posting even though OP still newbie. AFAIK, a newbie account must wait 360 sec before he can post again (6 minutes)?. You know if your posting between 1-2 mins, it means you are burst posting.
ZrCoin

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:27:40 PM

Hello!
Probably you mean that you can not make a post because you are a newbie.
Newbies have limited functional. They can post only 1 post per 360 seconds.
So may be it's what you mean. Just wait a bit and soon you ll have higher rank.
Good Luck!

⬢▬⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ZrCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢▬⬢
█ WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION █
data1

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:17:43 PM

hello user happy new year 2017 .
all you need is it communicate using posts here its just like facebook chatting just we are discussing about bitcoin related topics its just like reading a newspaper.
Try not to copy paste others posts thats actully a rude behaviour and what will you feel if someone copy pasted your chat history

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 03:31:00 PM

First of all welcome to world first place where bitcoin talks. Bitcointalk forum is place where anyone can get sufficient information from experienced as well as talented person who contribute to forum to make it more transparent.

Forum treats everyone equal as when user have to join and then have to prove himself by contribution to forum. While contributing user can gt rewarded from signature campaign, free giveaway or bounties.

But user must have to express himself with own words.
sedrick (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:06:10 PM

hello user happy new year 2017 .
all you need is it communicate using posts here its just like facebook chatting just we are discussing about bitcoin related topics its just like reading a newspaper.
Try not to copy paste others posts thats actully a rude behaviour and what will you feel if someone copy pasted your chat history

Happy new year.... Its been about 10 days since I started reading about bit coin... I understood lot about posting topics and trying to figure more about btc... But still stuck wit the basics of btc will take time to understand..

sedrick (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:10:40 PM

So how will the rank increase and what should I do to get next rank... I read from lot of topics tat to do many posting as possible so that rank will increase. Is there any benefits if thr increases.....
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 06:26:46 PM

I read from lot of topics tat to do many posting as possible so that rank will increase. Is there any benefits if thr increases.....
You have not read proper threads or you have just skimmed through them. The information that you're looking for can be clearly found here: Newbies - Read before posting.

This is regarding signatures:
- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed

I've adjusted the limits to make spamming more difficult.

Activity   Min. seconds between post actions   Max PM recipients   PMs per hour

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:32:18 PM

My advice would be first learn about bitcoin. From theoretical side and practical side. Then you will be able to help other, give advice or take part in discussions.
Im recommending watching bitcoin documentaries for fast and fun learn curve Smiley
ArcCsch

Activity: 224
Merit: 117

▲ Portable backup power source for mining.

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

Im recommending watching bitcoin documentaries for fast and fun learn curve Smiley
Bitcoin documentaries often provide much hype and little useful info.
I would recommend a lecture series instead, I am quite a fan of this series (yes, I watched all 12 videos from start to finish, took quite a while):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcSSleedtfyDuhBvOQzFzQ
Tacking notes recommended, you will learn much more useful info than from most books and documentaries (there are exeptions).

If you don't have sole and complete control over the private keys, you don't have any bitcoin!  Signature campaigns are OK, zero tolorance for spam!
1JGYXhfhPrkiHcpYkiuCoKpdycPhGCuswa
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:18:23 AM

Bitcoin documentaries often provide much hype and little useful info.
I would recommend a lecture series instead, I am quite a fan of this series (yes, I watched all 12 videos from start to finish, took quite a while):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcSSleedtfyDuhBvOQzFzQ
Tacking notes recommended, you will learn much more useful info than from most books and documentaries (there are exeptions).
So i will recommend something directly also. Its video of Andreas big bitcoin guru https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP9-lAYngi4
Hes talking about basics and then more advances stuff but in very entertaining way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: