Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MINING POOL] pool.sexy - Low Fee - tx fee paid to miners  (Read 61772 times)
kijko

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:04:29 AM

Dear Sir,

I have been mining dbix for a while now.

With the current popularity of dbix coin... the hashrate of the pool has gone up significantly this is not because of regular miners like me but its because of nicehash users who buy hashrate from the provider and mine here for a limited time while sweeping away all the block rewards... so small miners like me with less than 1GH is not getting value for any shares being submitted to the pool.. even the 3000 PPLNS is being difficult to keep up... I see that while my miners are submitting shares I see certain round percent on the website... and the next moment the 3000 limit passes by so fast that my round share value goes to zero and at the very moment the pool finds shares, for which i donot get paid.... the pool operators should understand that the pool will remain alive if small miners like us get value for our shares... if there is no solution to this then I'm afraid the pool will start to lose its credibility and miners will slowly migrate to other pools... what I am suggesting is to switch back to prop such that we get value for each share that we submit to the pool...  

thanks

Was thinking same thing.

Im feelings the same here, small miner doesnt get value from this pool : at 35mh/s I get 0.10129290DBIX(last 24h) = 2€/day.
With nicehash I get 5€/day with that hashrate. This pool doesnt reward small miner and I think after my first payout ill go elsewhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nin3tin

Activity: 141
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:45:53 AM

soo much miners have pop in in just 3 days are they botnets?
HugoPT

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:49:26 AM

Even with 200 mh/s the reward was low, this pool don't has value for small miners, at least with this current settings.
wariner (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004

pool.sexy

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:23:37 PM

Dear Sir,

With the current popularity of dbix coin... the hashrate of the pool has gone up significantly this is not because of regular miners like me but its because of nicehash users who buy hashrate from the provider and mine here for a limited time while sweeping away all the block rewards... so small miners like me with less than 1GH is not getting value for any shares being submitted to the pool.. even the 3000 PPLNS is being difficult to keep up... I see that while my miners are submitting shares I see certain round percent on the website... and the next moment the 3000 limit passes by so fast that my round share value goes to zero and at the very moment the pool finds shares, for which i donot get paid.... the pool operators should understand that the pool will remain alive if small miners like us get value for our shares... if there is no solution to this then I'm afraid the pool will start to lose its credibility and miners will slowly migrate to other pools... what I am suggesting is to switch back to prop such that we get value for each share that we submit to the pool...  

thanks

Hi,
I noticed..
If hash does not change in the next days I open another dbix PROP pool  Wink

Pool.sexy - Pool ETH-ETC-EXP-UBQ-ZEC-DBIX..and more low fee Discussion

my BTC: 1KiMpRAWscBvhRgLs8jDnqrZEKJzt3Ypfi
nin3tin

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:42:18 PM

Dear Sir,

thanks

Hi,
I noticed..

Hope this will happen very soon
ashwim

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:55:46 PM

Dear Sir,

thanks

Hi,
I noticed..

Yes sir very happy to hear this.. but please do it fast..
Frippster

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:56:00 PM

Dear Sir,

thanks

Hi,
I noticed..

Yupp, for sure... then ill come back
torig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:16:18 PM

Where BIG miner with 11 GHs!!!
ETC pool can't found block 20 hours
phanatichoe

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:13:53 PM

Dear Sir,

thanks

Hi,
I noticed..

Please do it asap :-(
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:38:14 PM

Dear Sir,

thanks

Hi,
I noticed..

This is great news.....I hope you do it soon!!!
wariner (OP)
Legendary

pool.sexy

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:44:59 PM

dbix2.pool.sexy PROP is under test...we need to found 1 block to check if work fine  Wink

dreed

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:46:08 PM

tonight guy use 150ghs, for night hi will get 1000 dbix tomorow he sell on livecoin with lover price than others and we get price drop, he do that every night.
i will upload pcs
nin3tin

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:46:49 PM

Pending Balance: 0.74911957

How long till it get to my wallet?
phanatichoe

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:04:50 AM

dbix2.pool.sexy PROP is under test...we need to found 1 block to check if work fine  Wink
nice move!! jumped on  Cool
Globalthreat

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:43:06 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 01:01:26 AM by Globalthreat

On DBIX2.Pool.sexy - We found a block for you... But 0 payout and 0 reward

Immature Balance: 0.00000000

Pending Balance: 0.00000000

Total Paid: 0.00000000

None of the miners received any reward. And the pool received 5 ether.

Pulled off my miner for now. Had about 10-15% contribution rate - however 0 reward given for the block. So how about you explain?

Its simple - if your server doesnt work, turn it off and fix it before you turn it back on.
TunerDude007

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:09:39 AM

common everyone....we need more small miners to join dbix2 pool
TunerDude007

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:33:46 AM

On DBIX2.Pool.sexy - We found a block for you... But 0 payout and 0 reward

Immature Balance: 0.00000000

Pending Balance: 0.00000000

Total Paid: 0.00000000

None of the miners received any reward. And the pool received 5 ether.

Pulled off my miner for now. Had about 10-15% contribution rate - however 0 reward given for the block. So how about you explain?

Its simple - if your server doesnt work, turn it off and fix it before you turn it back on.

The block is still immature...you hafto wait...dbix coin is very slow.
BeerMan81

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 05:53:30 AM

I just brought one rig on pool2. Ive been on pool1 for a day now, could be better.

Any chance we could get a mirror in the US? I would be happy to help if i can. What kind of hardware do you need to run one?

Lots of new content coming soon! - https://www.youtube.com/BeerMan81
All-in-one dashboard to monitor coin prices, wallet balances, and your ming pools. Free!
https://mycryptostats.com/?ref=f1440f27
wariner (OP)
Legendary

pool.sexy

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:34:56 AM

test finished! pool ready!

Globalthreat

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:47:01 AM

test finished! pool ready!

Site seems to be down? Pool stil up?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: