Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone to install me Hyip script to server  (Read 346 times)
Zenzolina (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:29:24 AM

Offering $10 for the job done
tifossi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:52:26 PM

You will run a HYIP but can't install the script? Maybe you should leave the fingers of it. Has your site a SSL certificate? If not no one will trust your site because all HIYP end in a scam for investors.
If you can't install a simple HYIP script but will run a HYIP on my opinion you will make fast money and scam people with your site.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:03:32 PM

you want open service investment site
hyip site, buy tou can't install script, so is danger youre security your site
is open service install youre script, can hack your site
kongosplit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:09:22 PM

I have sent a PM to you
nippleboner

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:00:34 PM

You will run a HYIP but can't install the script? Maybe you should leave the fingers of it. Has your site a SSL certificate? If not no one will trust your site because all HIYP end in a scam for investors.
If you can't install a simple HYIP script but will run a HYIP on my opinion you will make fast money and scam people with your site.

I've earned $120,000 on "the Internet" running my own sites, 100 plus sites from dating sites to PTC to affiliate lottery sites, most money earned over the last year, and guess what? I don't know how to install a site via FTP or any other method. All I can do is basic back end admin. What have you earned?

Sometime soon I hope to learn so I can save money not hiring people to do it and giving out my cpanel passwords.
Zenzolina (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:56:27 AM

Well i know how to install some scripts but not all scripts are same. With this particular one i have some issue.
kongosplit

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:17:24 AM

Well i know how to install some scripts but not all scripts are same. With this particular one i have some issue.

As I said I can install the script for you. I am in really need of cash .
Bibite

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:57:59 PM

you want open service investment site
hyip site, buy tou can't install script, so is danger youre security your site
is open service install youre script, can hack your site

Exactly
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: