Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think BTC will hit 2000 USD feb 17  (Read 6487 times)
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:02:01 AM

Almost we're close to the month end. Now the price is quite stable without fluctuations happening often. This time the price for February seems to be $1200. Based upon the ETF proposals result we can expect changes in the price by the upcoming month.
There is a lot of hype about this, so part of the price increase certainly occurred due to speculation related to the ETF approval, but only that event would not be enough to get Bitcoin to where it is now, and remain stable above $ 1100. Much of the progress is due to real adoption, which is something that is still growing. There are no guarantees, but this could push the price in the $ 2000 range this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:11:35 PM

Almost we're close to the month end. Now the price is quite stable without fluctuations happening often. This time the price for February seems to be $1200. Based upon the ETF proposals result we can expect changes in the price by the upcoming month.
There is a lot of hype about this, so part of the price increase certainly occurred due to speculation related to the ETF approval, but only that event would not be enough to get Bitcoin to where it is now, and remain stable above $ 1100. Much of the progress is due to real adoption, which is something that is still growing. There are no guarantees, but this could push the price in the $ 2000 range this year.

The hype that have even greeted the ETF decision is even enough to kill it because after a little time on this forum, most projects or news with great hype ended up not even living up to expectation as people are even particular about positive news for bitcoin not considering if it might dealt a negative blow on bitcoin itself. Before ETF price is gradually increasing and I am of the opinion that same thing might greeted it even after ETF...
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:16:14 PM

Nowadays is 1st march it means bitcoin passed February without touching 2000 dollars in price. Now the current price is about more than 1200 dollars. But in my point of view this number is very good achievements for bitcoin.
Honestly since beginning February i am really doubt bitcoin touch 2000 dollars because it seems hard to increase fluctuations until it amount.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:57:43 PM

Happy 2017 to all
Due to the current huge daily increase of bitcoin do you believe\think that one bitcoin equal 2000 USD by the end of this month - Feb2017 ?
Thanks
As you can see bitcoin is going up more than 2000$ so i think this year is a golden year for bitcoin. It's amazing that bitcoin now is going to high as u observe your expectation for bitcoin is reach now so do earn more bitcoin for the good profit you get.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:21:39 AM

Even though this thread is old I would like to remind you thag we reached march now and the price is at 1200$ ,so unfortunately there isn't 2000$ but I actually think the current price is also good and if it grows like this itself maybe by August we can easily expect a 2000$ price mark.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:59:02 PM

Happy 2017 to all
Due to the current huge daily increase of bitcoin do you believe\think that one bitcoin equal 2000 USD by the end of this month - Feb2017 ?
Thanks
Maybe in june bitcoin can be 1500$ or more not that 2000$ but i believed that this june it will totaly hit my soeculation on june i feel that i have good feeling base on what i saw on the graph
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:00:12 PM

Even though this thread is old I would like to remind you thag we reached march now and the price is at 1200$ ,so unfortunately there isn't 2000$ but I actually think the current price is also good and if it grows like this itself maybe by August we can easily expect a 2000$ price mark.

$2k this year but later not now, was a better estimate imho, now we are at $1250, if we can keep this rising we can do $2k early than my prevision but it all depend on the EFT outcoming, i just hope the EFT don't return a fiasco and dump on the market, would be bad for bitcoin

Facilitator

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:24:36 PM

$2k this year but later not now, was a better estimate imho, now we are at $1250, if we can keep this rising we can do $2k early than my prevision but it all depend on the EFT outcoming, i just hope the EFT don't return a fiasco and dump on the market, would be bad for bitcoin

The price is $1300 at the moment. I think it will be $2k in the next 6 months.

▐█▌
       █████
      ███████
     ████████▀
    ████████  █
   ████████ ▐███▌
  ████████ ▐█████▌
 ████████
  ████████ ▐█████▌
   ████████ ▐███▌
    ████████  █
     ████████▄
      ███████
       █████
        ▐█▌
EXTOKE
 ------ FEE FREE TRADING! ------
▐█▌

▐█▌
  FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE!

▐█▌

▐█▌

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
 ▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
  ▀██▄              ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
 ▄██       ▄█████     ██▄
▄██        ███         ██▄
██       ▄▄███▄▄        ██
██       ███████        ██
██         ███          ██
██         ███          ██
▀██        ███         ██▀
 ▀██       ███        ██▀
  ▀██▄     ███      ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀████████▀▀
Vikingr

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:21:06 PM

You are right it did not reach to to $2000 at the date of 17th Feb but the price rise nowadays is going very well so I believe that the price of it will reach to the value of $2000 in this month. I hope that dream will be fulfilled till 17th of March.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:37:39 PM

this year it is definitely going to happen, in my opinion the price is possibly going to go even higher and this year 2 thousand is going to be just a stop, at the end of the year we might reach such big prices as even 3 thousand dollars per bitcoin.

The price is $1300 at the moment. I think it will be $2k in the next 6 months.
I don't know where you saw such price, but as far as I know it still wasn't achieved yet, however I must agree with you about the 2 thousand dollars per bitcoin in half a year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:41:21 PM

Something could make or break this easily. If nothing big happens then 2k is definitely possible in the next few months but if something bad like another exchange hacked or something of the sort price can easily tank back below 1000 temporarily. Time will tell, chances are price will continue rising to 2000.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:25:30 PM

Something could make or break this easily. If nothing big happens then 2k is definitely possible in the next few months but if something bad like another exchange hacked or something of the sort price can easily tank back below 1000 temporarily. Time will tell, chances are price will continue rising to 2000.

I agree, I think how soon Bitcoin to be $2000 USD depend on the ETF for now.  If it is approved then Bitcoin price will soar and eventually hit $2000 USD before the end of this semester. Else, it will be having a hard time reaching that price even after 2017.
MarySue

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:11:38 AM

I agree, I think how soon Bitcoin to be $2000 USD depend on the ETF for now.  If it is approved then Bitcoin price will soar and eventually hit $2000 USD before the end of this semester. Else, it will be having a hard time reaching that price even after 2017.

If the ETF will be approved, I think that price will rise way higher than $2000. The flood of capital flowing from Wall Street will be the start of a never-ending bullish run.
thend1949

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:33:52 PM

I think Bitcoin will hit $2000 next year or next 6 months. That's my speculation about the $2000 price per bitcoin. Because I notice yearly the price is increasing rapidly so I'm expecting next year or 6 months only the bitcoin price will be $2000+ up.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

I think Bitcoin will hit $2000 next year or next 6 months. That's my speculation about the $2000 price per bitcoin. Because I notice yearly the price is increasing rapidly so I'm expecting next year or 6 months only the bitcoin price will be $2000+ up.

If ETF gets approval then we may see that price very soon but that's just an speculation and no one is sure what will exactly happen but looking at the price increase in bitcoins there is a full possibility that we might touch that price at the end of the year.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:46:23 PM

Bitcoin is always anonymous in the value and for the people. Price is seems be so fluctuating last year but this we see that steady growth in the value. Its been increased from the Christmas to now, It passed own peak value in this February and in recent days. Expecting bitcoin to reach 2000$ before this year and my holded amount can be convertable to big amount when we see the price comparison.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 06:02:10 PM

Bitcoin is always anonymous in the value and for the people. Price is seems be so fluctuating last year but this we see that steady growth in the value. Its been increased from the Christmas to now, It passed own peak value in this February and in recent days. Expecting bitcoin to reach 2000$ before this year and my holded amount can be convertable to big amount when we see the price comparison.
Bitcoin are different movement compare to last year and other previous year.. this is not the same movement as right now and we are lucky that the price is keep increasing and more website are actually accepting bitcoin as payment.. hope that more people can use bitcoin that can push the value more this year.. and i hope that no trading site will down the same as last year and previous year..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:01:57 PM

I do not think that it will take year to reach to $2000 but the price is increasing faster and it will take a few months to reach to that much price. I am sure that till the month of June or July the price of bitcoin will be reached to $2000 or more.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:08:53 PM

I do not think that it will take year to reach to $2000 but the price is increasing faster and it will take a few months to reach to that much price. I am sure that till the month of June or July the price of bitcoin will be reached to $2000 or more.

Everything is depended on March 11 decision of ETF inclusion of bitcoin as or no. If it got yes then we can see the price of $2000 in march ending itself if not we can see small selling in the market as next decision will be on march 29

Kevinde

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

I think Bitcoin can hit 2,000$ at the end of this year. The February was over.  However it's only prediction but I expect Bitcoin will have a good result in this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: