Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt.GOX Can't withdraw USD  (Read 1226 times)
aeronautical (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 06:51:32 PM

I just noticed that you can't transfer cash out of MtGox, understand you can't trade but to cancel cash transfers is wrong.

1ANHKck2nyq82anGDwWDrBy3HJknDpkgzn  marioc@ieee.org
wopwop

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 06:54:46 PM

download all your btc/usd/eur history I'd say

just incase they run we need material to sue them
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 06:59:59 PM

You are right it's bad but thats the gamble everyone takes. Do you want to be sure of your money earned, or do you want to buy cheaper coins later?

Only having $$ on your account is still having a bet for the success of Bitcoin an Mt.Gox!

I would not imagine they have time for payout processing right now.

Trying to withdraw now is either impossible because your funds are stolen or stupid because they are not!
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 07:02:55 PM

"Dear judge, someone on the internet stole my untraceable, intangible money and I would like it back. Here is a print out of some numbers I have which has their logo on this means they 100% owe me money"

Yeah that isn't going to hold up in court.
moni3z

Activity: 899
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 07:05:43 PM

This will happen again. Wait for the new trading software glitches and one week downtime as a result.
I'd say spam the hell out of their support system to get back your fiat that's just sitting there idle but no point nobody will read it until next year when the queue is cleaned out.
jaybny

Activity: 410

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 07:12:33 PM

I just noticed that you can't transfer cash out of MtGox, understand you can't trade but to cancel cash transfers is wrong.

this is what caused the spike to 265.. everyone expected their Gox-USD to be at risk (due to coinlab).. so the only way out of gox was to buy BTC and transfer.  The end date was April 10th. It was all a USD short squeeze. BTC should be back to $32

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
aeronautical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 07:24:02 PM

You are right it's bad but thats the gamble everyone takes. Do you want to be sure of your money earned, or do you want to buy cheaper coins later?

Only having $$ on your account is still having a bet for the success of Bitcoin an Mt.Gox!

I would not imagine they have time for payout processing right now.

Trying to withdraw now is either impossible because your funds are stolen or stupid because they are not!
I understand that they want to suspend trade like the BIG Boys! But what wankers stoping a USD transfer, your right I'm just having a punt,
but if these dickhead want to be an EXCHANGE then they should let it go stop the control.
It will be a long time before i would take Bitcoin seriously and MT.Gox just gave it a bad name...

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 07:34:15 PM

Can't hurt.

The Bitcoinica people have been suing for the leftover stash for what, half a year now?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Bitcopia

Activity: 715

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 07:37:29 PM

I just did a Dwolla withdrawal for $8k. It is deducted from my Gox balance, praying it actually gets sent to my Dwolla!!
aeronautical (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 07:41:38 PM

I just did a Dwolla withdrawal for $8k. It is deducted from my Gox balance, praying it actually gets sent to my Dwolla!!
Lets us know if it really worked because i got an email saying all good then when i logged back in to Mt.Gox noticed the balance unchanged,
checking i found that the transfer was cancelled by Mt.Gox.

Bitcopia

Activity: 715

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:39:03 PM

Lets us know if it really worked because i got an email saying all good then when i logged back in to Mt.Gox noticed the balance unchanged,
checking i found that the transfer was cancelled by Mt.Gox.

Just checked my Dwolla and the transaction is already credited. This makes me breathe a sigh of relief 1. because I didn't get Goxxed out of $8,000 and 2. because Gox isn't planning to run, or they would have kept my money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: