Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AdvCash Fraud and Scam  (Read 4724 times)
markw1 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:31:00 PM

Hi,

I am having issues with advcash now the price of btc has increased, I have a virtual card unverified with a $1000 limit and have loaded the card to the tune of $927, within the limit that requires them to have my id

After making my last top over the weekend for a paypal subscription, the payment did not go through, I contacted support and they said briefly you need to verify your account

They have not responded to my numerous messages stating that I am within my limit and they have allowed me to top up my card, it's under $1000 dollars. I believe they have not topped up my card and kept the btc.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:37:33 PM

Hi,

I am having issues with advcash now the price of btc has increased, I have a virtual card unverified with a $1000 limit and have loaded the card to the tune of $927, within the limit that requires them to have my id

After making my last top over the weekend for a paypal subscription, the payment did not go through, I contacted support and they said briefly you need to verify your account

They have not responded to my numerous messages stating that I am within my limit and they have allowed me to top up my card, it's under $1000 dollars. I believe they have not topped up my card and kept the btc.

Thats quiet a unusual thing and just hope that their service wont go down or became scam and as you said bitcoin price is increasing now and might be the reason.I dont jump to conclusions and better to keep on contacting them or email regarding on the issue.If they didnt respond for many days then its the best time to make a scam accusations.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
markw1 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:42:30 PM

These guys are complete fraudsters, I also tried withdrawing to my wallet after my card was declined to cancel my card, they allowed a max $1 and that is it.

Same stupid one line response, please verify your account, I am within my limits and purposefully kept within the $1000 limit to prevent sending id to a company who may sell it on dark markets, they full well know this and are now playing games
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 12:46:29 PM

Hi,

As i know they are running out of BTC and giving incentives if people/members fund their account balance with BTC, its best to stay away from advcash until all BTC issues with them are resolve

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
markw1 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:00:40 PM

Hi,

As i know they are running out of BTC and giving incentives if people/members fund their account balance with BTC, its best to stay away from advcash until all BTC issues with them are resolve

Yeah I would stay away with them for good, lesson learned, they are still not responding, does anyone know who there card issuer is? I know who Visa companies use, but anyone know who they use as I will make a complaint to them as I think they're UK based as am I.

If problems arise with advcash when the price of btc is steadily rising what will happen when it's at $2000+, imo companies like them are playing the long con, providing a service at break even up until btc sky rockets and then close down and dissapear with your btc
markw1 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:47:53 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011381.new#new
markw1 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:43:11 PM

I would just like to state that Andrew at AdvCash has returned the $150 that was blocked on my virtual credit card to my advcash wallet a few hours ago, I was able to withdraw the whole amount via bitcoin. Thanks Andrew.
vannaria

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:38:43 PM

I would just like to state that Andrew at AdvCash has returned the $150 that was blocked on my virtual credit card to my advcash wallet a few hours ago, I was able to withdraw the whole amount via bitcoin. Thanks Andrew.

happy to read that.

but probably all issues come from the 150$ in your virtual credit cart and with the 900+ load you broke the 1000$ limit?
Bibite

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:49:22 PM

I used them with 1 CC and 1 VCC
So far not porblem for me, and i hope never

BTW: are you sure the limit for the VCC is not 500$ ?
JaniBaram

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:38:44 PM

Hi,

What issues are you talking about?
I'm thinking about making an account with them but after reading this post about ID's and selling IDs to dark net i gonna wonder whether to sign up
rocketloki

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 03:50:47 AM

I have a similar problem with AdvCash. For 1 week I try to get in touch with them because they didn't funded my account with €450 that I received in Bitcoins, it was never inserted.

They simply don't reply to my tickets, have send them 5 tickets already.

This is turning bad I smell!!
addster

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:00:13 PM

I also have had a problem with advcash, card was working fine within the limits loaded it up over and over again then boom started to not work in some places,then not work anywhere. I opened up a ticket for their reply to say please wait as we have to contact our card people. But still nothing more so sent two or three more tickets over time but nothing back they have around 100 euros of mine sitting on the card which i'd thought id transfer back over to the wallet then btc but oh no, there is a transfer error!

Not Happy  Angry , Yes its Looking like A BIG SCAM SCAM SCAM! ADVCASH = SCAM & FRAUD.

GOOGLE SEARCH LISTING ADVCASH IS A BIG SCAM FAKE ADVCASH STAY CLEAR LIKE.

If you are reading this Advcash give me my money back please!
and i will delete this with good feed back that you did rectify the problems 
code48k

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:48:02 AM

I also have a problem with them, they took 30usd from me, they actually used 2usd for services to generate a card for me, the MasterCard doesnt work and they took all the money from my account + the card too. Besides my account transactions are all cleared and it shos no transaction history.
I am mainly worried because I cant find the transaction history of my account. What the hell is going on?HuhHuh?

Proof:
https://anonimage.net/image/J1TNMBiVRp

Other stuff that make me uneasy:
https://anonimage.net/image/yUrcojMGZ9
gio999

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:54:04 PM

yes :@ :@ not pay :@
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:29:06 PM

I'm getting a serious problem too: i can't login anymore, the PIN code isn't sent to my email.
This is strange, some time ago i didn't meet any problems using AdvCash.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: