Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bitcoin-24] problem withdrawing euro?  (Read 899 times)
glub0x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 07:01:41 PM

Hello, i had 2 SEPA euro withdraw from bitcoin-24 from the 4 of april.
It's around 3000 euro and still no news on my bank ...
Is there any suport mail? on the site the contact button just popup a window and they didn't answer (3 days now...)

The cost of mediation increases transaction costs, limiting the
minimum practical transaction size and cutting off the possibility for small casual transactions

Satoshi Nakamoto : https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rockefoten

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:06:41 PM

Sorry, I can't help you, just wanted to add that I requested a 1500 Euro withdrawal on April 4th as well, and the status still says processing.
Curious about what's taking so long...
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:10:25 PM

There is a problem with their euro bank account. I think WBK bank froze it temporary.
Despite that they(simon) is probably swamped with all the new sign ups in the last weeks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: