Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best option to earn money with digital coin ????  (Read 508 times)
almirfiorio (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:16:18 PM

friends

I have electricity for free. I want to invest 350u$

What would be the best and most profitable option to make money ??

1 * - buy two video cards and receive 9 moneros per month ??

2 * - mine in the cloud and buy 3000 ghs in nhashflare or hasheer ??

3 * - buy a s9 bitminer and split the profit with 3 more friends ??
0.4 bitcoin / month = 0.1 bitcoin for each

Thanks
Almir

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:19:21 PM

I think with a little bit of search it could have been answered easily.... Also why do you multiply posts....

anyway

Bitcoin mining (ASIC) or Hash rent are both bad ideas, and prolly never ROI except in bitcoin case if you have alot of money to pump into it to generate money fast because difficulty rise ALOT. So forget about it.

Best bet is indeed to buy graphic cards and GPU mine, but with 350$ you can get like one and a half RX480 you may want to invest more (maybe 2x470 if you look hard). But it should ROI pretty fast. (1.5$ rev per day for a 480 mining XMR (monero) 1.35$ for a 470)
almirfiorio (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

Yes

Im already purchase two rx 470 nitro

What is the best

Two sapphire rx 470 nitro

Or

Antminer s9 / 4 ? ( one part to each friend)

Thanks
Almir

I think with a little bit of search it could have been answered easily....

anyway

Bitcoin mining (ASIC) or Hash rent are both bad ideas, and prolly never ROI except in bitcoin case if you have alot of money to pump into it to generate money fast because difficulty rise ALOT. So forget about it.

Best bet is indeed to buy graphic cards and GPU mine, but with 350$ you can get like one and a half RX480 you may want to invest more (maybe 2x470 if you look hard). But it should ROI pretty fast. (1.5$ rev per day for a 480 mining XMR (monero) 1.35$ for a 470)
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

Well if you don't pay for electricity i guess an antminer S9 could also work. But it's pretty expensive (2300$ if i remember with the PSU) but as long as you don't pay electricity any solution should work. It would take you about a year probably to ROI the antminer.

http://jblevins.org/btcmpc/

ASIC mining is more risky, gpu mining is much less risky and you should roi pretty fast even the RX470 (4-5months top i think)
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:55:27 AM

Best option is trading, if you know how...

This is my signature...
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:59:40 AM

two 470 will not make 9 monero per month, more like 5-6 with the fastest miner out there, which i doubt you have
benz0

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:42:05 PM

I run a Nitro+OC RX480 and a GTX960 - if you're looking to get into it for straight profit then it's probably easier just to go find a street corner and ask nicely for spare change.

I utilise the streams of crypto revenue I do generate for stuff like placing little fun bets on competitive eSports (lol), or just go for broke and try your luck with a basic roulette host/system -> fanobet . com - covers those two things, and then some... Otherwise, just generate a small but viable amount of cryptocurrency(or, plural of) then start approaching trading in a reitavely safe and simple manner. Start with fk all -> could stand to lose fk all, good practice for future endeavours though!

just my 2c - gl
antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:19:11 PM

Best option is trading, if you know how...

Yep, by far. Making 1% profit daily is really easy but you need to know some basic things about trading. If trading isn't an option and you have free pcie slots waiting to be filled, I would buy two more 470's. If btc stays above $1000, S9 can ROI too.

About 'cloudmining', it is an easy way to loose your $350, much more fun to throw your money out the window.

Trader can make profits both ways, moon and back. Miner needs growing markets to make that daily $1.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: