Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTH anyone who has serious sql injection skills  (Read 227 times)
gondel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:32:19 PM

Hello,
I am looking to hire someone who has serious sql injection skills.
I am not asking you to hack database, but to teach a person who knows little codding everything about it.
Please PM me with your offer.
Thanks!

Regards,

Gondel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 04:39:13 PM

This I can help you out with.

Feel free to PM me with what you are looking to learn exactly. I've got knowledge in extracting info from columns, tables, etc. I know how to get dorks, where to find vulnerabilities in a site, how to use SQLi in different methods, ie error based, union based, all that. I can also teach you how to do the basics such as printing your name via hexa, the version and database using hexa <br> tags to seperate, you know, all the basics. And then there's the more difficult parts, getting columns starting with 'l' using the LIKE sql feature, etc. let me know Smiley

keybase.io/0x0010
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:44:26 PM

Feel free to PM me with what you are looking to learn exactly. I've got knowledge in extracting info from columns, tables, etc. I know how to get dorks, where to find vulnerabilities in a site, how to use SQLi in different methods, ie error based, union based, all that. I can also teach you how to do the basics such as printing your name via hexa, the version and database using hexa <br> tags to seperate, you know, all the basics. And then there's the more difficult parts, getting columns starting with 'l' using the LIKE sql feature, etc. let me know Smiley
Whatever mentioned above is the most basic Sql.I believe,OP is looking for SQL injection skills.While you may agree putting /index.php?=1' makes you a Sql injector but it isn't all that easy when there are no known vulnerabilities from the url.This is where Kali Linux and n-maps come into the picture.What I meant is,it's way too complicated than the basics.
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 04:45:37 PM

Whatever mentioned above is the most basic Sql.I believe,OP is looking for SQL injection skills.While you may agree putting /index.php?=1' makes you a Sql injector but it isn't all that easy when there are no known vulnerabilities from the url.This is where Kali Linux and n-maps come into the picture.What I meant is,it's way too complicated than the basics.

I know, I was just giving OP a glimpse of the basics :p

keybase.io/0x0010
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:02:08 PM

I know, I was just giving OP a glimpse of the basics :p
I sending you a PM, still looking for people.
gondel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:45:37 AM

Still looking for the SQL injection MASTER!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: