Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:35:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Forums - TheBitZone - Pay to post 💰  (Read 22404 times)
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:11:34 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 08:44:51 AM by jacktheking

TheBTCitZone    

In the simplest explanation,

TheBitZone is a unique pay-to-post forums. We do not specify how many Satoshi is earned per post. Instead, we give our users a token called "shares"*. Shares will be converted into Satoshi every 15 days using a simple Math formula. We shares up to 60% of our revenue.

We create TheBitZone because we felt that we need a community forums that is dedicated to the use of Bitcoin and not the technical side - because that is where cryptocurrencies is heading to.

It is powered by MyBB open source bulletin board software with custom plugins that enable us to standout. For example, a activity plugin similar to how the activity system works here on Bitcointalk. A fully-featured Satoshi balance - not a microwallet or Bitcoin address - system that allows us to convert forums shares to Satoshi.

We are working on adding new features such as crowdfunding, marketplace and auction platforms.

Join us today and be part of a growing Bitcoin community.

Proudly created with love by ExtraMileGames and jacktheking of Bitcointalk.

* shares is not an Altcoin. It is just a way for us to determine how much Satoshi one deserve on the forums.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:19:28 PM

Oh look yet another forum... Are your shares just a centralized token or are they an actually dectralized altcoin?

Lol and TheButterZone will be none too pleased with the TBZ acronym.
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:26:49 PM

Oh look yet another forum... Are your shares just a centralized token or are they an actually dectralized altcoin?

It is a centralized token. We have no intention to create a new Altcoin. Hence, it is a personal asset for half a month and cannot be traded or sold. It will be converted into Satoshi and add to our users balance in our database after 15 days or so. The minimum withdrawal is set at 5500 Satoshi and there is no fees.

Hmm. When we purchase that domain, we did not think of TheButterZone and what will his reaction be. Sorry @TheButterZone.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:27:39 PM

TheBitZone is a new online Bitcoin/Crypto forums. It is a pay to post forums and unlike other boards, we uses a unique yet simple math formula to pay our users well and still sustain us for further development. Wink .

Instead of earning a specific amount of Bitcoin per post, we give our users a few shares for their posts. Those shares will then be converted to Bitcoin in about two weeks using the following simple math formula. This also mean that our users is technically holding shares of the forums.

One Share = (Total Revenues * 0.6) / (Total Shares from all users);^
User Satoshi = User Shares * One Share;

Powered by MyBB with custom plugins developed specifically for TBZ by inTech. Cool .

^ 40% will be used for forums development.
(Refferal link is for promotional tracking. I am not earning anything form referrals.)

In partnership with @xyzabc, creator of Spacey Birds Bitcoin Adventure.

Unique Features:

Custom Coded Satoshi Plugin:

Sending/Receiving and Withdrawing Satoshi from your TheBitZone account. Not a Bitcoin wallet as you do not get any Bitcoin address. Just a balance on our side to track your earning.

Custom Coded Activity Plugin:

Similar to how activity work on Bitcointalk. It is coded from scrath as a MyBB plugin to help build activity and make our users active.

There will be an opening promotion in the Games and Round forum later today. You can earn up to 2500 Satoshi for just joining our forums and make five posts. More information will be available on the Games and Round promotion topic. Link will be provided as soon as the topic is created.
What is so special about your forum? 2 weeks later you pay did you say? why would we want shares of a forum destined to fail? if you were paying in cash(btc) we could've work something out but just a promise for 2 weeks and zero valued shares killed the deal.

🖤😏
xyzabc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:30:20 PM

This won't be a yet another forum.
This won't be for bitcoin technicalities but only for those people who have gathered around bitcoin not because it is a marvel of Technology and revolution of currency .

But for the fact that it is profitable, modern and now becoming a necessity to use bitcoin.
Bitcoin is now growing out the bounds where only technical nerds use it and is developing into a proper currency .

So we deal with Site owners/ faucet owners/ users/ Service owners/ App owners who don't really know
how bitcoin works but are willing to use it and integrate it in their services.

Our shares are currently a centralized token. Secondly our coins (TBZ) depends on forum revenues and our contributions to community, but once it is converted to satoshi every 15 days then it is our normal satoshi . Smiley

And to @TheButterZone , Our Apologies. Tongue

xyzabc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:41:24 PM

What is so special about your forum? 2 weeks later you pay did you say? why would we want shares of a forum destined to fail? if you were paying in cash(btc) we could've work something out but just a promise for 2 weeks and zero valued shares killed the deal.

Special About forum
It is a fun community where we raise ahead from praising bitcoin and its technology. We instead give value to people who have efficiently used bitcoin and developed a business around them. Do you think @mexicanTarget and @FaucetSytem who kind of saved faucet industry after 'demise' of Faucetbox less worthy of praise.
We are specifically targeting our community around such people.

Rewards
We reward the activity on forums. We are not giving anyone a job of posting on the forum for some fixed salary, but instead looking for some fun members who would be willing to assemble and share their ideas and projects they have made about or around bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

See we could have simply offered a straight forward rate per thread and per post. But that would be like setting up a lie.
You and everyone else does understand that eventually all faucets/Micro Games/ Faucet Apps have to pay from their revenue.
So we are just setting up the record straight at the first go so there are no problems in the long journey we have ahead.

From where are we going to pay?
This forum is not our only service. We have other services and this forum would serve as a common meeting place for whole community.
For example the Mobile game you see in my signature. Another Multiplayer Game is in progress.
We would be funding forum prizes and awards from our profits from those too.

We would be displaying a counter on top of forum to keep track of current POT of forum.
you should expect a minimum of 50 to 100 Satoshi per post.
Obviously quality posts will be rewarded heavily by us and our active moderator community.

Hope that helps to give quite a perspective of what we see TheBitZone as!

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

Check out our giveaway topic at Games and Rounds! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1737819.0

Earn upto 12500 Satoshi for just making ten posts at TheBitZone. A bonus of 2500 Satoshi if you promote us on Twitter. Check it out!

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:38:55 AM

The ideology is good but is there any big difference between TheBitZOne and bitcointalk forum. I hope you are focusing that you need some active members in order to make some post. Better try different thing for promotion try to run signature campaign so you will get more members and your site will run actively.
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:12:42 AM

Attention! It have come to my attention that our partner (xyzabc) Bitcointalk account was hacked. He is now trying to recover his account. Meanwhile, do not trust xyzabc with any offer he make on Bitcointalk. His TheBitZone account is still secure.

The ideology is good but is there any big difference between TheBitZOne and bitcointalk forum. I hope you are focusing that you need some active members in order to make some post. Better try different thing for promotion try to run signature campaign so you will get more members and your site will run actively.

Thank you for your positive feedback. There is some differences between TheBitZone and Bitcointalk forums.
[Please note that this post will be a little long. So I don't mind if you skipped through it. However I will really appreciate if you were to read it.]

1. We do not go much into the technical side of Bitcoin. Instead we are focusing on the use of Bitcoin and Crypto in general day life. In the times to come, we will develop a fully-featured centralized crowdfunding, trading and auction platforms for our users.

2.  We are a paid-to-post forums. Bitcointalk have signature campaign but it is offered by third-party services. While at TheBitZone, we officially pay our user post on our forums. We try our best to share our revenues transparently. Instead of giving our user a specific amount of Bitcoin per post like many other pay-to-post forums, we give our user our board share - which can then be converted to Bitcoin after 15 days. This simple business modal not only allows us to pay our users well but also allows us to continue with the development of the forums. As again, we shares up to 60% of our revenue.

2.5. [This post is extremely long. If you read until this paragraph, register at TheBitZone and make an introduction thread then send me a private message at Bitcointalk with the code "BitcoinTalkGA01" and your username at TBZ. Then I will send you 5001 Satoshi to your TBZ Satoshi balance. Open to Bitcointalk Full Member rank or higher only. Up to first five person.]

3. In the times to come, we will support developer and signature campaign by releasing APIs that developers can use to track our users posts more efficiently. We will also introduce tools for easier signature campaign management similar to how my Bitcointalk Signature Campaign calculator works. We are not sure if point #3 will be implanted or not. We will be focusing on the Core side of the board development first.

Yes. We are actively promoting our forums to attract more members. For example my partner will be introducing rewards for his players at Spacey Birds Bitcoin Adventure for doing tasks on our forums. I am not sure what is his plan yet so I will not be touching on this much. Another thing is that we are doing giveaway our our first members. For example, a hero member at Bitcointalk can get up to 12500 Satoshi for just making ten posts.

We will consider starting a signature campaign but the chances of it happening is very low.

Thank you for your suggestion

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:45:08 AM

Come and claim some Satoshi form us today! Awesome giveaways going on such as getting 10 000 Satoshi just for making ten posts!

MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 02:51:09 AM

Come and claim some Satoshi form us today! Awesome giveaways going on such as getting 10 000 Satoshi just for making ten posts!
Hello sir nice to hear about forum I have questions which category of posts are you count in your forum to get paid? Or I can post any category? Forum looks pretty good)

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:28:22 AM

Hello sir nice to hear about forum I have questions which category of posts are you count in your forum to get paid? Or I can post any category? Forum looks pretty good)

Hello @MANCRYPTOS. Thank you for your interest. You can refer to this thread for more information about earning TBZ Satoshi and shares.

I will quote the part that you asked.

How much can you expect the conversion rate of Share to Satoshi?

Each new thread gives you 5 shares.
You should expect atleast a minimum of 15 to 20 Satoshi per share , so around 100 satoshi for your threads.
If your posts are quality they will be notices and rewarded additionally.
But again this is not fixed can increase or decrease.

All Forums - 5 Shares per thread and 2 Shares per post.
TheBitZone Official - 2.5 Shares per thread and 1 Share per post.
Introduction - 2 Shares per thread and 0.8 Share per post (planned to decrease after our first month)
General Chat - 0 Share per thread or post

It will be one of the TheBitZone greatest moment if you were to join us. We're looking forward for your arrival @MANCRYPTOS. Smiley.

memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:06:38 AM

good forum
but i want to ask, if your forum in one month without advertising
without income in your site, member can paid or not

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:28:30 AM

good forum

What s the current rate per post? I know you have that formula but what does that translate to ATM? Also, do you have any limits when posting?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
iqbal26

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:31:24 AM

good forum Smiley , i hope not scam like adbit forum
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:19:05 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 07:29:19 AM by jacktheking

good forum

Thank you for you positive comment. My partner and I are working actively to promote the site to get more members and with more members, advertisers are willing to pay more. If our site have active members, there will definitely be advertisers that are willing to pay us and thus our members. Currently we are working toward getting into top notch Bitcoin advertising networks so that the revenues will be higher. Meanwhile we only have one advertising network on our site, that is, a-ads. We have already set apart some of our funds to put into the pot for the next few months.

What s the current rate per post? I know you have that formula but what does that translate to ATM? Also, do you have any limits when posting?

There is not set rate of post. However you can expect atleast 15-20 Satoshi per share for now - as we just started. You normally earn 2 shares per post and 5 shares per thread. When we have more active members and advertisers that are willing to pay higher, the amount of Satoshi per share will be also higher. To add on, I am the creator of the Bitcointalk Signature Campaign Calculator. When the initial requirements of the forums is completed, I will start developing tool(s) for signature campaign use. This will allows us to attract signature campaign to get started and hence let our user earn more.

(Another unique thing about TheBitZone is that, unlike many other forums, we will develop tool for signature campaign use. Hence it will attract businesses to start signature campaign on our forums instead of a chicken-and-egg issue.)

Edited (forgot to answer your second question): There is no limits on posting and accounts. Anyone can create any amount of accounts and make any amount of posts. However we do not tolerate spam or short post and we will not hesitate to delete the post or ban the account. In the future there will be an option for user to mark a post as "do not pay me". Marked post that is short and 'not-so-spammy' will then be ignored.

We're not a scam. I am a Hero Member of Bitcointalk and have been in the micro-earning industry for more than a year already. My free Bitcoin lottery game, http://www.bitrevenues.com/ and http://freebitcoinlottery.xyz/ have paid out more than 5 million Satoshi to our users already. My partner on the other hand, is the developer of an awesome Bitcoin-paying Android game, Spacey Birds Bitcoin Advanture.

To add on, both of us have spent a lot of time developing custom plugins for TheBitZone such as TBZSatoshi, TBZActivity and MyAnti AdBlocker (releasing for public use soon) for the forums. Additionally, we do not allow deposit of Bitcoin to your TBZSatoshi's balance. You can only earn and withdraw for it.

(As for security concerns, our Bitcoin wallet is stored offline and withdrawal is handled offline.).

Thanks memequiserle, crazyivan and iqbal26 for your interest. It will be one of the TheBitZone's greatest moment if you people were to join our forums and build an awesome and thriving Bitcoin & Crypto community together! Wink.

iqbal26

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:42:20 AM

We're not a scam. I am a Hero Member of Bitcointalk and have been in the micro-earning industry for more than a year already. My free Bitcoin lottery game, http://www.bitrevenues.com/ and http://freebitcoinlottery.xyz/ have paid out more than 5 million Satoshi to our users already. My partner on the other hand, is the developer of an awesome Bitcoin-paying Android game, Spacey Birds Bitcoin Advanture.

To add on, both of us have spent a lot of time developing custom plugins for TheBitZone such as TBZSatoshi, TBZActivity and MyAnti AdBlocker (releasing for public use soon) for the forums. Additionally, we do not allow deposit of Bitcoin to your TBZSatoshi's balance. You can only earn and withdraw for it.

(As for security concerns, our Bitcoin wallet is stored offline and withdrawal is handled offline.).

Thanks memequiserle, crazyivan and iqbal26 for your interest. It will be one of the TheBitZone's greatest moment if you people were to join our forums and build an awesome and thriving Bitcoin & Crypto community together! Wink.
okey good luck with this projects Smiley
and please some bugs cant login using google account
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:28:12 AM

okey good luck with this projects Smiley
and please some bugs cant login using google account

Thank you for joining TheBitZone. It is one of our greatest to have you on board.

Thank you again for reporting the Google account issue. I will ping my partner about the issue because he is the one holding onto the Google API key.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:06:10 AM

Come join us today! We're a growing new Bitcoin community forums! Smiley.

ExtraMileGames

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:34:05 PM

Haven't seen new bitcoin forum with serious development in long time, i thought it's similar with LTBNetwork, but i was wrong. However, i have some question :
1. Do you forbid users from sharing ponzi/scam investment since most forum allow user to do it?

There is no good way to ban something by saying it as Ponzi or Scams. Some Ponzi or Scam would pay 1000's of members before going scam.
 Some may continue till years. Then some programs with good intentions may turn scam due to varied reasons.
Then also there is no good way to see if a mining site does actually have  infra or is a hi tech ponzi.

We will instead develop a healthy discussion and make it a hotbed for community to mark a system as scam or make logical predictions of it going scam soon.
We would have a section of trusted and New/Suspected Investments. Where community can decide and suggest on the investments.

2. Do you allow users to share refferal links in their thread/post since many bitcoin forum filled with refferal links which leads to faucet or ponzi/scam investment?
Only one Post per program would be allowed in the forum. There only one referral Link would be there for each unique program.
 We would make it necessary to also add a non referral link to the post.

3. How do you manage to prevent users from making spam post, especially after seeing many users trying hard make lots of posts with google translate, make non-sense reply or make lots of account?
About Spam we believe an active community is a counter to spam. We are going to have a robust network of moderators to actively ban and delete spam. Also we will have restrictions on permissions for new members like post count, link count, image count in the posts to prevent spam.This makes it futile to make new accounts and trying to post links.

NVO ════════▮ Cross-platform Modular Decentralized Exchange ▮════════ NVO
Secure ═ Private ═ Assets-to-Assets ═ Full Autonomy ═ Multi-Assets Storage ═ Integrated Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Crowd Sale ═23/5/2017═ Crowd Sale▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: