Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ORO] OroCoin ■ Join TeamORO! ■ C-Cex | NOVA | Cryptopia | CoinExchange  (Read 29223 times)
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:49:20 PM

Sources are available for download at Orocoin website Smiley
Not in github atm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 06:00:59 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2017, 06:19:07 PM by ocminer

BIG UPDATE:

Finally, we have an update for you all.

We have some good news and some bad news.

First, I'll start with the bad news: After months of pounding away, we unfortunately were unable to peg the block reward to the price of gold the way we intended. We finally figured out a way to do it properly, but to implement it would have meant going back and reworking our entire code base from scratch and that simply wasn't worth the increased delay it would cause. As such, we made some decisions as to how to move forward with this project in a way that would make everyone happy (or at least as many people as possible). That leads me to...

The good news: We have rebranded and reorganized the OroCoin project as OroCoin - "The gold standard in cryptocurrency" and made some changes to the game plan:

-We have kept roughly the same total coin supply as we originally planned (The supply will be 23,529,412).
-We kept the premine at 15% for ICO participants, and to fund future development, improvements, and a large scale and long term marketing campaign.
-We changed the halving to 250,000 blocks
-We increased the block reward to 40 ORO
-We decreased the difficulty to make ORO a little easier to mine (possible to do so profitably even for desktop clients, at least for now)
-We increased the ICO participation conversion rate: It's now 3000 ORO per BTC until January 31st, then it will be 2500 ORO per BTC.
-We decided to move forward with exchange listings immediately.

Now, I know this might disappoint some people, but I highly encourage you to give it a try! Start mining some OROs and see how it works out for you.

If you run into any bugs, errors, or issues, please use the contact form at OroCoin.co to ensure our support team gets it and can respond as quickly as possible.

Windows Client & Wallet: http://www.orocoin.co/orocoin-qt-windows.zip

Linux Client & Wallet: http://www.orocoin.co/orocoin-qt-linux.tar.gz

Source Code: http://www.orocoin.co/orocoin-source.tar.gz

Be sure to check the original post in this thread for ALL the up to date info and updates! Thanks everyone for your support.

Hmm, are those walletbuilders created / compiled wallets?

Edit: Those indeed are walletbuilders created wallets...  Roll Eyes

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:51:59 PM

Difficulty

Wow.. that's so much...
 Shocked
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:06:30 PM

BIG UPDATE:

Finally, we have an update for you all.

We have some good news and some bad news.

First, I'll start with the bad news: After months of pounding away, we unfortunately were unable to peg the block reward to the price of gold the way we intended. We finally figured out a way to do it properly, but to implement it would have meant going back and reworking our entire code base from scratch and that simply wasn't worth the increased delay it would cause. As such, we made some decisions as to how to move forward with this project in a way that would make everyone happy (or at least as many people as possible). That leads me to...

The good news: We have rebranded and reorganized the OroCoin project as OroCoin - "The gold standard in cryptocurrency" and made some changes to the game plan:

-We have kept roughly the same total coin supply as we originally planned (The supply will be 23,529,412).
-We kept the premine at 15% for ICO participants, and to fund future development, improvements, and a large scale and long term marketing campaign.
-We changed the halving to 250,000 blocks
-We increased the block reward to 40 ORO
-We decreased the difficulty to make ORO a little easier to mine (possible to do so profitably even for desktop clients, at least for now)
-We increased the ICO participation conversion rate: It's now 3000 ORO per BTC until January 31st, then it will be 2500 ORO per BTC.
-We decided to move forward with exchange listings immediately.

Now, I know this might disappoint some people, but I highly encourage you to give it a try! Start mining some OROs and see how it works out for you.

If you run into any bugs, errors, or issues, please use the contact form at OroCoin.co to ensure our support team gets it and can respond as quickly as possible.

Windows Client & Wallet: http://www.orocoin.co/orocoin-qt-windows.zip

Linux Client & Wallet: http://www.orocoin.co/orocoin-qt-linux.tar.gz

Source Code: http://www.orocoin.co/orocoin-source.tar.gz

Be sure to check the original post in this thread for ALL the up to date info and updates! Thanks everyone for your support.

Hmm, are those walletbuilders created / compiled wallets?

Edit: Those indeed are walletbuilders created wallets...  Roll Eyes
LOL walletbuilders coin ICO, only fools who invest in such scam.
OroCoinCS (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 07:17:17 PM

We did indeed use a WB build as a source but with some differences. That being said, our focus from here on out is going to be 1) marketing and 2) bringing additional benefits and features to participating in this coin. We have a lot of things coming in the next hours and days that will make holding, buying, trading, and mining this coin extremely beneficial. Stay tuned!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"The new 'gold standard' of cryptocurrency."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Our TwitterOur WebsiteOur ANN Thread Our SlackTrade ORO on C-Cex ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 07:25:03 PM

We did indeed use a WB build as a source but with some differences. That being said, our focus from here on out is going to be 1) marketing and 2) bringing additional benefits and features to participating in this coin. We have a lot of things coming in the next hours and days that will make holding, buying, trading, and mining this coin extremely beneficial. Stay tuned!

Lol your biggest.. Or your only marketing argument was that the coin reward will be pegged to gold. That was also the argument to invest into the ico. After lots of postponing you finally release a walletbuilders coin without any thrills, especially not with the reward pegged to gold so IMHO you've more than clearly failed in delivering what you've promised to your investors..

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 07:33:55 PM

Lol your biggest.. Or your only marketing argument was that the coin reward will be pegged to gold. That was also the argument to invest into the ico. After lots of postponing you finally release a walletbuilders coin without any thrills, especially not with the reward pegged to gold so IMHO you've more than clearly failed in delivering what you've promised to your investors..

We made this decision with the help of our investors. In fact, the decision to focus on marketing and ditch the block reward pegging concept was a unanimous one made by our investors themselves, with all voting for it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Our TwitterOur WebsiteOur ANN Thread Our SlackTrade ORO on C-Cex ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
BETAWI

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:37:35 PM

How much target funds raised of ORO Crowdsale?
dolores13

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:53:55 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked you admitted that after ocminer member checked the source code.
OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 08:05:28 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked you admitted that after ocminer member checked the source code.

Of course - we're not going to lie about what we built this codebase from. I thought I made it clear that we decided to move past our original goal to focus on marketing and providing value for the current participants, as opposed to continue delaying trying to make the original goal work. A coin is only worth what the market says it is, regardless of what the reward is pegged to, and our participants wanted us to focus elsewhere, such as marketing the coin itself. That is not to say we won't revisit the original concept in the future, but for now, it is what it is.

At this point our goal is to bring value to the coin itself, ensuring proper rewards for miners, holders, and traders alike.

dolores13

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:18:51 PM

Of course - we're not going to lie about what we built this codebase from. I thought I made it clear that we decided to move past our original goal to focus on marketing and providing value for the current participants, as opposed to continue delaying trying to make the original goal work. A coin is only worth what the market says it is, regardless of what the reward is pegged to, and our participants wanted us to focus elsewhere, such as marketing the coin itself. That is not to say we won't revisit the original concept in the future, but for now, it is what it is.

At this point our goal is to bring value to the coin itself, ensuring proper rewards for miners, holders, and traders alike.
You are good in one thing: Talk,
The fact you did not mentioned that in your thread, this means you lied, enough said.
OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 08:23:15 PM

You are good in one thing: Talk,
The fact you did not mentioned that in your thread, this means you lied, enough said.

LOL we made the source available for anyone to review. It's right there!

sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:25:59 PM

When will source be available on github?

Oro is a closed source crapcoin. The source is kept secret to ensure that nobody would bitch about the fact that it's created in coincreator.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:45:02 PM

Congrats!
ORO has been listed on Novaexchange: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ORO
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:53:07 PM

Congrats!
No seller - it's encourage )) maybe price not dumping in short time
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:08:27 AM

OFFICIAL Pool for OROCoin!!

orocoin.mine.nu

No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.

example for OROCOIN

stratum+tcp://theminingpool.mine.nu:9000 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

3 available ports!
Port: 9010 -- Diff 8
Port: 9000 -- VarDiff: 8-256 (use as default)
Port: 9020 -- Diff: 18192 (use for hashmining or miningrigrentals)

Fees 1.5%
Email: theminingpool.mine@gmail.com
twitter: https://twitter.com/The_MiningPool

Smiley Smiley  HAPPY MINNING !!  Smiley Smiley

how quickly sending reward from this official pool? I mined 2 hour, but 0 coins receive
OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 02:19:48 AM

OFFICIAL Pool for OROCoin!!

orocoin.mine.nu

No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.

example for OROCOIN

stratum+tcp://theminingpool.mine.nu:9000 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

3 available ports!
Port: 9010 -- Diff 8
Port: 9000 -- VarDiff: 8-256 (use as default)
Port: 9020 -- Diff: 18192 (use for hashmining or miningrigrentals)

Fees 1.5%
Email: theminingpool.mine@gmail.com
twitter: https://twitter.com/The_MiningPool

Smiley Smiley  HAPPY MINNING !!  Smiley Smiley

how quickly sending reward from this official pool? I mined 2 hour, but 0 coins receive

TheMiningPool.mine will have to answer that. They are sleeping now but should be up soon. You can PM them to ask.

OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 02:21:27 AM

Congrats!

Thank you, it is true! OroCoin is now live on Nova Exchange!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ORO

More exchanges coming soon!!!

Velenar

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:52:32 AM

More stable coins already exist.  So do coins gold-backed to a greater degree.

What exactly is the reason that a business would prefer to get paid in a highly volatile tiny altcoin instead of Bitcoin, Xaurum, Tether, or something else?

Keep in mind that the reason has to be extremely huge, overriding, and directly relevant to average merchants or a large percentage of them.

For instance, right now our hypothetical merchant could sell 2 ORO on Novaexchange for a total of 0.0007 bitcoin before the price would crash from 25000 satoshi to 4 satoshi.  But that's not an advantage.
Velenar

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

When will source be available on github?

Oro is a closed source crapcoin. The source is kept secret to ensure that nobody would bitch about the fact that it's created in coincreator.

Well, hopefully some new ICO coins use Creatio in the future.  I'm an investor in that coin-creating service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: