Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EARN UP TO $1500 A WEEK!] UPDATED! FULL SUPPORT!VOUCHED!  (Read 38196 times)
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:49:29 PM

What if this doesn't work for me will i get a full refund without any troubles?
Read the Refund Guarantee. Also, take a look at the TOS. Thank You!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:32:16 PM

What if this doesn't work for me will i get a full refund without any troubles?
Read the Refund Guarantee. Also, take a look at the TOS. Thank You!
I just read all this and now thinking to buy this system but can you give some more details about this work because I can do 3 to 4 hours daily its not problem for me have some knowledge of internet and computer but have no knowledge of any program or marketing
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:36:52 PM

I just read all this and now thinking to buy this system but can you give some more details about this work because I can do 3 to 4 hours daily its not problem for me have some knowledge of internet and computer but have no knowledge of any program or marketing
You don't need programming or really any "marketing" knowledge. Hope that helped!
ausomefire

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:05:02 AM

Take advantage of this offer today. Not only is this a great  method to work on the side, but you could turn this into a business!
mhstormers

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:07:56 AM

just purchased this guide. OP is fast to reply and help with pretty much anything. will post back with real results. The guide itself is quite simple but yes it does take a lot of work and time to set it up first. looking forward to see how good the results will be.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:47:51 AM

First of all, I would like to thank you OP for giving me an opportunity to read the whole thing and understand...
Here's an honest review of what I got:
1. This is obviously not a get-rich-quick scheme, so if you are here for it, don't waste your time because this ain't for those who don't want to work...
2. The method is legit and will surely work for those guys who are willing to dedicate extreme hard work behind it once, and reap profits forever...
I am also going to give it a try and will update here with what results I will get through this...
Thanks a lot once again OP, you are really a helpful entity to this community and I hope to profit from your methods by working on them... Smiley

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:55:14 AM

Hey! How powerful computer is needed for this? Am i able to do this with raspberry pi 3 running ubuntu mate?
Also, is this going to expire and what are your personal monthly profits from doing this? I would love to buy one if you can answer these questions.
Thank you and have a nice day, Onni

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:14:25 PM

Hey! How powerful computer is needed for this? Am i able to do this with raspberry pi 3 running ubuntu mate?
Also, is this going to expire and what are your personal monthly profits from doing this? I would love to buy one if you can answer these questions.

I'd love to answer your questions!
Any computer works with this method. No need for a special one.
This method will never end, like NEVER.
The most I've made with the method is around $3-$4K. In a month and like a week.
I hope that answered all your questions!
onnz423

Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:20:40 PM

I'd love to answer your questions!
Any computer works with this method. No need for a special one.
This method will never end, like NEVER.
The most I've made with the method is around $3-$4K. In a month and like a week.
I hope that answered all your questions!

Thank you for your quick answer! I'll look onto it when i have some spare BTC laying around, have a nice day and happy earnings meanwhile Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:21:54 PM

Thank you for your quick answer! I'll look onto it when i have some spare BTC laying around, have a nice day and happy earnings meanwhile Smiley
Same to you! Have a great day!
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:54:08 PM

Same to you! Have a great day!
I am arranging funds for this hope I will buy this in next few hours just one more question I will try to give 4 to 5 hours daily maximum when I am going to have my first payout and secondly are you happy with paypal payment from me ?
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:06:23 PM

Sorry but this is OP's second attempt and the method requires 40+ hours a week to make even $100(if you're lucky).

If you are unemployed try this, otherwise I cant say it can be recommended as it requires A LOT of tedious work.

Expect many doors to be closed before theyre open.
ausomefire

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:24:04 AM

Sorry but this is OP's second attempt and the method requires 40+ hours a week to make even $100(if you're lucky).

If you are unemployed try this, otherwise I cant say it can be recommended as it requires A LOT of tedious work.

We have updated the method as of the new year so you may be referring to the old thread. Either way, we have tons of satisfied customers since then. I assume you are just lazy to perform the method as most who complain are.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:31:00 AM

I am arranging funds for this hope I will buy this in next few hours just one more question I will try to give 4 to 5 hours daily maximum when I am going to have my first payout and secondly are you happy with paypal payment from me ?
Why yes of course we accept PayPal! Just let us know we would be glad to assist you.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:31:43 AM

As the user above said, we have updated the method and added extra details. Have a nice day!
ausomefire

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:33:59 PM

Make the cash you want, today! We have tons of satisfied customers. You can be one of them. Start now!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:51:52 PM

Get your earnings today! Stop wasting your time waiting for money to be made magically. Take the initiative and make a change in your income.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!
ausomefire

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:10:07 PM

Take advantage of our amazing method today! Make tons of earnings like others have. Stop waiting around, cash doesn't grow on trees!
philiveyjr
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:40:49 PM

Ive got a vouch copy and here's my review:

The book explains everything you need to know for the method in a step by step manner. I like the idea a lot but the amount of money you will be able to generate will depend on the country you are in and cannot be set at a specific value. Good and short content with almost flawless explanation. I do have a few questions which I'll ask OP about it. You will have to put in some basic investment and lots of time for the method and it cannot be done in ONE day. You will need to work on it for a few days to start getting rewards(depends, from person to person). It can be taken in as a part time job with some hours put in everyday. I will continue with my review once my questions are answered by OP.
I'm sorry for the delay, I hadn't finished the vouch as I had intended to. I will be practically using this method in the coming days. I will post about my progress in this days. Hopefully it all goes well. Cheers! Smiley

PS: OP had replied satisfactorily and promptly to the questions, I had asked.

discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

I'm sorry for the delay, I hadn't finished the vouch as I had intended to. I will be practically using this method in the coming days. I will post about my progress in this days. Hopefully it all goes well. Cheers! Smiley

PS: OP had replied satisfactorily and promptly to the questions, I had asked.
I'm glad I could help and I'm glad to hear you will be using the method!

All satisfied customers and I'm willing to help you any way possible, so start today!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: