Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is a real revolution  (Read 478 times)
coin revolution (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:45:29 AM

It's a revolution. The right to printing money is a power in the hands of the governments. Printing money is a sign of sovereignty. There are big corporations and finance bosses behind them in the Governments. In fact, they have the power to printing money in their hands.

Bitcoin is a new system that says all this dirty organisation is stopping. The masters of the digital world have declared their sovereign powers. They did a real revolution against the governments. We dont accept your bank systems. We dont accept your financial systems. They said we dont need them anymore. This is a real sovereignty affair. This is a real revolution. Excellent...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:08:13 PM

Definitely, there is an element of rebellion against the system in cryptocurrency invention.
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

You could live off bitcoin now, no need for fiat currencies in your life if that is what your goal is.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:57:38 PM

Bitcoin is not a revolution. It is just going away from the banks and the corrupt financial system. But the moment society leaves the bank behind and use bitcoin as a legal tender then the fees will climb up and it will be just like another corrupt system. The rulers are those who owned big volumes of bitcoin and they will rule worldwide. Soon if bitcoin succeed in replacing fiat, loans will be in the form of bitcoin and interest will also kill us.

I like the situation of bitcoin today. I dont like bitcoin replacing fiat currency I like it the way it is now free from corruption.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:51:27 PM

Bitcoin is not a revolution. It is just going away from the banks and the corrupt financial system. But the moment society leaves the bank behind and use bitcoin as a legal tender then the fees will climb up and it will be just like another corrupt system. The rulers are those who owned big volumes of bitcoin and they will rule worldwide. Soon if bitcoin succeed in replacing fiat, loans will be in the form of bitcoin and interest will also kill us.

I like the situation of bitcoin today. I dont like bitcoin replacing fiat currency I like it the way it is now free from corruption.
Bitcoin is not a revolution. Who is behind it? How he will behave tomorrow or the day after? Any money provided. What ensures the bitcoin? No, I think it is a Scam and very soon those who put their money into bitcoin will lose them

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:29:52 PM

Bitcoin is not a revolution. Who is behind it? How he will behave tomorrow or the day after? Any money provided. What ensures the bitcoin? No, I think it is a Scam and very soon those who put their money into bitcoin will lose them

I beg to differ actually, Bitcoin in the context of technological advancement is a revolutionary tool. This might sound off, but even in the earlier days, new technologies have often been discriminated and underestimated cause primarily society does not welcome change that easily.

coin revolution (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:33:33 PM

The greatest revolution that bitcoin has provided is that the center is not bound to one place. Money printing and transfer is only our control. We do not have to explain to the government when we trade. Bitcoin is not limited to innovations that are only brought about by financial means. I believe it will be a technology that we will hear more about blockchain.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:24:38 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 09:43:24 PM by BADecker

From Dictionary.com at http://www.dictionary.com/browse/money?s=t:
money

noun, plural moneys, monies.

4. any article or substance used as a medium of exchange, measure of wealth, or means of payment, as checks on demand deposit or cowrie.

The 9th Amendment says, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution:
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

We have all the rights that people had before the United States Government came into being. Even the United States Government says so in the 9th amendment.

Back before the United States Government, people often used many things as money among themselves, including the money things of simple barter. We have this right today, and even the United States Government says so in the form of the 9th Amendment which is stronger than all the laws that were made since its time.

The rebellion is found in the fact that certain people in Government and out, are trying to take our rights away. They are trying to say that we can only use their definition of "money." They are trying to say that we don't have the right to use anything we want as money.

The rebellion is that people in Government are rebelling against their own Government when they do this.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: