Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Solved] Please help me  (Read 1037 times)
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:17:04 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 02:52:09 PM by alamin99

Hello,
I don't have any credit or debit card because I am under 18 officially. I want to buy Assassin's Creed Identity from Google Play but I can't because of this. Price of the game is 0.83$. I don't have any card but I have bitcoin. Please take my gmail and buy this game from my account. I will give you 1$ worth of bitcoin.
Thanks.
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.assassinscreed.identity
I am not a scammer. See my ratings: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=828464
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:24:41 PM

Wouldn't we have to add our credit card or debit card to your account? Wouldn't that give you full access for the future? Why do you expect someone to go first here? Your reputation that you point to is literally days old so it means nothing. Hell, 2 trust feedbacks and one is from a week ago and one from today, if that's good trust then I must be a freaking superstar. Oh wait, mine is just full of butthurt. Nvm Wink.

Just go ask your mama lol. It's a buck. Give her a foot rub or something.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:32:10 PM

Wouldn't we have to add our credit card or debit card to your account? Wouldn't that give you full access for the future? Why do you expect someone to go first here? Your reputation that you point to is literally days old so it means nothing. Hell, 2 trust feedbacks and one is from a week ago and one from today, if that's good trust then I must be a freaking superstar. Oh wait, mine is just full of butthurt. Nvm Wink.

Hey, don't underestimate me. Have you ever heard the name of "Google Play"? I have confusion about you! There are options to remove your cards. So, if anyone buy for me, he will be able to remove his card from my account. No one is fool such as you are!
U2

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:33:56 PM

Sounds like a pretty fucking amazing way to make $0.17 hahaha. I just have to risk identity theft by you.

Tell me again why mommy won't give you a dollar?

May I suggest https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=andrei.brusentcov.languagetutor.en

Lol I will avail you to entreat me bitcoins or whatever durp you say next will only show that you can't be trusted.

Btw this should be under the Services section.
5ub_zer0

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:38:29 PM

lol its the first post from you i read but i like your style .. +1 .. but anyway i dont think that the OP want to start a scam here .. but you are right .. trust no one
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:40:45 PM

Sounds like a pretty fucking amazing way to make $0.17 hahaha. I just have to risk identity theft by you.

You don't have to do anything. Just take your ass to hell.
And, answer of your question: my mommy can give me 1000$ but I can't use these because I live in such a country that there is not supported most e-payment services. Even paypal is not supported here.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:43:59 PM

lol its the first post from you i read but i like your style .. +1 .. but anyway i dont think that the OP want to start a scam here .. but you are right .. trust no one
I don't have any experience using cards. So that I have posted here. But that guy is trying his best to prove that I am a scammer. lol...
U2

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:45:15 PM

And, answer of your question: my mommy can give me 1000$ but I can't use these because I live in such a country that there is not supported most e-payment services. Even paypal is not supported here.

Oh come on. You're a smart boy but you just aren't applying yourself (do I sound like your teachers?) I'm sure you can find a way to have your mama buy this for a dollar if you can have a RANDOM STRANGER ON THE INTERNET do it for you...

Go ask mama for a dollar and you come back and let us know how it went. Maybe that'll be an advance on your allowance. Make sure you take out the garbage and clean your room!

Can i know where do you live?

No!
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:51:31 PM

i mean if you are in my area or country here in my country we have a local wallet that you can generate a vcc and use the vcc to google play ..adn you can buy your games you want to download..
so that is why i am asking for your place..
If you really want to download that games i think there is many site that giving crack version of that you can fully play that game..
I live in Bangladesh. But I don't want cracked version. Cracked versions are not fully functional.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:54:46 PM

Oh come on. You're a smart boy but you just aren't applying yourself (do I sound like your teachers?) I'm sure you can find a way to have your mama buy this for a dollar if you can have a RANDOM STRANGER ON THE INTERNET do it for you...

Go ask mama for a dollar and you come back and let us know how it went. Maybe that'll be an advance on your allowance. Make sure you take out the garbage and clean your room!
I don't need my mama for 1$. See my balance:
And if there is any garbage in my room, I will hire you for cleaning my room. Will you accept it? Don't worry, I will give you good rates. Smiley
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:00:38 PM

i mean if you are in my area or country here in my country we have a local wallet that you can generate a vcc and use the vcc to google play ..adn you can buy your games you want to download..
so that is why i am asking for your place..
If you really want to download that games i think there is many site that giving crack version of that you can fully play that game..
I live in Bangladesh. But I don't want cracked version. Cracked versions are not fully functional.
You are too far in my place and i think you cant use our vcc here in my country..
Better to look for a vcc.. try skrill vcc  you can deposit your bitcoin in skrill and use the vcc.. to connect in playstore this is the only thing that i can seen because our local wallet here is not compatible in your place
okay... thank you!
vodaljepa

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:02:47 PM

Why don't you ask your Whiteknight.. Mexicantarget I'm sure he could do it for ya
You suck him off everyday anyways

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
U2

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:05:34 PM

I don't need my mama for 1$. See my balance:
And if there is any garbage in my room, I will hire you for cleaning my room. Will you accept it? Don't worry, I will give you good rates. Smiley

Oh ya bawd that looks good bawd. Anyways I'm all set too as you can see:

So we're both in a good spot I guess right?

Anyways, you should still move this to services. You aren't announcing a faucet which is what this part of the forum is for. Again, check out the google play link I sent you. It should help you out.

Also:

Username on FaucetHUB: alamin
When did you got involved with bitcoin: when I was 16
Why you and not someone else: I don't want to compare.
In which languages can you help users on FH: English, Bengali
Do you own any website(s): http://cointalk.club (Bitcoin related forum)
                                       Faucets: http://bitcoinbar.xyz; http://cryptonic.co; http://bitcoingame.biz; List: http://btc4ref.online
                                       + more coming soon. Grin

You're old enough to get a credit card or you lied about your age here. Which is it?

Hello,
I don't have any credit or debit card because I am under 18 officially. I want to buy Assassin's Creed Identity from Google Play but I can't because of this. Price of the game is 0.83$. I don't have any card but I have bitcoin. Please take my gmail and buy this game from my account. I will give you 1$ worth of bitcoin.
Thanks.
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.assassinscreed.identity
I am not a scammer. See my ratings: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=828464

Tell me again, why do you need my credit card?

I am not a scammer.

Says every liar ever...

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:19:23 PM

@U2

How would you like to get kicked from rollin campaign for spamming/trolling in micro-earnings section?

@vodaljepa,
I don't get that personal with site users.
U2

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:21:34 PM

@U2

How would you like to get kicked from rollin campaign for spamming/trolling in micro-earnings section?

@vodaljepa,
I don't get that personal with site users.

Good luck with that child. So is he "officially 18" ? Or is he not 18? I'm confused. Either he's lying on this thread or that thread. Which is it?

And for the third time. THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION.

I see what that other guy was saying now, mexicantarget definitely is all over you. I wonder why.... Did someone say alt?
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:21:57 PM

@U2,
I am totally fed-up.
Just answering your one of your question, I have said, "I am under 18 officially."; my birth year is 1998; but it's 1999 in all of my documents. That was done by a mistake by my primary school teacher.

U2

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:25:54 PM

@U2,
I am totally fed-up.
Just answering your one of your question, I have said, "I am under 18 officially."; my birth year is 1998; but it's 1999 in all of my documents. That was done by a mistake by my primary school teacher.

In Soviet Russia, school teacher gives out birth certificate!

Seriously, your scam attempt was really terrible. I'm not giving you my credit card number and I would suggest no one else does either.

@U2

This isn't micro-earnings anymore. Reported the thread. Umad?
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:32:03 PM

@U2,
I am totally fed-up.

Seriously, your scam attempt was really terrible. I'm not giving you my credit card number and I would suggest no one else does either.

@U2

No, not mad at all. No reason to be mad when you make me smile.
You got into so much effort just to prove, what?

get a job.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 07:33:19 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1624128.0

use this service
U2

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:36:35 PM

@U2,
I am totally fed-up.

@U2

No, not mad at all. No reason to be mad when you make me smile.
You got into so much effort just to prove, what?

get a job.

Got one thanks. That's why your empty threats of getting me kicked out of a campaign that you have no control over is not affecting me at all. Why did you come here btw? Seems like you have an agenda. Should I look further into this? Why are you trolling? I'm just stating facts that @op LIED ABOUT HIS AGE ON A JOB APPLJCATION. Sketchy people will scam you. Dirt floor 3rd world sketchy people will scam you for 17 cents.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: