Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 month old rookie - questions please help -  (Read 374 times)
MinerSLO (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:21:41 PM

Hi
I am »new« in mining I bought 6 month ago 4x GPU R9 390 8GB ( 1x MSI 3x SAPPHIRE ) And i started mining on my self i read something there some other where and naively start. I discovered this forum 2 days after ZEC was released and started to mine ZEC same day. So until this day I was mining and selling to BTC and that was it. I consider my self still a newbie and i have many questions to ask.
I am very interested thats why i want to learn more.

- GPU BIOS can be flashed or undervolt or something like that? I think this is necessary to me because profit is getting small and electric bill is high, how do I do that ?
- Which exchange do you use? I am currently using bitfinex because I think they take less fee.
- Witch GPU is not the best for mining ? I am thinking to buy rx480 but not sure 8gb or 4gb

- How do I take as much profit as I can in whole chain from GPU to exchanger. ? Does anyone of you trade BTC as well  ? so selling btc to usd/eur … and back ? how do you guys get out maximum profit ?

Thank everybody that can share any info with me  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:56:00 PM

Hi
I am »new« in mining I bought 6 month ago 4x GPU R9 390 8GB ( 1x MSI 3x SAPPHIRE ) And i started mining on my self i read something there some other where and naively start. I discovered this forum 2 days after ZEC was released and started to mine ZEC same day. So until this day I was mining and selling to BTC and that was it. I consider my self still a newbie and i have many questions to ask.
I am very interested thats why i want to learn more.

- GPU BIOS can be flashed or undervolt or something like that? I think this is necessary to me because profit is getting small and electric bill is high, how do I do that ?
- Which exchange do you use? I am currently using bitfinex because I think they take less fee.
- Witch GPU is not the best for mining ? I am thinking to buy rx480 but not sure 8gb or 4gb

- How do I take as much profit as I can in whole chain from GPU to exchanger. ? Does anyone of you trade BTC as well  ? so selling btc to usd/eur … and back ? how do you guys get out maximum profit ?

Thank everybody that can share any info with me  Cheesy

And another lazy ass...

This is my signature...
Ambros

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:24:29 PM

Isn't any way to bring this thread to moderator attention so that is closed?
There are 3 or 4 thread exactly like this every day
HashZilla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:39:52 AM

Take it easy on the guy, not many start mining at 6 month old Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: