Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a computer expert? I'll pay you $100 in BTC or Paypal!  (Read 510 times)
Instabtc (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:27:06 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 11:27:54 AM by Instabtc

Hi.. Looking for a computer expert to help me with a very small issue. I will pay you $100 in bitcoin or Paypal if you can successfully help me out.. not kidding...

My issue? I've been trying time and time again to begin my purchases on Coinbase.com . I'm having issues with the identity verification webcam with their netverify flash app. No matter what I do, I can't get the flash app to pop up so I can complete my identity verification. I've tried everything. I thought it was my computer. I just went to Walmart and bought a brand new one and still having the same issues.

It's probably an easy fix... I just need someone to help me adjust the right webcam or flash settings. You can remote into my computer with teamviewer or whatever else you have in mind. Message me your skype name and I will get a hold of you. First come, first serve. First one that can help me get this to work will get the $100.

UPDATE:
Thank you everyone. Everyone is so kind here. I really appreciate everyone taking the time to help. I got it all solved now.
Thank You cptfisher for going through all that trouble to help me.

Everything is well now. I can now use Coinbase
eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:28:49 AM

Just install the latest version of flash lol

Instabtc (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:37:21 AM

Flash is built into Chrome. Just me, I've tried downloading every browser there is, updating it... Nothing will work. Looking for some help from an expert....
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:40:12 AM

Coinbase seriously messed up with netverify.

Are you able to get on an iOS or android phone? You can download the app and verify your ID with that.

keybase.io/0x0010
Instabtc (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:44:42 AM

Coinbase seriously messed up with netverify.

Are you able to get on an iOS or android phone? You can download the app and verify your ID with that.

Thank You for your reply and advice.... I have tried on the APP. It no longer supports identity verification... If you think you can help with this, send me a message.
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:45:46 AM

Flash is built into Chrome. Just me, I've tried downloading every browser there is, updating it... Nothing will work. Looking for some help from an expert....
It might be built into chrome but that doesn't mean it's the latest version, just try updating your flash and if it still doesn't work you can try using your phone, doesn't it have the phone app? If your still unable to do it you can use Kraken it is similar to coinbase and their prices are fair with a limit of around $25k a day you can' go wrong.
0x0010

Activity: 112

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:48:46 AM

Alright bud, here are some suggestions.

Go old school and try internet explorer with the latest rishon of Flash.

If you still want to use chrome, make sure that it's the latest version of flash and try incognito mode.

Let me know if those don't work.

keybase.io/0x0010
Instabtc (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:51:26 AM

It might be built into chrome but that doesn't mean it's the latest version, just try updating your flash and if it still doesn't work you can try using your phone, doesn't it have the phone app? If your still unable to do it you can use Kraken it is similar to coinbase and their prices are fair with a limit of around $25k a day you can' go wrong.

Nothing will work. It's ridiculous...
cptfisher

Activity: 649
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:09:55 AM

maybe i could help you pm me your skype if you still in need
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:17:31 AM

Maybe if nothing is working for you why you don't use another service similar to Coinbase. Think that XAPO can offer exactly the same to you. Both are online wallets and offer both buying Bitcoins. Another option is buy from someone here with escrow Bitcoins so you will be sure that you don't get scammed.
nexitorned

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:41:55 AM

Hello mate, can you check in ur browser if Adoble Flash is enabled?

Follow steps:

1 - Type the following where you would normally type a URL:

chrome://plugins

2 - Locate the Flash Player in the list of plug-ins. You may see more than one Flash Player listed.

3 - Select Enable for each Flash Player listed.

In other case:

You can use a Virtual Free VPS like rabb.it only for verification purposes.

I've made account and Coinbase allow me to send Documents (Flash Works). Rabb.it is totally free.

http://rabb.it

Proof:

(Remember if you're going to use Rabb.it you need to Upload your Documents and Download into Rabb.it in 'Download' folder, another Folder you will get Failed  error.)

BTC: 14JNnzaoChwcNs1tqgLaneqq1fh1CFNmjC
cptfisher

Activity: 649
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:51:44 AM

the user kept his word and payed the reward as promised. he is a very nice user and i wish him the best of the luck on his adventure with bitcoins. for me a positive feedback left already on his trust. Another genuine and trustworthy user in the community ! wellcome !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: