Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:23:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Profit v2.7|A Revolutionary Profit System|Highly Vouched|Make Money Now!  (Read 28641 times)
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:17:34 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 04:52:51 AM by discodancer

A Revolutionary Money Method!

Dragon Profit is the complete money making newbie step by step guide. It does not matter if you if have 5+ years of monetizing online or even if you are completely new to it,
this guide will show you a new aspect of marketing. We have compiled some of our best private money making methods and made one great system.
I suggest only purchasing this if you are serious about making money online and look forward to seeing over $xxxx monthly.

A new approach to making fortunes online is given to you, finally you can stop searching for methods.
You will be mentored and led into amassing money by a system designed with the intelligence to help even if you never made a penny online before.

Do you have a question regarding the product? Leave a post below!

OUR MESSAGE TO YOU!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEBeZzIQ0gE&feature=youtu.be

Frequently Asked Questions:

Does This Require Any Investment To Get Started?
-No! This is COMPLETELY Free to get started with the content I provide!

Can I use this even if I’m under 18?
-Yes! This is NOT limited to any specific age group (above or below 18!)

Does This Work World-Wide?
-Yes! This is not limited to any country in the world!

Is This Completely Online?
-Yes! This is 100% online and requires nothing such as cold calling, door to door, or physical goods.

If I Don’t Have PayPal Can I Still Use This?
-YES! This is not limited to any payment processor, you can use many including but not limited to: Bitcoin, Western Union, Bank Transfer, CC, PayPal..

Is This Autopilot?
-Yes, you will still be earning while you leave or sleep. However, I still recommend spending about an hour every or every other day to keep your earnings optimum!

Does This Require any Technical Skills?
-No! A COMPLETE beginner can use this with ease!

Which Package Do You Recommend?
- Elder Dragon offers you far more than any other packages, but is the most expensive one. We have discounted the original price of $46.99 so more people can get it! We definitely recommend it for everyone!

This Does NOT Include:
- Forex, CPA, PPD, PPC, Amazon, CraigsList, Bitcoins, Scamming, Wholesale, Dropshipping, Affiliate Marketing, Ewhoring, Social-Engineering or T-Shirts!

Is This Legal?
- YES! This is 100% Legal AND It’s Also Completely Ethical!

How Can I Contact You?
- By PM and Skype.

NO Vouch Copies Available!

Quote from: 'Alex Moore' pid='52670626' dateline='1475701703'
Thank you cyam, his ebooks are the only ebooks that work, other are rubbish and none of them worked for me.. Here are some of the earnings i made so far ?

Quote from: 'Rajesh.Banerjee' pid='52669037' dateline='1475691341'
I purchasd Dragon Profit 3 days ago and i can say that I'm very satisfied with the product! I had some problems when I were starting but eavac helped me on skype and email to solve my problems and today I woke up and saw 3 sales (I will not reveal the method) - $50 EACH!!! I  made $150 overnight with this ebook and not only I covered the package cost, but Im now able to purchase things I could never before!! support is awesome and always answers my question fast and methods are very very good. they are smart made and i would never come up with somethign like that. I recommend dragon profit with all my heart and if you have money you want to invest dont be afraid to purchase, its really amazing. . BIG THANKS FOR EAVAC TEAM!!

this is  my earning proof but I know there will be a lot more

btw im now in Europe so thats why weird paypal

Quote from: 'Stanexx69CRIPS' pid='51625500' dateline='1468234681'
I was not paid to make this review nor I'm affiliated with this vendor, Im actually very happy right now and just want to leave this feedback because I feel like this is the best ebook I got
First of all methods are very well written, i got the latest update which is even better than previous one. Since im lazy person I decided to go with method 1 and method 4 and see what it is all about..
In about 12 hours i got my first sale for $350... and then after less than 5 days i got this in my Paypal..
I can't show my balance because i already withdrew it but im gonna spend this very good, thank you cyam and eavac team.
VOUCH FOR THIS AMAZING PRODUCT!

Quote from: 'vCaLL' pid='51902977' dateline='1469982053'
It actually works! Don't post the negative feedback people, if you don't put any effort whatsoever, then that's when it doesn't work. You need to put 1% effort in, the other 99% is the methods doing the work! I'm actually surprised that his methods worked for me. Every other eBook I purchased, failed me.

Quote from: 'Badnews77' pid='51723430' dateline='1468860684'
Okay first off i just want to say that i have tried a lot of eBooks and they all didn't make me money. Except for this one. I was very skeptical at first from buying since most ebooks on here are just useless methods that wont make you money but just the author. So i was just going to give up until i talked with Cyam and he was talking to me about his ebook answered all my questions. And i had alot of questions. But he assured me that i was going to get money if i but this ebook. And I did it and now i don't regret it at all. I bought the book last week and now today as i am writing this (7/18/16) i made my first earrings.

The Book consists of 4 methods that you can try. Me personally im only using one because i don't feel like doing the other methods. But you might be different and try all of them. The book goes into incredible detail so you cant get lost and if you somehow get lost just hit up support. They want us to make money not like the other people that sell bogus money making eBooks.

So if you are a beginner like myself i strongly suggest you purchase the ebook if you want to make 200-500 a week or maybe even day if your really good.
If you want to make more just be creative while using these methods and I guarantee you'll make some cash just be patience.

Here How much i made this is off ONE method alone and it didn't take long

Quote from: 'Lystic' pid='51708081' dateline='1468764874'
i cutted my payments proof together this what i made so far with Dragon Profit

will write a full review soon

Quote from: 'Super-Fly' pid='51630958' dateline='1468274759'
I actually cant thank you enough. It actually works and I vouch for Profit Dragon. Here is my PayPal Balance

(It is pending because it has just came through.)

Quote from: '1222vermtrue' pid='51735510' dateline='1468945050'
Ok so my review for this is excellent because in about 2-3 days I made 192$ VOUCH with 1 method!

Quote from: 'FeyJa' pid='52051398' dateline='1470947953'
Hello here is my review of the Dragon Profit eBook(v2.0) :victoire:
So i bought the baby Pack at the beginning becausee i wasnt really sure if it worked for me, but i bought it.
I dont spend much time with it but I made 56,40 USD within 3Days with 1 hour effort (inc reading)
So i can say that the book is very good, even for me : im lazy and only 15 years old.. :blackhat:
the only problem is that 1 Methode doesnt work anymore but it is fixed in the v2.5 which one i havent got ...

So if you want to start making some online money go get it.

Quote from: 'Mr. Willian' pid='52594099' dateline='1475095639'
Here is my HONEST REVIEW: I purchased elder dragon yesterday and im very satisfied with both product and support, ebook is very well explained and methods are extremely easy and profitabile. I managed to earn $55 overnight just by setting the method up and waiting few hours., thats how good it is!! Thank you and I definitly vouch for Dragon Profit!

Quote from: 'para.dox' pid='51643866' dateline='1468371250'
**The seller has provided no incentive/payment for me to leave a vouch.

This eBook, unlike others, is LEGIT. You can easily make money with this, as long as you are able to follow the basic steps. No, you won't be making thousands overnight like other guides claim, but you WILL be making solid profits. I've bought so many guides but this is one of few that actually works. If you're looking to start making money online, this is THE GUIDE you should get. No reason not to. If you can't make your money back with this guide, you will never make money online.

Quote from: 'Mibby' pid='51615811' dateline='1468161105'
I just received the updated version of Dragon Profit and the changes from then and now is like day and night I thought the eBook was awesome before, but now alongside the pictures in the eBook (which there are tons of) there are these so called "Helpers" that are guiding you throughout the method in a way that anyone will be able to understand what they need to do. There are a total of 4 methods and all of which can earn you a lot of cash and there is variety so you can be a newbie like myself or an experienced money maker like .. I don't know anyone I have no friends, but yeah!

Quote from: 'Badnews77' pid='51664801' dateline='1468533260'
First off let me just say I was very skeptical at first from buying this ebook. Cuz 99.99999999999999 ebooks on here are not gonna make you anything. But Cyam answerd all of my questions and I can tell that he is looking out for us. Now I have read over the ebook and it includes four methods. Me personally I'm most likely only gonna do the first method because I am a beginner and it's easy and it can make you from 100-800 dollars. But it is a greyhat method but Cyam mentions it in bold letters so you can't say he didn't tell you. It's legal tho. I really recommend this ebook to people Anyone can do it I'm 17 so there's no excuse. I'll post my earnings once I set everything up. P.S he actually goes into detail with his method like tells u EXACTLY what to do. And the support is out of this world. Thank you Cyam for talking me into buying this ebook

Quote from: 'Stanexx69CRIPS' pid='51670951' dateline='1468583975'
wow, i just made another $300 hopefully it will be a bit more because I need for new pc Smiley

Quote from: 'Justin Bieber ©' pid='51787562' dateline='1469309509'
REVIEW

This eBook has a lot of potential.
[align=center]1ST Method
You can earn a lot of money. In my opinion you can also make 600$ a day, but I do not think I will use this method, I do not like it; it is legal, but greyhat.

2ND Method

I think that this method is the most "difficult". You can earn money from it but it requires more work .

3TH Method

I think it is a good method to earn money. Easy money with it. It is required a little bit of work.

4TH Method

I think it is the best method to make money, it is semi-autopilot, very easy. In the eBook there is an example on how the method can be used ( Really good method ). You can improve it on your own and make more money .

BEST METHOD

I would say that the 4th method is the best, you can make money from it very easily. From the 1st method you will earn more than the 4th, it is the best method to make money; as I said you can also make 600$ a day but if you do not like greyhat ( like me ) you will not do it .

Quote from: 'vCaLL' pid='51897427' dateline='1469944594'
I would like to update that this method works! I made $80 in 20 minutes after working on it! I am actually shocked that it worked... Haven't tried the other methods included in it yet but it for sure works and money will be in your PayPal!

Quote from: 'Maxell the Mighty' pid='52025890' dateline='1470775087'
Cyam does his best to keep his customers happy, when his team hits a stumbling block, they work really hard to get through it. This new update is proof of that

I am an Elder Dragon customer, and you could be surprised about the quality of support he gives to his high paying customers.

TBH, this is the best support I've received on HF. When you purchase the elder dragon package, you will enjoy these amazing bonuses, plus the special treatment they give to their elder dragon customers.

You could be one of the many customers enjoying the dragon profit e-book and earning hundreds or even thousands now!

Just imagine yourself making so much money in the future, spending your money on things you could really enjoy, and looking back on today, as having been the start of this amazing money-making opportunity!

You won't regret purchasing this e-book now!

Will post my earnings from this updated e-book after a few days!

Quote from: 'Kuldar' pid='52039273' dateline='1470862935'

I received updated version from Cyam as promised! I really trust Them and Their methods are great! If You are serious about earning good money online, I recommend Dragon Profit!

My Dragon Profit v2.5 honest review:

Method #1:
 I wish I knew that before. Easy money for sure! Smiley

Method #2:
Amazing method for everyone indeed! One thing though, there is written:
Requirements - Ebay and Paypal.
But the third site it is talking about doesn't accept paypal so credit card or other virtual banks are required?

Method #3:
Good method but unfortunately I live in a small village and this is not for me haha. That facebook tip is awesome btw!

Method #4:
Great money making method to all who have decent English grammar knowledge! Too bad it's not me

Conclusion:
I personally like all these methods and I feel really safe and confident to follow them. You should really consider investing money to that e-book because you will earn that 10x times back quite fast! Tongue
Thanks Dragon Profit team!
I look forward to cooperating with them!

Quote from: 'Novica' pid='51581363' dateline='1467916550'
Vouch for Cyam and Eavac Team, all products they release are HQ. Don't hesitate to purchase Dragon Profit.

Quote from: 'Pawnn' pid='51887736' dateline='1469899695'
Vouch for these guys. Just purchased the book and the methods are very well-thought of, and I'll surely be making money using this soon.

Ok I got a vouch copy and here's my honest review:

1) Its got 5 methods, all super easy to understand and pretty much all whitehat
2) It does require some work so its not fully automated
3) I dont think you will get super rich doing this, but its a good source of side income.
4) I knew 2 of the 5 methods already, but the other 3 were new to me.
5) You should be able to recover the money for this guide easily.

If I remember anything else worth mentioning, ill update here....

I can review this for you ASAP if you choose to give me a vouch copy. If I do get one it'll be right on this very post. I'm just one or two activity periods away from Hero member.

Review
Please note this was written on a  phone and is subject to expansion and updates.

Methods are easy to do and are very safe (Most of them, just one or two could be considered slightly risky but then again, not too risky as long as you take the right precautions listed in the guide). There's a bit of everything in the guide so if you aren't sure how to do one thing you can move on to another or ask OP- he seems like a good guy and is very responsive.

Each method has its own earning rate, some easier and more lucrative than another. There's a wide variety of ways to earn as I just mentioned so OP'S guarantee to earn is true. There's only one or two greyhat method in the whole guide, and even that is pretty easy and it's safe as well. Most methods weren't known to me before the guide, and even the helpers included in the guide expanded my knowledge of several methods of earning even more.

You don't need money to begin with this method- heck, you can use your profits to make even more money! There's a great balance of paid and free ways to make profit here, all of which are simple.

What I can say about this is that you can easily make your money back without much effort and even more- that pretty much sums it up. Just be sure to be careful on greyhat methods.

My profits with this will be posted as soon as I can get the image posted.

I received a copy of the PDF in order to provide a review for it so here are my thoughts.

On the author's writing style and the quide's quality:
The guide is definitely well written, dare I say one of the most well written guides I've seen in bitcointalk. It's detailed, yet the writing style makes it easy to understand and comprehend.

On the methods:
The guide includes several methods, and all are uniquely described in it. The potential to profit form certain ones is ofc greater than others but that doesn't mean that the guide's methods are not introducing something new through their approach. The guide definitely serves as a nice introduction to potential money making methods but doesn't get tiring in the process by bombing readers with too much information.  

Earning through the methods does require work but can be rewarding, and long term if you're up to it. There's nothing illegal in the guide either so the longevity of methods in the guide can only vary on a case by case basis depending on how committed users can be.

To purchase please contact my Skype/Post/PM:
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:41:20 AM

Can i get a vouch copie?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:40:45 PM

Can i get a vouch copie?
Sorry, looking hero member and up. I hope you understand.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:58:35 PM

If I am eligible then can I get a vouch copy?
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:12:54 PM

If I am eligible then can I get a vouch copy?
Looking for someone more higher of rank sorry. I have you a vouch already as well. I'm looking to expand variety.
SourThunder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

:)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:20:46 PM

With that vast review list, I think this might be promising. You should provide Vouch Copies to a handful to gain trust.
Here are a few questions from us who are about to get started with your Campaign:

I would like to update that this method works! I made $80 in 20 minutes after working on it! I am actually shocked that it worked... Haven't tried the other methods included in it yet but it for sure works and money will be in your PayPal!
How can so many people claim to earn this much in mere 20 minutes? Please share the time spent, skills required and the way the website(s) profit from us in return. To give away such huge amount, they must profit tenfolds. If that's too personal, quote a reference about the method for this earning system.

So we don't need to invest anything? Not even a single penny and we would still get 172800$ after a month? (Assuming the rate of earning is 80$ per 20 minutes)
I am not a fan of PayPal because every payment details can be played with using Inspect Element of Browser. Why would you want to sell such methods to so many people and make the method more vulnerable rather than concealing your earning schemes?

No Refunds

You've hidden it so beautifully among your long post. Unless I am getting a vouch copy or a DT member is giving his review, I refuse to buy it. There are so many "Perfect Strategy" schemes which are perfect but only for the author.

Here are your Trust Ratings:
Nighter:I purchased ebook. This guy would try to be honest, helpful etc. BUT, this selling method is not enough to help earning money. No refund for dissatisfied trade. Refund promise after 45 DAYS. He also writes his referral link at ebook to profit more. He earns via this method, you not earn. Not suggest!
Calpsy2:Looks like a bought or hacked account as not been used in 2 years and suddenly selling lots of stuff . Will delete feedback if proved im wrong . BEWARE

Am awaiting the validation of this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:34:45 PM

With that vast review list, I think this might be promising. You should provide Vouch Copies to a handful to gain trust.
Here are a few questions from us who are about to get started with your Campaign:

How can so many people claim to earn this much in mere 20 minutes? Please share the time spent, skills required and the way the website(s) profit from us in return. To give away such huge amount, they must profit tenfolds. If that's too personal, quote a reference about the method for this earning system.

So we don't need to invest anything? Not even a single penny and we would still get 172800$ after a month? (Assuming the rate of earning is 80$ per 20 minutes)
I am not a fan of PayPal because every payment details can be played with using Inspect Element of Browser. Why would you want to sell such methods to so many people and make the method more vulnerable rather than concealing your earning schemes?

No Refunds

You've hidden it so beautifully among your long post. Unless I am getting a vouch copy or a DT member is giving his review, I refuse to buy it. There are so many "Perfect Strategy" schemes which are perfect but only for the author.

Here are your Trust Ratings:
Nighter:I purchased ebook. This guy would try to be honest, helpful etc. BUT, this selling method is not enough to help earning money. No refund for dissatisfied trade. Refund promise after 45 DAYS. He also writes his referral link at ebook to profit more. He earns via this method, you not earn. Not suggest!
Calpsy2:Looks like a bought or hacked account as not been used in 2 years and suddenly selling lots of stuff . Will delete feedback if proved im wrong . BEWARE

Am awaiting the validation of this project.

If you want a vouch copy I would be glad to give you one! $80 in 20 minutes is unlikely to be consistent as you can see in the method. But, still very possible. Is it likely? I would say for most, no. But, still is possible. Most people will make this amount in a longer time though. It depends on your work ethic.

No, money is needed to start this method. But, PayPal is unfortunately. In some cases you could get Bitcoin, but mainly PayPal. I am selling this method to share with others for a small fee. There is nothing wrong with that.

I will send you the method so you can look over it, no need to buy it. I want to show you that this does have potential as I claim.

So, the ratings are both invalid. The one by "nighter" he was not willing to put in the time for my other method. I offered all the help he needed, he refused to take it. This a completely different method though so that does not pertain to this one.

The second rating, really? You must be kidding look at that guys feedback. He didn't buy any of my methods, he just wanted to sales trash.

I will send you a PM asking if you want a vouch copy, I hope to hear back! I hope you will realize I am an honest seller and I want to benefit the community!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:36:45 PM

Yeah look like a more like a scam
Your post will be reported as it is sales trashing and you have no reason at all to post that. Thank you!
SourThunder

Activity: 196

:)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:08:08 PM

If you want a vouch copy I would be glad to give you one! $80 in 20 minutes is unlikely to be consistent as you can see in the method. But, still very possible. Is it likely? I would say for most, no. But, still is possible. Most people will make this amount in a longer time though. It depends on your work ethic.

I am afraid my rank does not befit vouching for a copy. I am glad you replied almost instantly. I'd also say that your past activity was clean and there is nothing to be suspicious about the account being bought. However, we must verify every trade for security.

No, money is needed to start this method. But, PayPal is unfortunately. In some cases you could get Bitcoin, but mainly PayPal. I am selling this method to share with others for a small fee. There is nothing wrong with that.

There is nothing wrong with that, absolutely. I was simply asking the way those websites profit to verify is those websites are legit. We all know what happened to Empowrd.

I will send you the method so you can look over it, no need to buy it. I want to show you that this does have potential as I claim.

So, the ratings are both invalid. The one by "nighter" he was not willing to put in the time for my other method. I offered all the help he needed, he refused to take it. This a completely different method though so that does not pertain to this one.

The second rating, really? You must be kidding look at that guys feedback. He didn't buy any of my methods, he just wanted to sales trash.

I promise to leave a positive feedback once a trusted member claims the validity of this account. I don't need any vouch copy. Good Luck with your trade. You should try to improve your reputation if you want people to buy your goods.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:21:25 PM

I am afraid my rank does not befit vouching for a copy. I am glad you replied almost instantly. I'd also say that your past activity was clean and there is nothing to be suspicious about the account being bought. However, we must verify every trade for security.

There is nothing wrong with that, absolutely. I was simply asking the way those websites profit to verify is those websites are legit. We all know what happened to Empowrd.

I promise to leave a positive feedback once a trusted member claims the validity of this account. I don't need any vouch copy. Good Luck with your trade. You should try to improve your reputation if you want people to buy your goods.
Thank you for your kind response. I appreciate your understanding. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Same goes to everyone else!
Satosher

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:26:06 PM

Where are these vouches from?
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:14:52 PM

Still offering vouch copies? I can review as early as tonight.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:26:27 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 10:09:26 PM by leowonderful

I can review this for you ASAP if you choose to give me a vouch copy. If I do get one it'll be right on this very post. I'm just one or two activity periods away from Hero member.

Review
Please note this was written on a  phone and is subject to expansion and updates.

Methods are easy to do and are very safe (Most of them, just one or two could be considered slightly risky but then again, not too risky as long as you take the right precautions listed in the guide). There's a bit of everything in the guide so if you aren't sure how to do one thing you can move on to another or ask OP- he seems like a good guy and is very responsive.

Each method has its own earning rate, some easier and more lucrative than another. There's a wide variety of ways to earn as I just mentioned so OP'S guarantee to earn is true. There's only one or two greyhat method in the whole guide, and even that is pretty easy and it's safe as well. Most methods weren't known to me before the guide, and even the helpers included in the guide expanded my knowledge of several methods of earning even more.

You don't need money to begin with this method- heck, you can use your profits to make even more money! There's a great balance of paid and free ways to make profit here, all of which are simple.

What I can say about this is that you can easily make your money back without much effort and even more- that pretty much sums it up. Just be sure to be careful on greyhat methods.

My profits with this will be posted as soon as I can get the image posted.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:35:14 PM

Where are these vouches from?
Past customers I have had. As you can see they are satisfied!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:36:30 PM

Of course! I will send you a message now! Hope to hear from you soon.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:37:30 PM

Why not? I will send you a message after the member above. Looking to hear back from the both of you!
daytob

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:02:12 PM

Bought this product and ran into a problem my end, contacted seller straight away and fixed it. Excellent customer care already.
Had a quick look through the guide, and I can easily see it will make a tidy profit. I will post back a vouch once I have set it up and running.

Great seller in the meantime!
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:04:35 PM

Of course! I will send you a message now! Hope to hear from you soon.

Went ahead and read through what you sent me.

I can't speak to the legality of what you provided but I will say that I'm sure users could make money from this "method". I feel as though the information is pretty straightforward and I advise users to be careful when following any steps labelled as "whitehat", "greyhat", etc.

I was expecting something more than a simple resale guide but regardless this may not be common sense to some users.

Good luck - to anyone who happens to buy this make sure to know the laws in your area.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:44:57 PM

Bought this product and ran into a problem my end, contacted seller straight away and fixed it. Excellent customer care already.
Had a quick look through the guide, and I can easily see it will make a tidy profit. I will post back a vouch once I have set it up and running.

Great seller in the meantime!
Thank you for your purchase! We value all our buyers. If you buy the mature/elder package expect fast and amazing support! Will be talking to you soon!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:33:18 AM

All my methods are safe to use. Even though her that it's more in the ethical aspect. No reason to get scared using them. Also, this guide is not public or saturated whatsoever. If you dedicate a portion of time, expect earnings.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: