Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebel Revenue|Cash In Your Pocket!|NO INVESTMENT!|Vouched!  (Read 29443 times)
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:56:42 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 06:55:42 PM by discodancer

NO INVESTMENT! CHEAP! NO BS METHODS!

CHECK OUT THESE EARNINGS!

NO VOUCH COPIES AVAILABLE!

Vouches:
Vouch Review!

First of all I want to say that, its totally a new concept / method and I have never heard about it before.
I am involve in online earning sector since 2014. So within this period its unknown to me.

Its a 11 page pdf file and it talks all about the method in detail.

Things To Note,
1. It doesn't needs any investment
2. It will need time and patience.
3. It will need your brain.. Empty skull (cranium) will not work.
4. Its not blackhat, grayhat. And I think its completely legal.
5. Its like, you will create a business of yourself. And you need to operate it for month after month to earn money. Like every businesses does.

I didn't tried it yet practically, so can't tell exactly about "Luck" if it is involves in it or not..
I wrote this line because in one particular part it may work or may not work.

The part is something like you will contact MR. X for a deal.
So if he accepts you may earn good money and if he doesn't accepts then NO MONEY.
But also I want to mention that you will get lots of options. So if one did not work, then the other ones may do.

The important part is,
You will always get support from op.
Because he always writes "If anyone else has any questions please let me know!" in his every posts.
So it is worth to say that he will help you until you succeed with his SOLD methods. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!

Thank you!
Good Luck With Sales!

Gotta say, kind of impressed with the guide,

The guide gives you a simple method on how to make money online.  Seems like it'll work like a charm - and I've never thought of it before reading this (and I've read a LOT of online articles on every single possible way on how to make money online)

The method itself seems doable and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to make money from it.  The included scripts were very nice also Wink

Why Am I Selling This Method?
Ultimately, the reason why I am selling this method to get better reputation and make profit. I am always going to be an honest seller. The profit rates are indeed high, which to some may be strange why I am selling this method. Well, the reason why is I am someone who always wants to make money, whether using the method or selling it. So, in that case I have decided to sell the method and make some extra profit. You will learn this as you read the guide.

Should You Buy This Method?
I am not going to force you to purchase the guide. You purchasing the guide will mostly benefit you. I am not going to give this guide out for free or then I will just be losing what could potentially be made. This is a worth-while working method. Whether you choose to purchase the method or not is your decision. All I do, is help with support and provide the method. This method works for everyone. I can give mentoring if you can't earn or just don't understand. So, as said before, I do not determine whether you purchase the guide or not. YOU DO!

What if I don't understand the guide?
No worries! I provide 1-on-1 mentoring in the Second Package so if you need help or assistance I am willing to help the best way possible. It really is the start up that's the hardest part. So once you get the hang of it, it will be as easy as eating cake. (at least I think eating cake is easy)

Are There Any Standards For This Method?
No standards at all! There is no age requirement to this method either. You could be a 12 year old and still make amazing profit off my method. I do recommend good communication skills and a general understanding of the internet and how things work. If you still need help, no worries! I will be here to assist you along the way to ensure you make your earnings. Smiley

How Can You Be So Sure I Can Earn?
I am not. The only person that can determine one will earn is you. If you are lazy and interested in products that make you thousands without any work, this is not for you. But, for those who at least have 15 minutes or a little more a day to work will make very good income! This method is re-do able so the more times you do it the more earnings you make. You will understand once you have purchased the guide. There is no such method where no work earns you thousands legitimately. But, there are methods (like mine) that will earn you rewarding income for decent amount of work.

TOS:
1. All sales are final.
2. No sales trashing.
3. Method works and is guaranteed earnings if guide is followed correctly.
4. No sales trashing.
5. Any negative, spam, or useless/off-topic posts will be reported to moderator.
6. Purchasing this guide means you agree to all these terms. TOS is subject to change at any time.

*Disclaimer: Juicy- is my partner, Academy Awards is my other name. I go by either or. I am the owner of ProfitRebel.com let me know if you have any questions.*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashkey

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:00:37 AM

Smells like scam Grin

[WTS] 📞 Voice Call & 📩 SMS PV Services 📲 [non-US] ⏱️ Fast Service ✔️️✔️️✔️️ |
"Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you." ~ Puppet Master
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:02:42 AM

Smells like scam Grin
Your post has been reported. It's not a scam. It is legit with proof. If you had posted you wanted a vouch copy I would have been glad to give you one.

Let me know if anyone has any questions or concerns regarding this method. I will answer all of them!
hashkey

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:07:04 AM

Smells like scam Grin
Your post has been reported. It's not a scam. It is legit with proof. If you had posted you wanted a vouch copy I would have been glad to give you one.

Let me know if anyone has any questions or concerns regarding this method. I will answer all of them!

Just skim through your post, any prudent Bitcointalk members know how to smell scam stuff.

[WTS] 📞 Voice Call & 📩 SMS PV Services 📲 [non-US] ⏱️ Fast Service ✔️️✔️️✔️️ |
"Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you." ~ Puppet Master
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:09:43 AM

Smells like scam Grin

Just skim through your post, any prudent Bitcointalk members know how to smell scam stuff.
I'll give you a vouch copy. I will let you look over it and then we will see who is wrong.

Again, if anyone has any inquires let me know!
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:16:08 AM

Can I get a vouch copy?
And is there any initial investment requires?
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:19:33 AM

Can I get a vouch copy?
And is there any initial investment requires?
Yes, you may. No initial investments. As said in the thread.

If anyone else has any questions please let me know!
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:49:04 PM

Vouch Review!

First of all I want to say that, its totally a new concept / method and I have never heard about it before.
I am involve in online earning sector since 2014. So within this period its unknown to me.

Things To Note,
5. Its like, you will create a business of yourself. And you need to operate it for month after month to earn money. Like every businesses does.

I didn't tried it yet practically, so can't tell exactly about "Luck" if it is involves in it or not..

So if he accepts you may earn good money and if he doesn't accepts then NO MONEY.
But also I want to mention that you will get lots of options. So if one did not work, then the other ones may do.

The important part is,
Because he always writes "If anyone else has any questions please let me know!" in his every posts.
So it is worth to say that he will help you until you succeed with his SOLD methods. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!

Thank you!
Good Luck With Sales!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:01:05 AM

Thank you for all the kind words and vouches. I hope this enables potential customers to have more faith in this product. It truly is amazing and unique! I hope to hear from you soon!
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:23:13 PM

GIVE ME A VOUCH COPY
WILL GIVE YOU AN HONEST REVIEW

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:27:26 PM

I can receive a vouch copy

discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:33:56 PM

I can receive a vouch copy
Sorry for the late response. I was on vacation. I can give you a vouch copy for sure! Will send you a PM now. Thanks!
ausomefire

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:12:08 PM

Skype and ProfitRebel.com support is up! Make sure to use the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible! We take monetizing seriously. We hope you do as well.
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 07:00:00 PM

I'll take a vouch copy

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
ausomefire

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:30:35 PM

This is a great giude that will show you what to do step-by-step. If you don't understand, no worries! With the ultimate package we provide top notch support. Order today!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:53:54 PM

A method that is truly unique and amazing in its own way. If any questions or concerns cross through your mind, please let me know! I would be glad to talk to you about them.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:25:24 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 03:16:48 AM by kirch

ALL PACKAGES 25% OFF FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS IN CELEBRATION OF A RECENT MILESTONE!

NO INVESTMENT! CHEAP! NO BS METHODS!

CHECK OUT THESE EARNINGS!

NO VOUCH COPIES AVAILABLE!

Vouches:
Vouch Review!

Things To Note,

The important part is,

Thank you!
Good Luck With Sales!

Why Am I Selling This Method?
Ultimately, the reason why I am selling this method to get better reputation and make profit. I am always going to be an honest seller. The profit rates are indeed high, which to some may be strange why I am selling this method. Well, the reason why is I am someone who always wants to make money, whether using the method or selling it. So, in that case I have decided to sell the method and make some extra profit. You will learn this as you read the guide.

Should You Buy This Method?
I am not going to force you to purchase the guide. You purchasing the guide will mostly benefit you. I am not going to give this guide out for free or then I will just be losing what could potentially be made. This is a worth-while working method. Whether you choose to purchase the method or not is your decision. All I do, is help with support and provide the method. This method works for everyone. I can give mentoring if you can't earn or just don't understand. So, as said before, I do not determine whether you purchase the guide or not. YOU DO!

What if I don't understand the guide?
No worries! I provide 1-on-1 mentoring in the Second Package so if you need help or assistance I am willing to help the best way possible. It really is the start up that's the hardest part. So once you get the hang of it, it will be as easy as eating cake. (at least I think eating cake is easy)

Are There Any Standards For This Method?
No standards at all! There is no age requirement to this method either. You could be a 12 year old and still make amazing profit off my method. I do recommend good communication skills and a general understanding of the internet and how things work. If you still need help, no worries! I will be here to assist you along the way to ensure you make your earnings. Smiley

How Can You Be So Sure I Can Earn?
I am not. The only person that can determine one will earn is you. If you are lazy and interested in products that make you thousands without any work, this is not for you. But, for those who at least have 15 minutes or a little more a day to work will make very good income! This method is re-do able so the more times you do it the more earnings you make. You will understand once you have purchased the guide. There is no such method where no work earns you thousands legitimately. But, there are methods (like mine) that will earn you rewarding income for decent amount of work.

TOS:
1. All sales are final.
2. No sales trashing.
3. Method works and is guaranteed earnings if guide is followed correctly.
4. No sales trashing.
5. Any negative, spam, or useless/off-topic posts will be reported to moderator.
6. Purchasing this guide means you agree to all these terms. TOS is subject to change at any time.

*Disclaimer: Juicy- is my partner, Academy Awards is my other name. I go by either or. I am the owner of ProfitRebel.com let me know if you have any questions.*

Why have been banned on HF ?

https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5510537
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:24:47 AM

With all due respect read the whole thread before asking such a silly question, the answer is on there. The admin was simply protecting me from getting scammed on there. I haven't scammed anyone feel free to check Smiley. Also, I have a nice vouch above so why quote the whole thread? Pretty meaningless if you ask me. I hope you have a great day!
ausomefire

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:32:37 PM

Some people can be dumbfounded at moments like the user above. We don't understand why so many people like that attention when they just make themselves look dumb. Check the thread he linked my partner and I have scammed no one, so why worry? Also, check the vouch that's proof as well.

If you have any questions please let us know at Profitrebel.com, thanks!
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:26:41 PM

Are some more vouch copies available???
If yes, I would like to get one and want to review this and check for myself... Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: