Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:37:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebel Revenue|Cash In Your Pocket!|NO INVESTMENT!|Vouched!  (Read 29443 times)
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:50:39 PM

Are some more vouch copies available???
If yes, I would like to get one and want to review this and check for myself... Smiley
Sure! I will send you a PM asking if you still want one hope to hear back soon!
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:56:03 PM

Some people can be dumbfounded at moments like the user above. We don't understand why so many people like that attention when they just make themselves look dumb. Check the thread he linked my partner and I have scammed no one, so why worry? Also, check the vouch that's proof as well.

If you have any questions please let us know at Profitrebel.com, thanks!

are you retarded dumb ?
I have asked the OP to explain why he has been banned on HF ..
STFU ..
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:57:44 PM

are you retarded dumb ?
STFU ..
Delete your post that almost makes a full page. That is very useless and just makes the thread look bad. I got banned for protecting the community just check the thread. Thanks!
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:59:56 PM

are you retarded dumb ?
STFU ..
Delete your post that almost makes a full page. That is very useless and just makes the thread look bad. I got banned for protecting the community just check the thread. Thanks!

Thanks for your 'explanation' ,but the post was not meant for you !
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:02:17 PM

Thanks for your 'explanation' ,but the post was not meant for you !
I was scammed on that forum. I was threatened to be scammed every way possible by the scammer. The owner saw this and closed my account to protect me from getting scammed more. Please leave now your posts furthermore are just wasting space and distracting me from potential customers that I care about. Goodbye!
ausomefire

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:03:09 AM

Order today! With a method that doesn't take much work and NO INVESTMENT! It's a deal of a lifetime.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:10:20 AM

I am willing to request for a vouch copy if you're still offering one. Thanks!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:21:56 AM

I am willing to request for a vouch copy if you're still offering one. Thanks!
Sorry, read the thread "No more vouch copies" but you are welcome to purchase the guide! I would love to hear your feedback then.
ausomefire

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:25:58 AM

Make profit today at its finest! This is one method that investments aren't in the picture. It is simple and step by step to make sure we don't lose you. This is a purchase worthwhile. Also, we are working on the thread image so don't worry about that. Thank you!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:47:27 AM

New thread design! I hope all of you enjoy it. If you have any questions, let me know! Thank you!
ausomefire

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:32:26 PM

Hurry up and start today! 25% off all versions. It's a deal you can't resist. Stop wasting time and start today!
ausomefire

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:11:49 PM

Earn cash now! For a small price. 25% OFF off an no investments needed! Hurry up!

Let us know if you have any questions!
ausomefire

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:00:51 PM

Easy method to perform and vouches to show potential.

Let us know if you have any questions. The guide is still on sale!
ausomefire

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:14:50 PM

Earn simple earnings with this guide today! It's cheap and even on sale right now! We have made tons using this and so can you!

Let us know if you have any questions, thanks!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 09:04:40 PM

Gotta say, kind of impressed with the guide,

The guide gives you a simple method on how to make money online.  Seems like it'll work like a charm - and I've never thought of it before reading this (and I've read a LOT of online articles on every single possible way on how to make money online)

The method itself seems doable and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to make money from it.  The included scripts were very nice also Wink

discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

Gotta say, kind of impressed with the guide,

The guide gives you a simple method on how to make money online.  Seems like it'll work like a charm - and I've never thought of it before reading this (and I've read a LOT of online articles on every single possible way on how to make money online)

The method itself seems doable and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to make money from it.  The included scripts were very nice also Wink

Thank you for the honest vouch. As you can see, money making can BE CRAZY with this method!

HURRY UP! 20% sale for the next 48 hours and it will be over. Act now!

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!
ausomefire

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:44:05 PM

Purchase Rebel Revenue today! What makes it so great is no investments will be needed and you will see tons of income.

I am the support agent and I will clear things up by saying whenever I post that means that I am taking questions just add us on Skype or on our website, thanks!
ausomefire

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:50:36 PM

Make sure to check out the vouches and details for this amazing guide! If you have any questions please direct them to the thread.

Also for special discounts and sales make sure to follow social media on the website! See you then!

Explanation:
So, the reason I have negative rep is because I promoted a fraudulent forum which at the time did not know that. I have not scammed anyone and I am discodancer's friend. If you don't feel comfortable with me posting I'm sorry but rest assured I am not the one that processes orders.
calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:06:23 PM

AVOID THIS CLOWNS STUFF HES SELLING . SHIT YOU CAN PROBABLY FIND ON THE NET FOR FREE
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:10:31 PM

AVOID THIS CLOWNS STUFF HES SELLING . SHIT YOU CAN PROBABLY FIND ON THE NET FOR FREE
Thanks for the bump Smiley!!!!!

CHECK THE VOUCHES!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: