Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:10:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea for Bitcoin Faucet  (Read 286 times)
Dhiva (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:45:18 AM

I'm going to make a Bitcoin Faucet, but I got a little confused when I think about what kind of Faucet that I'm going to make,
So I'm going to ask what kind of faucet did you like? and what kind of faucet you don't like?
Thanks

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:08:03 AM

I don't think running faucet is still profitable because most of the faucet are subject to bot attack as well as there is no any good bitcoin adnetwork that pays well.

However, there are few things you should consider on making your faucet;
1. Don't put too high reward for small time difference, try to find suitable number of satoshi that will be profitable for both you and your users.
2. Try not to have multiple ads from same adnetwork all over your faucet, use multiple adnetwork.
3. Try to submit your faucet in multiple faucet rotators to get extra/free traffic.
4. Have good referral commission but not make it too high that can attract bot attacks.
5. Try to use good, short domain and good hosting for your faucet.

6. Last but not the least, try to actively promote your faucet in multiple places and keep good track of your profit and expenditure.

Dhiva (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:02:32 AM

I don't think running faucet is still profitable because most of the faucet are subject to bot attack as well as there is no any good bitcoin adnetwork that pays well.

However, there are few things you should consider on making your faucet;
1. Don't put too high reward for small time difference, try to find suitable number of satoshi that will be profitable for both you and your users.
2. Try not to have multiple ads from same adnetwork all over your faucet, use multiple adnetwork.
3. Try to submit your faucet in multiple faucet rotators to get extra/free traffic.
4. Have good referral commission but not make it too high that can attract bot attacks.
5. Try to use good, short domain and good hosting for your faucet.

6. Last but not the least, try to actively promote your faucet in multiple places and keep good track of your profit and expenditure.

Thank you  Grin

Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:18:28 PM

Ones where people can gamble their faucet earnings are always good. Lottery, raffle, or coin flip are easy enough. The rewards can be generated from user faucet money(through gambling), needing no extra from the site. You can even take out 3-5% of the pot to go back to the faucet pool.

Maybe have it when they play or wager a certain amount, they could get a free faucet claim.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: