Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - Hashflare Account!  (Read 1739 times)
optnickr (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:40:45 PM

Hello guys,
WTS my hashflare account.

1.1TH/s shad256
747Mh/s scrypt

I want to sell because I need buy a car.   Undecided

I need 5.7BTC

Thank you!

My Blog:http://crazy-informatica.blogspot.com.br
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

may i know how much you are getting here daily minus the fees? all i can see is the potential daily mining income in the picture but i don't know how much is maintenance costs in hashflare. i just want to know how long it would take to reach ROI just incase i buy that Smiley

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:11:34 PM

you asking quite high rate ..if we see the current rate they offer for script is $6.6 as per that your cost is quite high ..you always provide lower rate then you can buy so you can get better rate
optnickr (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:18:15 PM

may i know how much you are getting here daily minus the fees? all i can see is the potential daily mining income in the picture but i don't know how much is maintenance costs in hashflare. i just want to know how long it would take to reach ROI just incase i buy that Smiley

Hello Xanidas
25%~28% scrypt miner fee
50%~60% sha256 fee

optnickr (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:28:40 PM

you asking quite high rate ..if we see the current rate they offer for script is $6.6 as per that your cost is quite high ..you always provide lower rate then you can buy so you can get better rate

Hello bapparabi,

in hashflare website scrypt hash rate is BTC0,00777259 for 1 mh/s so BTC0,00777259*747 = BTC5.80612473 and sha256 is BTC0.00012520 for each gh/s so BTC0.00012520*1100=BTC0.12519670.
BTC5.80612473+BTC0,1251967=BTC5.93124440BTC. I need BTC5.5 ~ BTC5.7...  A difference of 220 ~ 400 dollars

Elsada

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:53:53 PM

Wow. he has got a big account of hashflare cloud mining.
How can I change the name and account information and 2FA security?
Is this account lifetime or 1 year contract?
optnickr (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:04:12 PM

Hello Elsada,
this contract is lifetime, I don't have a 2FA security I only need change my email to your email and you will receive all hash speed. but I'll need open a support ticket to process this transaction!

optnickr (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:55:40 PM

The lowest price I can do is BTC5.2

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:26:12 PM

This is the second time someone is selling this hasflare hash, the last one were crazyivan, why dont you wait and collect those money on the next 6 months, what is soo urgent that cant wait?
From your report you are making 0,02btc daily, as long it keeps with those income, and well its a nice account but you will need to lower your price, lasy year Script cost were 6 dollars, soo if you really pretend to sell this hash you will have to lower your prices, otherwise try to sell for parts, since i doubt someone is able to risk at the moment 5 btc into cloud companies.
optnickr (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:07:27 PM

This is the second time someone is selling this hasflare hash, the last one were crazyivan, why dont you wait and collect those money on the next 6 months, what is soo urgent that cant wait?
From your report you are making 0,02btc daily, as long it keeps with those income, and well its a nice account but you will need to lower your price, lasy year Script cost were 6 dollars, soo if you really pretend to sell this hash you will have to lower your prices, otherwise try to sell for parts, since i doubt someone is able to risk at the moment 5 btc into cloud companies.
Hello Doamader,
I want to sell because I need buy a car, I can't wait because I sold my other car and I do not have other car! I live in Brazilian(Brazil) and cars here is very expensive(one dollar here is 3,45x my coin).  sorry for my bad english

Snub

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:59:06 AM

Hello Elsada,
this contract is lifetime, I don't have a 2FA security I only need change my email to your email and you will receive all hash speed. but I'll need open a support ticket to process this transaction!

is transfer of ownership allowed in hashflare? never heard about it before. is it possible to buy only a few GH instead of the whole account? buying all of it is kinda heavy if you ask me, its almost $6,000 and most people don't want to invest such amount in cloud mining
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:06:40 AM

Will there be a problem if someone access your account from a different IP address or different country? I've heard of that restriction on other sites like Hashflare. Better verify that first before transferring ownership to someone else.
bapparabi

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:10:53 AM

also is there nay possible to get a certain amount of has transfered not the whole as i can see you have quite huge amount and other then big investor or gambler they can invest and buy if other wise if you can split some hash to different user then we can buy some ..
optnickr (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:17:48 PM

Hello guys!!
I open a ticket in hashflare.

Snub

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:26:42 PM

snip-

my question is still not answered, hopefully you can ask them again and give you an answer about it, I'm interested to buy some hash power in discounted price than in the site, buying all your hash power is really to heavy to carry, hope you understand it :/
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:40:38 PM

snip-

my question is still not answered, hopefully you can ask them again and give you an answer about it, I'm interested to buy some hash power in discounted price than in the site, buying all your hash power is really to heavy to carry, hope you understand it :/

From the last person which were selling hash, its possible to sell any ammount of hash as long the op contact the staff there to make the things happens, here i advice anyone to use escrow to make any transaction. The question is how much will cost 1 msh as well 1 ghs from the seller, from his sentences he dont wanna do go lower then it already went 5.20btc, but for this hash be sold he need to lower it i believe, the last seller were selling his hash for 6 dollars something like that, December if im not wrong the price for mhs were around those value i may be wrong.
bapparabi

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:43:21 PM

snip-

From the last person which were selling hash, its possible to sell any ammount of hash as long the op contact the staff there to make the things happens, here i advice anyone to use escrow to make any transaction. The question is how much will cost 1 msh as well 1 ghs from the seller, from his sentences he dont wanna do go lower then it already went 5.20btc, but for this hash be sold he need to lower it i believe, the last seller were selling his hash for 6 dollars something like that, December if im not wrong the price for mhs were around those value i may be wrong.

yes correct the script is sold ate rate 6.2 USd some time back so op need to decrease the cost ..also splitting for hash is not clear with reply by HF staff
optnickr (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:58:01 PM

Ok guys, I can sell my account for only BTC5!
with this price u can earn 11%~13% in 1m.

Grin

optnickr (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:15:50 PM

Grin

come on guys!! BTC4.9

bapparabi

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:22:16 PM

Grin

come on guys!! BTC4.9

See right now there huge drop in Bitcoin price and may more it will fall so you price should be decrease . I think and investing 5btc is like complete gambling.. hole you get better offer
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: