Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] - A4 Dominator Scrypt ASIC  (Read 2793 times)
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:09:39 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 06:30:37 PM by yochdog

I have many of these machines available.  Most are new in box.  

Each package does 280 MH/s, uses 1,000w as measured by my Kill-a-watt.

I ship to the continental USA only.  

Asking $2,000 shipped.  

EDIT:  cancelling sale for now due to low interest.  Will update post once I decide to move forward

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:13:01 AM

I have many of these machines available.  Most are new in box. 

Asking $2,000 shipped. 

I assume all B1 and B2 ?
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:20:42 AM

Mostly batch 3 actually. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:40:09 AM

I'd buy 2 sets for 2.5btc total in the USA, northeast as long as escrow is accepted and a status screen of the miner(s) running can be provided.

Go Big or Go Home.
Dozium

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:12:18 AM

How many do you have?
jacobmayes94

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:36:48 AM

I would offer 2.5 BTC for both if pics including your forum name can be provided, the stuff from Bitmain is actually cheaper than these with more hashrate and only 400 watts at the wall
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:30:11 AM

Normally when someone asks $2000 for one and you guys are offering him $2500 for two, its pretty much considered an insult.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:16:31 PM

Normally when someone asks $2000 for one and you guys are offering him $2500 for two, its pretty much considered an insult.

We are welcome to ask what we think it's worth and vice versa?

I'm sure there's no insult intended.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

@yochdog, are you insulted from these offers?

if so, maybe let people know that instead of everyone attacking each other over unknown feelings lol

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:36:24 PM

how can you ask more for a miner then they cost new? Especially when that miner was delivered much later then aticipated and and a much worse watt/Mh Rating then the manufacturer had promised?
Good Luck with your sale I think you need to drop your price to around $1,600 or less
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:03:22 AM

So many questions!   Grin

1)  I won't do escrow, due to my unquestioned rep and lengthy trading history (most for much more $ than this)
2)  I will provide pics with machines and my forum name
3)  I get the lowball offers, no insult at all.  This is business.  I do, however, reserve the right to laugh at said offers!
4)  I have over 200 units available for sale.  190 of them are sealed and never used.
5)  Pricing to me has 2 components:  ROI and ease/assurance of delivery.  ROI is what it is depending on assumption.  Assurance of delivery is another issue when dealing with international sellers.   I am US based.  I live in the Northwest.  I have machines in hand.  I will deliver within 2 business days.  Most important, they will actually show up.  That might be worth a bit more than "retail" to some seasoned veterans.  Oh, and that retail price does not include the insane DHL shipping charges ($200 for one unit!....go ahead, price it!)

If I missed anything, let me know.  I am quite affable......not looking to get over or start a fight.   I have been on this said forum for many moons, and anyone that goes way back will vouch for my rep. 

Ask away with anything else. 

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:07:10 AM

So many questions!   Grin

1)  I won't do escrow, due to my unquestioned rep and lengthy trading history (most for much more $ than this)
2)  I will provide pics with machines and my forum name
3)  I get the lowball offers, no insult at all.  This is business.  I do, however, reserve the right to laugh at said offers!
4)  I have over 200 units available for sale.  190 of them are sealed and never used.
5)  Pricing to me has 2 components:  ROI and ease/assurance of delivery.  ROI is what it is depending on assumption.  Assurance of delivery is another issue when dealing with international sellers.   I am US based.  I live in the Northwest.  I have machines in hand.  I will deliver within 2 business days.  Most important, they will actually show up.  That might be worth a bit more than "retail" to some seasoned veterans.  Oh, and that retail price does not include the insane DHL shipping charges ($200 for one unit!....go ahead, price it!)

If I missed anything, let me know.  I am quite affable......not looking to get over or start a fight.   I have been on this said forum for many moons, and anyone that goes way back will vouch for my rep. 

do you mind me asking why you have 190 units still sealed?

how long have you had them?

thanks!

KNCFUN

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:05:46 AM

A4 is a proper chinese garbage, they are not even running stable at 280, you need to restart the miner every 5 hours !!
Don't waste your money !
Also check the LTC difficulty, is increasing every week

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:26:22 AM

So many questions!   Grin

1)  I won't do escrow, due to my unquestioned rep and lengthy trading history (most for much more $ than this)
2)  I will provide pics with machines and my forum name
3)  I get the lowball offers, no insult at all.  This is business.  I do, however, reserve the right to laugh at said offers!
4)  I have over 200 units available for sale.  190 of them are sealed and never used.
5)  Pricing to me has 2 components:  ROI and ease/assurance of delivery.  ROI is what it is depending on assumption.  Assurance of delivery is another issue when dealing with international sellers.   I am US based.  I live in the Northwest.  I have machines in hand.  I will deliver within 2 business days.  Most important, they will actually show up.  That might be worth a bit more than "retail" to some seasoned veterans.  Oh, and that retail price does not include the insane DHL shipping charges ($200 for one unit!....go ahead, price it!)

If I missed anything, let me know.  I am quite affable......not looking to get over or start a fight.   I have been on this said forum for many moons, and anyone that goes way back will vouch for my rep.  

do you mind me asking why you have 190 units still sealed?

how long have you had them?

thanks!

A change in plans.....limited capacity due to unforeseen electrical limitations within my DC.

Had them about a week

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:34:31 AM

A4 is a proper chinese garbage, they are not even running stable at 280, you need to restart the miner every 5 hours !!
Don't waste your money !
Also check the LTC difficulty, is increasing every week

Thanks for your insightful comments. 

For those of you interested in actual results from a real player, here are the facts:  I own over 1200 ASIC machines from 4 different manufacturers.  Out of all of them, the Innosilicon machines have proven to be the most robust and reliable.  This goes for both the A2 Terminators (Of which I own 160) and the A4 Dominator (of which I own hundreds). 

For the record, I restart an A4 once every week or so......out of dozens deployed. 

But sure.  Let's Listen to the guy trying to piece together penny deals on KNC gear.  I'm sure he knows his stuff! 

isoneguy

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:22:12 PM

Your rep isn't unquestionable. That statement alone makes me question your rep based on the following:

1. You have no recent trusted feedback
2. You are asking more for something than it's worth
3. Demanding that people pay first.
KNCFUN

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:14:56 PM

Still A4 is a Chinese garbage.
Let the people know the truth !!
No reliability, supper noisy, you need to hire someone to restart it for you.
Also the speed that they advertise is fake, 280 is a dream speed.
Better invest to something else  Grin

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:45:14 PM

Your rep isn't unquestionable. That statement alone makes me question your rep based on the following:

1. You have no recent trusted feedback
2. You are asking more for something than it's worth
3. Demanding that people pay first.

Actually it is, to anyone that has actually been around for a while.

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:35:07 PM

Just to add my 2 cents. I've had a bunch of A2's and they were very reliable with not 'needing' restarts at all for weeks to months at my colo.

If the A4's are as good, I would not be worried about their quality. MUCH better than any of the KNC Titan's I've had before. THOSE needed to be babysat constantly.

On that note, with the current BTC price crash, I'm withdrawing my offer of 2.6BTC for a set of 2. ROI is pretty much non existant at higher costs.

Good luck with the sale.

ps. By stating you will not take escrow is a negative hit and a red flag. At least give the option to people to pay for Escrow.
I've done the same before with no issues with or without escrow use, but at least give people the choice.

Go Big or Go Home.
isoneguy

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:49:38 PM

Actually it is, to anyone that has actually been around for a while.

For your sake I hope one of them is interested then. You narrow your buyers market by not accepting escrow and catering only to folks from 2013/2014.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:22:36 PM

Just to clarify some things told earlier.

LTC difficulty is now static and lowering a bit (will lower in 10 hours). After 2 big rises at previous adjustments. Probably Inno doing something with theri farm or Bitmain testing L3 if it's not fake.

Also 280 is very much achivable on batch 3 (i own B3 machine). You might not get that speed everywhere but when minning single coins on it it's easy (like H2C). Thats what they promised 280 LTC, and about 260 for other coins.

Also i could make decent profit even on big diff jums, you just mine other coins that LTC.

AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:13:59 PM

LTC difficulty is now static and lowering a bit (will lower in 10 hours). After 2 big rises at previous adjustments. Probably Inno doing something with theri farm or Bitmain testing L3 if it's not fake.

Also 280 is very much achivable on batch 3 (i own B3 machine). You might not get that speed everywhere but when minning single coins on it it's easy (like H2C). Thats what they promised 280 LTC, and about 260 for other coins.

Also i could make decent profit even on big diff jums, you just mine other coins that LTC.

ya for me, i just cant justify buying someones bag :/   i would offer 1BTC each, but thats just cause ya, these are soon going to be the "spoondolies of scrypt" with L3 being over TWICE as efficient :/ (i KNOW there real, i have BMT confirmed it to me)

no roi, so sad people bought so many of these Sad   (my guess is INNO KNEW, but hey gots to sell them all! )
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:48:30 AM

ya for me, i just cant justify buying someones bag :/   i would offer 1BTC each, but thats just cause ya, these are soon going to be the "spoondolies of scrypt" with L3 being over TWICE as efficient :/ (i KNOW there real, i have BMT confirmed it to me)

no roi, so sad people bought so many of these Sad   (my guess is INNO KNEW, but hey gots to sell them all! )

Inno was a year late to deliver this to the market, they were overpriced for 250+ mH/s and power hungry.

a year ago this would have been a nice buy.

Alcheminer had a 256 scrypt miner what, a year back?

I hope you can unload these @yochdog, but Inno made a bad move on this blunder.

thanks!

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:31:07 AM

If there is a question about Yochdogs rep then you need to shop elsewhere- I have had multiple transactions with him both buying and selling.  He is a stand up guy and our transaction total far exceeds $50k

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
isoneguy

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:26:25 AM

If there is a question about Yochdogs rep then you need to shop elsewhere- I have had multiple transactions with him both buying and selling.  He is a stand up guy and our transaction total far exceeds $50k

You know what...I will shop elsewhere. I am currently under the impression that both of your accounts have been purchased or are at least owned by the same individual.

Please use the standard trust system for trust related things...
TotallyNotaLiar

Activity: 160
Merit: 1

worldwide ;Щ

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:56:12 AM

seriously guys?

i've traded over 60k worth of transactions between kilo17 yochdog and myself. you can trust both of them without question. with your life your babies life and all your bitcoins. nobody gets robbed ever.

"There are two ways to constrain the size of a slice, when computed
through hybrid thin slicing." ~Papillion
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:26:23 PM

If there is a question about Yochdogs rep then you need to shop elsewhere- I have had multiple transactions with him both buying and selling.  He is a stand up guy and our transaction total far exceeds $50k

Yes the integrity of @yochdog and @kilo17 is not an issue for me at least as i have "been around" so many years (2014) lol

its def not their reputation in question as far as i am concerned , I would do a deal with either with no escrow at all and have actually.

So if anyone has a gripe with them personally that is on you.

If you dont like the Inno miner, then thats a seperate issue.

No need to try and tarnish respectable long time members reputations here.

thanks!

mindtrip
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 01:47:05 AM

With all that being said I hope he finds someone to buy these machines from him Wink
kurbeks

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:21:16 AM

B3 machines work well can confirm that. Can just do scheduled weekley restart just in case.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:18:01 AM

If you guys are worried about his account being "sold" or "hacked" just make sure when you pay to pay to one of his old BTC addresses that he posted a while back.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980

aka "whocares"

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:46:43 PM

If there is a question about Yochdogs rep then you need to shop elsewhere- I have had multiple transactions with him both buying and selling.  He is a stand up guy and our transaction total far exceeds $50k

You know what...I will shop elsewhere. I am currently under the impression that both of your accounts have been purchased or are at least owned by the same individual.

Please use the standard trust system for trust related things...

Great work-

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
tntdgcr

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Mining Hosting

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 03:57:06 PM

*** Yochdog is a professional miner *** He deals in real quantities of machines, and owns every piece of gear in his facility. A true professional in this space. If you dispute the price, counter the offer?  1000s of machines have moved up and down between our facilities. I consider him a highly trusted person in this space.

+1 from myself / Oregon Mines.

OregonMines is expanding. Are you expanding with us?
isoneguy

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:03:27 PM

Very well, I've been breaking rule 1 anyways.

Yochdog, burden of proof is on you...

Standard picture of the miners+forum name/date etc... and I'll rescind any negative opinions that I may have shared.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 06:29:45 PM

Very well, I've been breaking rule 1 anyways.

Yochdog, burden of proof is on you...

Standard picture of the miners+forum name/date etc... and I'll rescind any negative opinions that I may have shared.

I am hitting pause on the sale for now, as I seem to have priced them too high. 

Going to evaluate whether to self mine or not.

If I proceed with the sale, will adjust price and provide pics etc. 

isoneguy

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 06:39:04 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 09:02:02 PM by isoneguy

I think we're all interested...easy to get carried away sometimes. Best of luck (I'd self mine)...why waste all that hardware...it will deprecate in value regardless of use.
mindtrip
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 08:42:54 PM

Everyone here just wants a good deal I just had some crazy low ball offers on some S9 sales but eventually we found a match with a buyer looking to pay a price I thought was fair and we made a sale I am sure if you are a little flexible on the price you will also find a buyer you can make a deal with.
Eyedol-X

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:44:50 PM

I'm interested in 1 B3 136mh cube but since the L3's are a real thing now and they really do 250mh @ around 400w.... I'm waiting to see what happens to the price of these things.

That being said I'd offer up to $900 shipped right now for 1 cube if you decide again that you are selling.
kurbeks

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:01:19 PM

I'm interested in 1 B3 136mh cube but since the L3's are a real thing now and they really do 250mh @ around 400w.... I'm waiting to see what happens to the price of these things.

That being said I'd offer up to $900 shipped right now for 1 cube if you decide again that you are selling.

Saw in some post that they draw close to 500w, but take it with grain of salt. Eitherway have to wait for real machine to show up.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:31:46 AM

no way you can take two cubes?  Hard to do one since I have to send a controller box which can handle 3 units.....and I don't have all tat many extra since they come 1 controller per every 2 cubes. 

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:48:06 AM

no way you can take two cubes?  Hard to do one since I have to send a controller box which can handle 3 units.....and I don't have all tat many extra since they come 1 controller per every 2 cubes. 

Ill take 2 cubes for $900 Smiley

thanks!

kurbeks

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:11:42 AM

Ill take 2 cubes for $900 Smiley

thanks!

Lol, better all cubes for $100
Eyedol-X

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:33:32 PM

no way you can take two cubes?  Hard to do one since I have to send a controller box which can handle 3 units.....and I don't have all tat many extra since they come 1 controller per every 2 cubes.  

Since the 1 controller supports up to 3 cubes, I have a space with enough power that I can add 1 more cube right now without a larger initial investment.

If I purchase 2 cubes, I'll end up with 1 cube and 1 controller which would take up the place of an A2 but basically cost me as much as an A2 with little gain since my A2's are ROI'd right now.

If I purchase 4 cubes, I could end up with QTY:2 3 cube A4 sets and a spare controller but the price would have to be right and I don't want to lowball so that's why I'm just looking for 1 cube right now. However this requires the larger initial investment on my part that I spoke about.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:41:16 PM

no way you can take two cubes?  Hard to do one since I have to send a controller box which can handle 3 units.....and I don't have all tat many extra since they come 1 controller per every 2 cubes.  

Since the 1 controller supports up to 3 cubes, I have a space with enough power that I can add 1 more cube right now without a larger initial investment.

If I purchase 2 cubes, I'll end up with 1 cube and 1 controller which would take up the place of an A2 but basically cost me as much as an A2 with little gain since my A2's are ROI'd right now.

If I purchase 4 cubes, I could end up with QTY:2 3 cube A4 sets and a spare controller but the price would have to be right and I don't want to lowball so that's why I'm just looking for 1 cube right now. However this requires the larger initial investment on my part that I spoke about.

So do you need a controller or not?

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:08:43 AM

Sold to me. Wink

Go Big or Go Home.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:38:15 PM

Did you sell all of these?

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:45:27 PM

Did you sell all of these?

No.  I sold a pair but am mining the remainder.

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:21:12 AM

I suggest all buyers use Escrow with this person.. PM with questions. Undecided

Go Big or Go Home.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:14:36 AM

LMFAO.

First off I am not selling anything on this thread

Secondly, you got your 4 cubes, and I offered to swap the one you claim is bad.  Get your whiny shit outa here.

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:30:34 PM

LMFAO.

Secondly, you got your 4 cubes, and I offered to swap the one you claim is bad.  Get your whiny shit outa here.

Google search is your friend. Until it's resolved properly it is out there for everyone to see.

You sold me 2 cubes, not 4, first of all for 2BTC. It has not worked at more than 50% since receiving. A Missing cable from you also caused me to not even be able to properly test for function until after an extra week of getting it from you. Now instead of behaving like an adult and resolving the issue, you call me names and try to berate me in the threads.
Very mature and professional from you..

All this could have been resolved easily, but you seem to be choosing the alternative status quo of the forum and screwing people.

Go Big or Go Home.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:17:34 PM

LMFAO.

Secondly, you got your 4 cubes, and I offered to swap the one you claim is bad.  Get your whiny shit outa here.

Google search is your friend. Until it's resolved properly it is out there for everyone to see.

You sold me 2 cubes, not 4, first of all for 2BTC. It has not worked at more than 50% since receiving. A Missing cable from you also caused me to not even be able to properly test for function until after an extra week of getting it from you. Now instead of behaving like an adult and resolving the issue, you call me names and try to berate me in the threads.

All this could have been resolved easily, but you seem to be choosing the alternative status quo of the forum and screwing people.

Again I laugh at you.

I have offered to swap out the cube you claim is bad.  And you keep ignoring that little fact.

Keep trying to make up your own little fiction....

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:06:39 PM

LMFAO.

Again I laugh at you.

I have offered to swap out the cube you claim is bad.  And you keep ignoring that little fact.

...And still nothing in my PM about how you will be honoring this swap deal. So you keep posting but doing nothing.... What gives?

Go Big or Go Home.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:09:13 PM

LMFAO.

Again I laugh at you.

...And still nothing in my PM about how you will be honoring this swap deal. So you keep posting but doing nothing.... What gives?

You really are a special kind of stupid aren't you?   The reason for no instructions on the exchange yet?  Because you didn't even acknowledge the offer until I called you out on your Bullshit. 

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:27:37 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 03:19:42 AM by thedreamer

LMFAO.

Again I laugh at you.

I have offered to swap out the cube you claim is bad.  And you keep ignoring that little fact.

You really are a special kind of stupid aren't you?   The reason for no instructions on the exchange yet?  Because you didn't even acknowledge the offer until I called you out on your Bullshit.  

Again. BS on your part and calling me names.. AGAIN.. You are a true professional. (NOT). I accepted your offer in another thread that you are badmouthing me on a bit ago.
Now you expect me to send you anything upfront, on my dime? You serious?? At least I finally got a PM from you. This is unacceptable after spending 2BTC on this.

Don't know what business you are in, but in my world if there is a problem with something that is sold, you take care of it and not badmouth the buyer for complaining that it is not working...............

I'm going to keep updating the threads on how this is resolved to maintain a history.
**UPDATE**. Seller refused to work out a satisfactory deal. I would not give him a chance to screw me again, so I asked him to ship replacement part first. He refused and is still resorting to immature name calling.. Don't deal with this seller without an ESCROW!! Or better yet. Find a more honest seller..

Go Big or Go Home.
EPiSKiNG
Legendary

Activity: 800

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:04:53 AM

For the record, all of my interactions with yochdog have been excellent.  I would not hesitate to work with him again.  As such, I'm sure there's a way you two can work this out.

Let me know if you want my assistance. :0)

-EP

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!
<gribble> You are identified as user EPiSKiNG-, with GPG key id 721730127CD7574D, key fingerprint EBFC267F8F10EFD1FB84854D721730127CD7574D, and bitcoin address 1EPiSKiNG139bzcwTm8rxMFNfFFdanLW5K
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:08:23 PM

For the record, all of my interactions with yochdog have been excellent.  I would not hesitate to work with him again.  As such, I'm sure there's a way you two can work this out.

Let me know if you want my assistance. :0)

-EP

Thanks but doesn't look like he wants to make things good, so I am writing off the purchase pretty much now.  Undecided
Maybe when you dealt with him it was ok, but not this time. Glad I didn't buy more than one like I planned originally.

Go Big or Go Home.
invitalia

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

The impossible is in your mind

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 02:16:37 PM

I have many of these machines available.  Most are new in box.  

Asking $2,000 shipped.  

EDIT:  cancelling sale for now due to low interest.  Will update post once I decide to move forward

Hi mate,
the miners are still available?
If yes, do you can ship in Canada?

Thanks.
Bye.

Telegram @orionssoftware
The cryptomusician
Bitrated user: hwmining.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:51:44 PM

Not selling any additional.....too profitable!

invitalia

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

The impossible is in your mind

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 07:31:35 AM

Not selling any additional.....too profitable!

Grin you're right  Tongue

Telegram @orionssoftware
The cryptomusician
Bitrated user: hwmining.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: