Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] - A4 Dominator Scrypt ASIC  (Read 2793 times)
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:09:39 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 06:30:37 PM by yochdog

I have many of these machines available.  Most are new in box.  

Each package does 280 MH/s, uses 1,000w as measured by my Kill-a-watt.

I ship to the continental USA only.  

Asking $2,000 shipped.  

EDIT:  cancelling sale for now due to low interest.  Will update post once I decide to move forward

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:13:01 AM

I have many of these machines available.  Most are new in box. 

Each package does 280 MH/s, uses 1,000w as measured by my Kill-a-watt.

I ship to the continental USA only. 

Asking $2,000 shipped. 

I assume all B1 and B2 ?
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:20:42 AM

Mostly batch 3 actually. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:40:09 AM

I'd buy 2 sets for 2.5btc total in the USA, northeast as long as escrow is accepted and a status screen of the miner(s) running can be provided.

Go Big or Go Home.
Dozium

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:12:18 AM

How many do you have?
jacobmayes94

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:36:48 AM

I would offer 2.5 BTC for both if pics including your forum name can be provided, the stuff from Bitmain is actually cheaper than these with more hashrate and only 400 watts at the wall
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:30:11 AM

Normally when someone asks $2000 for one and you guys are offering him $2500 for two, its pretty much considered an insult.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:16:31 PM

Normally when someone asks $2000 for one and you guys are offering him $2500 for two, its pretty much considered an insult.

We are welcome to ask what we think it's worth and vice versa?

I'm sure there's no insult intended.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

@yochdog, are you insulted from these offers?

if so, maybe let people know that instead of everyone attacking each other over unknown feelings lol

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:36:24 PM

how can you ask more for a miner then they cost new? Especially when that miner was delivered much later then aticipated and and a much worse watt/Mh Rating then the manufacturer had promised?
Good Luck with your sale I think you need to drop your price to around $1,600 or less
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:03:22 AM

So many questions!   Grin

1)  I won't do escrow, due to my unquestioned rep and lengthy trading history (most for much more $ than this)
2)  I will provide pics with machines and my forum name
3)  I get the lowball offers, no insult at all.  This is business.  I do, however, reserve the right to laugh at said offers!
4)  I have over 200 units available for sale.  190 of them are sealed and never used.
5)  Pricing to me has 2 components:  ROI and ease/assurance of delivery.  ROI is what it is depending on assumption.  Assurance of delivery is another issue when dealing with international sellers.   I am US based.  I live in the Northwest.  I have machines in hand.  I will deliver within 2 business days.  Most important, they will actually show up.  That might be worth a bit more than "retail" to some seasoned veterans.  Oh, and that retail price does not include the insane DHL shipping charges ($200 for one unit!....go ahead, price it!)

If I missed anything, let me know.  I am quite affable......not looking to get over or start a fight.   I have been on this said forum for many moons, and anyone that goes way back will vouch for my rep. 

Ask away with anything else. 

buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:07:10 AM

So many questions!   Grin

1)  I won't do escrow, due to my unquestioned rep and lengthy trading history (most for much more $ than this)
2)  I will provide pics with machines and my forum name
3)  I get the lowball offers, no insult at all.  This is business.  I do, however, reserve the right to laugh at said offers!
4)  I have over 200 units available for sale.  190 of them are sealed and never used.
5)  Pricing to me has 2 components:  ROI and ease/assurance of delivery.  ROI is what it is depending on assumption.  Assurance of delivery is another issue when dealing with international sellers.   I am US based.  I live in the Northwest.  I have machines in hand.  I will deliver within 2 business days.  Most important, they will actually show up.  That might be worth a bit more than "retail" to some seasoned veterans.  Oh, and that retail price does not include the insane DHL shipping charges ($200 for one unit!....go ahead, price it!)

If I missed anything, let me know.  I am quite affable......not looking to get over or start a fight.   I have been on this said forum for many moons, and anyone that goes way back will vouch for my rep. 

do you mind me asking why you have 190 units still sealed?

how long have you had them?

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
KNCFUN

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:05:46 AM

A4 is a proper chinese garbage, they are not even running stable at 280, you need to restart the miner every 5 hours !!
Don't waste your money !
Also check the LTC difficulty, is increasing every week

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:26:22 AM

So many questions!   Grin

1)  I won't do escrow, due to my unquestioned rep and lengthy trading history (most for much more $ than this)
2)  I will provide pics with machines and my forum name
3)  I get the lowball offers, no insult at all.  This is business.  I do, however, reserve the right to laugh at said offers!
4)  I have over 200 units available for sale.  190 of them are sealed and never used.
5)  Pricing to me has 2 components:  ROI and ease/assurance of delivery.  ROI is what it is depending on assumption.  Assurance of delivery is another issue when dealing with international sellers.   I am US based.  I live in the Northwest.  I have machines in hand.  I will deliver within 2 business days.  Most important, they will actually show up.  That might be worth a bit more than "retail" to some seasoned veterans.  Oh, and that retail price does not include the insane DHL shipping charges ($200 for one unit!....go ahead, price it!)

If I missed anything, let me know.  I am quite affable......not looking to get over or start a fight.   I have been on this said forum for many moons, and anyone that goes way back will vouch for my rep.  

do you mind me asking why you have 190 units still sealed?

how long have you had them?

thanks!

A change in plans.....limited capacity due to unforeseen electrical limitations within my DC.

Had them about a week

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:34:31 AM

A4 is a proper chinese garbage, they are not even running stable at 280, you need to restart the miner every 5 hours !!
Don't waste your money !
Also check the LTC difficulty, is increasing every week

Thanks for your insightful comments. 

For those of you interested in actual results from a real player, here are the facts:  I own over 1200 ASIC machines from 4 different manufacturers.  Out of all of them, the Innosilicon machines have proven to be the most robust and reliable.  This goes for both the A2 Terminators (Of which I own 160) and the A4 Dominator (of which I own hundreds). 

For the record, I restart an A4 once every week or so......out of dozens deployed. 

But sure.  Let's Listen to the guy trying to piece together penny deals on KNC gear.  I'm sure he knows his stuff! 

isoneguy

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:22:12 PM

Your rep isn't unquestionable. That statement alone makes me question your rep based on the following:

1. You have no recent trusted feedback
2. You are asking more for something than it's worth
3. Demanding that people pay first.
KNCFUN

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:14:56 PM

Still A4 is a Chinese garbage.
Let the people know the truth !!
No reliability, supper noisy, you need to hire someone to restart it for you.
Also the speed that they advertise is fake, 280 is a dream speed.
Better invest to something else  Grin

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:45:14 PM

Your rep isn't unquestionable. That statement alone makes me question your rep based on the following:

1. You have no recent trusted feedback
2. You are asking more for something than it's worth
3. Demanding that people pay first.

Actually it is, to anyone that has actually been around for a while.

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:35:07 PM

Just to add my 2 cents. I've had a bunch of A2's and they were very reliable with not 'needing' restarts at all for weeks to months at my colo.

If the A4's are as good, I would not be worried about their quality. MUCH better than any of the KNC Titan's I've had before. THOSE needed to be babysat constantly.

On that note, with the current BTC price crash, I'm withdrawing my offer of 2.6BTC for a set of 2. ROI is pretty much non existant at higher costs.

Good luck with the sale.

ps. By stating you will not take escrow is a negative hit and a red flag. At least give the option to people to pay for Escrow.
I've done the same before with no issues with or without escrow use, but at least give people the choice.

Go Big or Go Home.
isoneguy

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:49:38 PM

Actually it is, to anyone that has actually been around for a while.

For your sake I hope one of them is interested then. You narrow your buyers market by not accepting escrow and catering only to folks from 2013/2014.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: