Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What plans do you have for your BTC stash?  (Read 8237 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:41:33 PM

I hope to accumulate enough bitcoin to supplement my retirement. I don't know what it will be worth by then, but I hope I can use it to live a comfortable life.
Are you really comfortable with this idea? I mean bitcoin is highly disruptive asset it showed out of nowhere and it might disappear like that too.
Do we really know for sure that bitcoin will be used in the future in the time to support your retirement plan? I mean it won't hurt to have BTC but trusting solely in it is not wise IMO.

That actually is right, though we can see great potential in bitcoin but we should not forget that bitcoin is something that was made online and what if it disappears just like that? Who would be able to do something for it as it has never been known or controlled by anyone in real world? So there is always a doubt like that in the minds of people in bitcoin community, including me to be honest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:20:11 PM

I hope to accumulate enough bitcoin to supplement my retirement. I don't know what it will be worth by then, but I hope I can use it to live a comfortable life.
Are you really comfortable with this idea? I mean bitcoin is highly disruptive asset it showed out of nowhere and it might disappear like that too.
Do we really know for sure that bitcoin will be used in the future in the time to support your retirement plan? I mean it won't hurt to have BTC but trusting solely in it is not wise IMO.

That actually is right, though we can see great potential in bitcoin but we should not forget that bitcoin is something that was made online and what if it disappears just like that? Who would be able to do something for it as it has never been known or controlled by anyone in real world? So there is always a doubt like that in the minds of people in bitcoin community, including me to be honest.
Honestly i am not still believe that bitcoin will be use for a long time since we are seen some weaknesses of bitcoin.. Satoshi nakamoto always warning us about retirement plan.. that you can found here https://bitcoin.org/en/alerts
So we can not know if bitcoin how long they will live since they are holding a large network and we are growing if the can handle the who network about the problem that will happen in the future we  will still continue using bitcoin if we are lucky. Since bitcoin still have a good value we are still using it and some good news like in paris that they are accepting bitcoin and i think they are motivating more people to use bitcoin..
I am just hoping that bitcoin will live long since this is part of our life and we do business with bitcoin..
raja2sumi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:09:53 PM

I think of selling my stuffs like the smartphones that i dont use at all .also i am thinking of converting 10 percent of salary into bitcoins .

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
Maticul

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:26:34 AM

I think of selling my stuffs like the smartphones that i dont use at all .also i am thinking of converting 10 percent of salary into bitcoins .

That is a good plan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: