Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: siacoin info  (Read 974 times)
matmator (OP)

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:58:15 PM

hello

Who mine the siacoin here?

I would like to know why we have a different address each time we click on receive address in sia UI?

it's normal ?

go to the moon !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:51:24 PM

hello

Who mine the siacoin here?

I would like to know why we have a different address each time we click on receive address in sia UI?

it's normal ?

Yes it is normal. Why do you have different address every time you click receive in your blockchain.info wallet ? That technique is used to protect identity of the wallet holder. Don't worry if you are mining on the old address and new address just showed up you will still get your coins Smiley
Marco1009

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:57:39 PM

Hu Guys,

Forget About Mining SIACOIN because the Difficulty is EXPLODED to the MOON !!!!!  Roll Eyes

Can somebody explain If the chinese Asics A3 are the reason that it is NOT interesting anymore to mine Siacoin !!!

The cost off eletricity with  is at the moment double off what you can mine in Siacoins !!!!!! So this is over and OUT i Think !!!!

Siamining has raised the diificulty lever the last months aproximatly 8-10 times like what it was in Januari/ Februari !!!!
and the prize  is only rised a bit from the Siacoin...  Cry

So if erverybody is quiting with Siamining they has to put the difficulty down..??

Is there already something else you can mine with a Antminer   Huh Huh Or is it only SIACOIN Huh

I wait for your reply..

Thanks

vincl

Activity: 386
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

Hu Guys,

Forget About Mining SIACOIN because the Difficulty is EXPLODED to the MOON !!!!!  Roll Eyes

Can somebody explain If the chinese Asics A3 are the reason that it is NOT interesting anymore to mine Siacoin !!!

The cost off eletricity with  is at the moment double off what you can mine in Siacoins !!!!!! So this is over and OUT i Think !!!!

Siamining has raised the diificulty lever the last months aproximatly 8-10 times like what it was in Januari/ Februari !!!!

So if erverybody is quiting with Siamining they has to put the difficulty down..??

Is there already something else you can mine with a Antminer   Huh Huh Or is it only SIACOIN Huh

I wait for your reply..

Thanks

you must be new here
ReadyPlayer1

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:37:50 PM

Hu Guys,

I wait for your reply..

Thanks

you must be new here

I remember when I was upset the difficulty was at 9,000,000. Now it's at 34,000,000.

I used to make 1,500 coins off one antminer, now you're lucky if you make 5,000 coins a day if you have 20 miners
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: