Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greatest ever most ultimate stuff being offered  (Read 2859 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:49:27 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 05:38:47 PM by Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Hello everybody,

I am giving below mentioned three types of things all for just $50, if anyone is interested feel free to email me at ajaya935@gmail.com. I am accepting payeer, bitcoin, paypal or national/international bank transfer.

These are the payment details:

Bitcoin: 1AQfHvyGmq2Cx5FD2Dg1WhsVDLp2XGtA7C

Payeer: P22440416

Paypal: ajaya935@gmail.com

Bank transfer details: To be told in email

Three things which i will be giving:

1. This is for all computer stuff freaks, tons of games(150+), softwares(100+), entertaining videos(100+), films(20+), ebooks(5000+), all android stuff(80+), photos(20k+ all categories), h@cks and che@ts(1000+), etc. There is everything which you can imagine and even more which you can't imagine, collection is greatest, ultimate, most amazing and unbelievable. The size is 100gb+ .

The sites where the data is showcased:

http://awesomefilescollection.blogspot.in/

http://downloadpcandandroidgamesforfree.blogspot.in/

http://download50gbdatafrommegacloudservice.blogspot.in/

http://ultimatecollectionofpictures.blogspot.in/

http://ultimatecollectionofhacksandcheats.blogspot.in/

http://ultimatevideotoolspack.blogspot.in/

And remember to check and read the 'important note' which is given below each site.
I won't go into full details here, i will only talk further of this in email

2. I will be giving advice on best investments now on internet, everything covered including crypto world, there are some investments which are 100% solid and very hot now in which roi is unbelievable. I will tell everything and also reasons why investments are so and how long they are so.

3. I will give my ebook of around 50 pages which guarantees to make you happy and blissful till sometime after reading it or perhaps even more time no matter how distressed and upset you are and whatever your reason is.

That incredible mind-blowing ebook has been published online!  Wink

Here is the link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/701054

And soon this book will also be at all other online ebook stores  Smiley

All these for $50, no extra charges, no hidden charges, no deceiving or other such B.S. , 100% genuine offer. Delivery of all via email within 24 hours after payment confirmation. Contact ajaya935@gmail.com for more info.  Smiley  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:01:42 AM

This seems extremely interesting. Are you offering a vouch copy? Also, can I get a list of the software and games you have (through pm or email) if possible?

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:48:16 AM

This seems extremely interesting. Are you offering a vouch copy? Also, can I get a list of the software and games you have (through pm or email) if possible?

hi bro i updated the op with full details i had missed something before so sorry for it
and i don't understand what you mean by 'vouch copy'.

And yes it is interesting and that too genuinely  Smiley all for you  Wink
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:57:08 AM

Be careful when dealing with this seller,  he has self moderated the thread.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:05:19 AM

hi bro i updated the op with full details i had missed something before so sorry for it

Hi, you might want to take down your bank details because that is private information. You can use pm if someone wants to buy with bank transfer. A vouch copy is a free copy in return for a review of quality and other parts of the product.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:08:23 AM

Vouching means you give away few accounts/items for free to users here so that they verify that your products are not scam and leave positive reviews. I'd be glad to vouch for one. It seems you're from India, my country. IS your investment limited to certain countries or are you talking about investing in Crypto-Currencies?
As for your E-book, is it for motivation and inspiration? Anyways, I am looking forward to someone validating your project.
P.S: Please don't reveal personal information here, better to PM those who buy from you. Please edit your post.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

Be careful when dealing with this seller,  he has self moderated the thread.

hi bro now i ask you can you create this thread without moderation

just check those sites and that 'important note' below each site there is a password which unlocks those 100gb+ data and if i don't moderate this thread and if someone exposes that password here after i have sold this package to him then what will i do and he can also give the expose the link of that ebook here? of course this thread will become a joke and i also and my sale will also become a joke nobody will pay just one person will pay and all over but in this thread as i am online many times i can simply delete that post which exposes my product

so now you only tell is it possible without self-moderation as without it this thread will become meaningless
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:22:17 AM

Vouching means you give away few accounts/items for free to users here so that they verify that your products are not scam and leave positive reviews. I'd be glad to vouch for one. It seems you're from India, my country. IS your investment limited to certain countries or are you talking about investing in Crypto-Currencies?
As for your E-book, is it for motivation and inspiration? Anyways, I am looking forward to someone validating your project.
P.S: Please don't reveal personal information here, better to PM those who buy from you. Please edit your post.

Hello, no vouching i will be giving all things in email as attachments and investment advice also in email as txt and ebook also as attachment and that ebook is not about motivation, inspiration, meditation, spirituality or any other such non sense, as i mentioned it is 100% geniune offer no deceiving so the claim which i made for ebook that it will make you happy and blissful for sometime or perhaps more after reading it is 100% geniune and correct
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:47:56 AM

just check those sites and that 'important note' below each site there is a password which unlocks those 100gb+ data and if i don't moderate this thread and if someone exposes that password here after i have sold this package to him then what will i do and he can also give the expose the link of that ebook here? of course this thread will become a joke and i also and my sale will also become a joke nobody will pay just one person will pay and all over but in this thread as i am online many times i can simply delete that post which exposes my product

so now you only tell is it possible without self-moderation as without it this thread will become meaningless

Why would someone post the password to something they have just paid for ? it doesn't make sense. If they wanted to give your shit away they could just make a new thread to do that, self moderating a thread is highly suspicious as it allows scammers to remove posts from buyers who have been scammed.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:48:57 AM

There is everything which you can imagine and even more which you can't imagine, collection is greatest, ultimate, most amazing and unbelievable.

Roll Eyes

Everything you are selling can be easily obtained for free...like...space pictures? cracked games? 'hacks and cheats' for what? Just random warez from dodgy sources?

But I might have to buy two of your ultimate stuffs, because I'm very intrigued by your ebook:

I will give my ebook of around 50 pages which guarantees to make you happy and blissful till sometime after reading it or perhaps even more time
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:58:51 AM

Why would someone post the password to something they have just paid for ? it doesn't make sense. If they wanted to give your shit away they could just make a new thread to do that, self moderating a thread is highly suspicious as it allows scammers to remove posts from buyers who have been scammed.

hello what you are seeing is from your side but from my side i don't want to take the big headache and tension of such topic because if even once that information is disclosed i won't be even able to delete this topic or do any changes, all my topic will become meaningless and i a joke

and now i have given you all info but still if you are doubtful then it is your problem and i can't do anything about it so now don't post this question again as that won't be helped and save your headache, if you don't want to buy this way then you are free to go nobody is forcing you but please don't further ask this
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:18:42 AM

There is everything which you can imagine and even more which you can't imagine, collection is greatest, ultimate, most amazing and unbelievable.

Roll Eyes

Everything you are selling can be easily obtained for free...like...space pictures? cracked games? 'hacks and cheats' for what? Just random warez from dodgy sources?

But I might have to buy two of your ultimate stuffs, because I'm very intrigued by your ebook:

I will give my ebook of around 50 pages which guarantees to make you happy and blissful till sometime after reading it or perhaps even more time

Hello, nice to see your enthusiasm it is great that you want to buy the ebook and i also understand your intrigueness towards it i can also feel it, it is my incredible and non-believable work which gave birth to that book, that book is simply incredibly amazing because what it does is it gives you some reading little that you can do daily and wow!!! you become happy and blissful instantly and your greed if it is troubling you in lifestyle also gets a bit low and there is no need of such heavy things like meditaiton, spirituality and other such things there is no such B.S. in it. And if you just want ebook then no need of paying $50 or any other thing here as soon when i get some time i.e. within 1 week i will publish that ebook at every major ebook store like smashwords and it's associated sellers, amazon kindle, blurb, ebay etc at every store it will be available for $8. And i will also make a site at clickbank where i will sell that ebook for $16 where $6 will be affiliate commission and $10 mine. and when all this happens i will also update op and also give links of the selling pages here.

And bro you seem careless in your comment
"Everything you are selling can be easily obtained for free...like...space pictures? cracked games? 'hacks and cheats' for what? Just random warez from dodgy sources?"
i suggest you to carefully check those sites and the things which i am giving, you won't find most of them anywhere and even after heaviest thorough serach  you won't find some of those and it is super premium collection, i am not forcing you to buy it but i am just advising you and cautioning you that you should recheck that becuase you may miss some big gifts  Wink
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:38:03 PM

Hello everybody!

That incredible mind-blowing ebook has been published online!  Wink

Here is the link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/701054

OP also updated

And soon this book will also be at all other online ebook stores  Smiley
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:08:17 AM

Hello everybody,

Here is my new and modified thread about this topic

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1785071.0
Ajayjkhidhgtfe (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:56:05 AM

Hello everybody,

All this stuff is now available for absolutely free, check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2073083.0  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: