Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:35:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XLTH LITHIUM is a SCAM !!!|"Dev" keeps digging his hole deeper with his replies|  (Read 5793 times)
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:33:28 PM

any other proof that this is scam?

XLTH LITHIUM is a SCAM
JimmyRecard (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:42:56 AM

XLTH LITHIUM is a SCAM

Upon thorough investigation since coming back online I see someone has come forward in the Thread to claim that the developer actually stole his source and upon even more investigation it predates LITHIUM and seems to work the same...... HA FUCKING PROVED ALL YOU CUNTS WRONG, DON'T FUCKING LISTEN TO JIMMY NEXT TIME BECAUSE HE WON'T WARN YA, NAH I'M A GOOD GUY I WILL Wink

King of the Cards, King of the Castle also known to be King of the Barstool Cool

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:32:19 AM

You must be joking, anyone who has been involved in crypto long enough knows exactly who I am  Shocked

It also looks like you have been away for the last 2-3 years coming back spontaneously in between to post rubbish.... talk about a troll trying to troll a troll all for the fact cause you are butthurt about the Truth.... yeah buddy, jump on that Honda mower and "Gayyyyyyyy" right past everyone Wink

BTW Trolling isn't always negative, trolling can also be the truth with proof so it isn't classified as trolling but preaching Wink

Why you guys are throwing a words to one another that are not good for both of you. If you have any personal problem, I think both of you got in the wrong thread section to talk about it. Anyway, I don't see any reason to make Lithium be called as scam, because so far the campaign is getting good in result. And many investors are also getting believing in your project. So more power to your team.
debtstack

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:26:41 AM

You must be joking, anyone who has been involved in crypto long enough knows exactly who I am  Shocked

It also looks like you have been away for the last 2-3 years coming back spontaneously in between to post rubbish.... talk about a troll trying to troll a troll all for the fact cause you are butthurt about the Truth.... yeah buddy, jump on that Honda mower and "Gayyyyyyyy" right past everyone Wink

BTW Trolling isn't always negative, trolling can also be the truth with proof so it isn't classified as trolling but preaching Wink

Why you guys are throwing a words to one another that are not good for both of you. If you have any personal problem, I think both of you got in the wrong thread section to talk about it. Anyway, I don't see any reason to make Lithium be called as scam, because so far the campaign is getting good in result. And many investors are also getting believing in your project. So more power to your team.

I was in the same boat as you until recent developments. I don't like all the scam accusations running around but, not only are they a scam, they are also thieves, or thief as it seems to be one person. I will defend someone if they deserve it but I do not like people who steal code from others. That is real work someone spent hours on and that is unacceptable in my book. I won't defend them anymore. They have questions they need to answer.

Read the recent conversation on the announcement board.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:19:20 AM

Well I think Lithium is a scam for the following reasons:

No Escrow
No Source code
No Technical White paper
Anonymous dev with an inactive account for two years only to reappear for the ICO

If the dev is willing to use an escrow and only release funds after the  source code and the technical white paper has been made public and verified, I will drop my scam accusations. When I asked these questions, the dev conveniently ignored mine and other posts which had similar concerns.

Yes, you are correct. Lithium is a scam and the dev is a thief.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 05:36:08 PM

XLTH LITHIUM is a SCAM

Upon thorough investigation since coming back online I see someone has come forward in the Thread to claim that the developer actually stole his source and upon even more investigation it predates LITHIUM and seems to work the same...... HA FUCKING PROVED ALL YOU CUNTS WRONG, DON'T FUCKING LISTEN TO JIMMY NEXT TIME BECAUSE HE WON'T WARN YA, NAH I'M A GOOD GUY I WILL Wink

King of the Cards, King of the Castle also known to be King of the Barstool Cool

ya man, but hey word of advice? Smiley  try to be more humble. just a bit haha  .  Theres the scammers on one side and theres us, the busters on the other Smiley
(btw that wolf dude is also the dev, i have negged him)   
keep it up man, in 2 more years there will be green and there will be red. and everyone mad in between. scammers gonna scam, but theres becoming more good guys on here Smiley
 and also: no ico=no scam as da Spoetnik said, tho personally i LIKE ICOs, but only legit ones these newbie scams are just sad ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Ezeber

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:57:17 PM

i honestly dont know whether i should just leave or comment on this thread. but here i am, posting nonsense on a nonsense thread.
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:46:14 AM

i have webwallet also, but i still have my coins plus some extras. so no bells are ringing now:)

Free coins are easy to create. I can create a clone of LTC, call it someBullShitCoin and give you some free coins. Would you accept it if I do an ICO then?
haha new coin someBullShitCoin ( BSC) a good name for coin coin coin scam and when it is distributed?  Grin

RackAttack

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:55:56 AM

Several people, including me, haven't had a "distrubution" since the 5th.

It's not looking good.

I'm completely new at this stuff, but it's starting to seem like a BTC scam and possibly a login/password scam.

That's a heck of a lot of work just to scam people.  It probably would have worked out.  The dude could have made millions instead of the few thousand he might be running away with.

So sad the world is like this.  It's everywhere.  Dog-Eat-Dog.

dlemfjqm

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:07:19 AM

No Escrow
No Source code
No Technical White paper
Anonymous dev with an inactive account for two years only to reappear for the ICO

If the dev is willing to use an escrow and only release funds after the  source code and the technical white paper has been made public and verified, I will drop my scam accusations. When I asked these questions, the dev conveniently ignored mine and other posts which had similar concerns.

I`m not sure how people fall for these things but luckily we have good people on forum to help see if they are scammers.
JimmyRecard (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:13:43 AM

No Escrow
No Source code
No Technical White paper

If the dev is willing to use an escrow and only release funds after the  source code and the technical white paper has been made public and verified, I will drop my scam accusations. When I asked these questions, the dev conveniently ignored mine and other posts which had similar concerns.

I`m not sure how people fall for these things but luckily we have good people on forum to help see if they are scammers.

People are stilling falling for this exact same scam and sending their money to it Roll Eyes I actually think it is the dev by the looks of it with some individual naive followers, buying/re-buying her own free supply every day and posting an update on how much people have bought, costs her nothing Wink Cheesy People are so Gullible & still no mention of Source to her latest message only the exchange will be live to buy and sell for real.... With no Source Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1717241.msg17539753#msg17539753

And I thought you get the Exchange code if you invest over 1BTC , how can you if it isn't finished yet ? LOL Cheesy

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:06:12 AM

Congrats JimmyRecard you have been here 1 month now  Grin
So..
What have you learned ?

..asking questions means you are a Troll FUD'ing.

So don't do it anymore.
They do not have to be held accountable or exercise transparency or even answer questions.
Simply smile, be quiet and give them your BTC !

FUD first & ask questions later™
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:03:10 AM

Several people, including me, haven't had a "distrubution" since the 5th.

It's not looking good.

I'm completely new at this stuff, but it's starting to seem like a BTC scam and possibly a login/password scam.

That's a heck of a lot of work just to scam people.  It probably would have worked out.  The dude could have made millions instead of the few thousand he might be running away with.

So sad the world is like this.  It's everywhere.  Dog-Eat-Dog.

what is distribution coin, your buy ico coin, or follow bounty lithium coin
if your investor and buy ico selling lithium
you can publish bitcoin addres lithium use ico selling

so all people can know how much lithium coin collect bitcoin from investor

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:14:43 PM

I think this topic got in the wrong thread section, the questioner is obviously accused the lithium, let us be patient and wait for a couple of days for the developer updates to his investors. Though I'm not depending Him, this might be one of the strategies of of some of the members once the price goes down they will buy more then pump and dump.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 01:54:23 PM

XLTH LITHIUM is a SCAM
In my opinion, despite the fact that the project has a beautiful site, an interesting idea, I would not invest in it. Because blockchain very strange, there is no check on the IP, and everyone can make a ten subscriptions. But even shit cryptocurrency in the world can do x2-x100 and more. Let's see what will happen next.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

Jimmy still hoping his accusations are all correct but until now nothing is proven,dev is still updating and the ico is looking good if after a month more and everything is settled and the platform is set up then it's better to change this title to "XLTH LITHIUM is doing great!!"  Cheesy

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:18:14 PM

So far I have not received a coin! They lost control.  Undecided

so far i received all my coins, even my free coins , first i didnt get freecoins, i saw something went wrong and  i didnt receive free coins, i pm the dev , and he give the coins also. and now i still receive free coins daily

ps i am not part of the dev , i give my experiance about this , you know fair is fair
Boobies00

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

I like boobies (o)(o)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:30:40 PM

As far as I understand it, without source code there is no exchange.

Not a single exchange will run the daemon he provides unless they can first vet the code themselves and compile it as well.

care2yak

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:05:41 AM

So far I have not received a coin! They lost control.  Undecided

so far i received all my coins, even my free coins , first i didnt get freecoins, i saw something went wrong and  i didnt receive free coins, i pm the dev , and he give the coins also. and now i still receive free coins daily

ps i am not part of the dev , i give my experiance about this , you know fair is fair

If the xlth coins Triswardhani's giving away everyday is "valuable" why do random addresses receive coins multiple times in a day? The answer is because the coins are worthless. It doesn't matter if more coins are given to all those random addresses so long as it gives the receiver the illusion that they are fortunate and they'll profit from those coins later. Receiving more coins affects the psyche and makes the receiver happy, and so recipients support the coins in forums such as this and other social media platforms therefore inviting investors to participate in the scam

care2yak

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:34:37 AM

The lithium websites: ICO, Wallet, sig camp, official website have been taken down now.

The official ANN thread [ANN-ICO][LITHIUM][XLTH] ICO LIVE -GET YOUR OWN EXCHANGE FOR 0.5 BTC! at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1717241.0 has been locked and the official announcement deleted.

Supported this at first but after that grievance post by Craig, then seasoned coiners posted concerns and pointed out red flags, then that was it. Now we find out that the exchange is crap, then personal accounts are being targeted and hacked!

Wow, this project just proved to be a farce and a sham
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: