Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XLTH LITHIUM is a SCAM !!!|"Dev" keeps digging his hole deeper with his replies|  (Read 5793 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:35:51 AM

Not too useful but i will just put this out there Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=who;sort=time;start=0
or just..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=who

And oh shit, i am on another list  Shocked

PS:
https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php
https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

FUD first & ask questions later™
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 07:51:21 AM

dude, your on ALL the lists (apparently)

idk, people hate but your a "truther" for the most part haha (and also possibly crazy but hey i dont judge ;p )

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:59:53 AM

Here is some truth for ya..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=stats
Total Members:    930387

Nuke user: N/A in topic #0 by member #946159

930387 - 946159 = 15,772 user accounts "nuked"  Cheesy

So.. scammers got the mods on the ropes here flooding this place with NEW accounts.

FUN FACT:

Average online per day:    229.8

230 people come to this forum per day on average with 930,387 user accounts created.

JimmyRecard (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:04:29 AM

WOW Shocked as soon as I posted this the Facebook page was removed or set to Private.... what are the chances of that happening ? Roll Eyes

I bet you he/she/they are in this thread watching with another alt/s, don't worry I already wrote down every user who posted here to investigate, if you have nothing to hide then you won't be worried Wink

~bucha names including mine

o hey nice of you to accuse my ass when at the end of the day having a reputable member back up your claims probably is what stopped this scam . some people, haha
but i understand, and in fact i encourage you to make sure your being the most-through scam buster you can be, as i said b4, this is ALL of our community, so GJ!

Best of luck!  those who lost deserve a resolution! PM me for any way i can help, as it seems this is a serial scammer and they are the WORST imo

*keep in mind that entails you not violating my privacy with any shady shit yourself, as when you do your diligence on me i think you will find i protect my integrity viciously

Obviously you can tell I have been around the block a while, I have one of the most moist crevasses that you could ever imagine so I can slip & dip without you knowing you've already blown, I like to use protection though as you can see from my following smashes but personally like to give that call and say you have a little friend afterwards so don't always assume you are safe Wink

NO this is not a commercial for a safe sex Television advertisement Grin

idk, people hate but your a "truther" for the most part haha (and also possibly crazy but hey i dont judge ;p )

Jimmy see's many lists that users have partaken in that they are oblivious to that they will now regret for doing so, Play it safe and Jimmy won't come knockin', I'm like that itch on your junk that you can't get rid of, you know the one you scratch from the pocket... Smiley

No not another Safe sex Advertisment Cheesy

Play Safe fellow Users !

No, It's not Grin

P.S

So.. scammers got the mods on the ropes here flooding this place with NEW accounts.

FUN FACT:

230 people come to this forum per day on average with 930,387 user accounts created.

Jimmy isn't scared !

fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:09:47 AM

Hello jimmy i want to give you challenge if you are good investigator Cheesy. Can you proof if someone bought triswardhani account or triswardhani self scam ppl.  Grin bring your info here
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 08:11:34 AM

WOW Shocked as soon as I posted this the Facebook page was removed or set to Private.... what are the chances of that happening ? Roll Eyes

I bet you he/she/they are in this thread watching with another alt/s, don't worry I already wrote down every user who posted here to investigate, if you have nothing to hide then you won't be worried Wink

o hey nice of you to accuse my ass when at the end of the day having a reputable member back up your claims probably is what stopped this scam . some people, haha
but i understand, and in fact i encourage you to make sure your being the most-through scam buster you can be, as i said b4, this is ALL of our community, so GJ!

Best of luck!  those who lost deserve a resolution! PM me for any way i can help, as it seems this is a serial scammer and they are the WORST imo

*keep in mind that entails you not violating my privacy with any shady shit yourself, as when you do your diligence on me i think you will find i protect my integrity viciously

Obviously you can tell I have been around the block a while, I have one of the most moist crevasses that you could ever imagine so I can slip & dip without you knowing you've already blown, I like to use protection though as you can see from my following smashes but personally like to give that call and say you have a little friend afterwards so don't always assume you are safe Wink

Jimmy see's many lists that users have partaken in that they are oblivious to that they will now regret for doing so, Play it safe and Jimmy won't come knockin', I'm like that itch on your junk that you can't get rid of, you know the one you scratch from the pocket... Smiley

Play Safe fellow Users !

No, It's not Grin

P.S

FUN FACT:

Jimmy isn't scared !

o fuk, here i thought you were serious about helping on this, bah, nevermind...
o well, say goodbye to any hope in hell, maybe you can help spotnik

~unwatching~ as i see your just another joke account (hell maybe the lithium dev YOURSELF trying to draw heat off)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
JimmyRecard (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:19:55 AM

Play Safe fellow Users !

No, It's not Grin

P.S

FUN FACT:

Jimmy isn't scared !

~unwatching~ as i see your just another joke account (hell maybe the lithium dev YOURSELF trying to draw heat off)

LOL dude if you haven't seen my posts I like to stir up shit to get people's reactions, go have a look at what I said to iGotSpots Cheesy I'm still sussing out his other alts Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1211692.msg17155695#msg17155695

You could even be Evil Eddie for all I know, the banana hits the noggin instead of the coconut sometimes, maybe the home turf is the most livable city though the Loch Ness could be like penises to fetuses but then there is rumors about Chernobyl growing tumors Cool

But I am serious with getting even with loljosh, mintodev, templar77, Carlos RT Ferguson, nite69

What shall you propose ? Anything that needs to be discussed outside here ?

CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 08:26:58 AM

Play Safe fellow Users !

No, It's not Grin

P.S

FUN FACT:

Jimmy isn't scared !

LOL dude if you haven't seen my posts I like to stir up shit to get people's reactions, go have a look at what I said to iGotSpots Cheesy I'm still sussing out his other alts Smiley

You could even be Evil Eddie for all I know, the banana hits the noggin instead of the coconut sometimes, maybe the home turf is the most livable city though the Loch Ness could be like penises to fetuses but then there is rumors about Chernobyl growing tumors Cool

But I am serious with getting even with loljosh, mintodev, templar77, Carlos RT Ferguson, nite69

honestly, i "propose" you follow through, im not wasting my time here, for me its ovbious your full of hot air.

i will watch this thread, but i know you will never do shit but post here (prove me wrong, for investors atleast)

but ya, bye, not worth my time helping you it seems (which sux)

JimmyRecard (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:38:13 AM

Play Safe fellow Users !

No, It's not Grin

P.S

FUN FACT:

Jimmy isn't scared !

But I am serious with getting even with loljosh, mintodev, templar77, Carlos RT Ferguson, nite69, Thewolfofcrypto

honestly, i "propose" you follow through, im not wasting my time here, for me its ovbious your full of hot air.

i will watch this thread, but i know you will never do shit but post here (prove me wrong, for investors atleast)

but ya, bye, not worth my time helping you it seems (which sux)

Dude I cracked a funny which other users are probably laughing at and some not and you accuse me of being the dev Roll Eyes For fuck sake bro don't be an asshole, you were nice just before  in your previous message then you just snapped thinking I'm just screwing around with all the information I have found, fuck man you post an address to the address I linked to before and your claiming it was "US" you just confirmed it, & what is there to say that you are a bought account that traded for some PC parts to an ANON Delivery Box to gain positive rep and just sat and waited then you go for that reach around ? I and many others could very well do that as that is the norm, need I fill you in on how these scams are performed or does Jimmy have to go back into the shadows because "CJ" can't help himself Roll Eyes

Here you go another one that you already know to add to the list of the same user, Thewolfofcrypto https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355864

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1717241.msg17567444#msg17567444

Still has the Lithium Signature.... Thought he was on every day supporting this crap... Roll Eyes

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:01:17 AM

Not much you can do but expose & shame them.

And was it on exchanges ?

iqbal26

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:12:18 AM

gmail contact account triswardhani is astrie.triswardhani@gmail.com , maybe thats email still active and search who buy triswardhani account
JimmyRecard (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:15:49 AM

I find this very peculiar from fikihafana....

Here is web wallet and pos miner. http://Http://application.id/wallet
due developer wont give us reward, donate some coin to support service
CMHmZgLJB5ieysBGV2W7H2gakAuXnziKRj

They Huh created a Web Wallet ^ that supposedly stakes + has a similar look and fashion to XLTH, the Coin Dev of the thread deleted the coin info in the same way..... Why would fikihafana be creating a webwallet with all that effort 2 days later... as much as he helped me he could really be in on it....

Here is some more info on him.....

CaesarionCoin Dev's Postings of supply, Similar to Lithium's Postings of Supply

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1583921.msg15921494#msg15921494

FREE 25,000 Coins At POSWallet Faucet!

https://poswallet.com/faucet.php?coin=xjc

REF: 14 August 2016 - POSWallet Faucet donation - 25,000 (POS1 remaining 225,562.70) tx: 7864e75c695c3f9903e53d9f7fda1e0ec4f160b474e5005ecc86a5965eefb7be

fikihafana Created a Translation thread for the coin, look at that .cf faucet website Cheesy Cheap fucks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1584248.msg15906935#msg15906935

Caesarion COIN

Diluncurkan 2016/12/08 23:23 pm UK / GMT

Ptolemy XV Philopator Philometor Caesar alias Caesarion
Iwapanetjer entynehem - Pewaris tuhan yang menyelamatkan
Setepenptah - Dipilih dari Ptah
Irmaatenre - Melaksanakan aturan Ra / Matahari Kebenaran
Sekhemankhamun - Gambar Hidup dari Amun

Juga dikenal sebagai
Tuhan segala Tuhan
Raja dari segala raja

Caesarion, juga dikenal sebagai Ptolemeus XV, Kaisar Philopator Philometor lahir 23 Juni 47 SM dan hidup (menurut sejarah yang kurang jelas) hingga 23 Agustus, 30 SM, lebih dikenal dengan julukan Caesarion dan Ptolemy Caesar atau Kaisar kecil. Ibu Cleopatra dan ayahnya Julius Caeser.

Caesarion adalah Firaun terakhir dari Mesir. Dia adalah anggota terakhir dari dinasti Ptolemaic Mesir, yang memerintah bersama-sama dengan ibunya Cleopatra VII dari Mesir, dari September 2, 44 SM.

Dia memegang posisi penguasa tunggal antara kematian Cleopatra, pada tanggal 12 Agustus, 30 BC (tanggal peluncuran koin ini untuk menghormati Cleaopatra dan anaknya dan pewaris tunggal ke kerajaan Mesir dan Romawi) hingga 23 Agustus 30 SM, saat kematiannya diperintahkan oleh Oktavianus, yang akan menjadi kaisar Romawi Augustus.

Tidak diketahui apakah perintah Oktavianus berhasil dilakukan .

Caesarion adalah anak tertua dari Cleopatra VII, dan mungkin satu-satunya anak biologis dari Julius Caesar, setelah ia beri nama.

Apakah Anda meneliti tentang orang ini dan mencoba menemukan sejarahnya, siapa dia, apa yang dia lakukan, di mana ia pergi dan terjaga. Banyak hal baru di Youtube tentang dia juga.

Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesarion

Tentang CaesarionCoin

CaesarionCoin (atau Caesarion) adalah mata uang eksperimental digital untuk menghormati Caesarion, penguasa dari kerajaan Mesir dan Romawi, dan diluncurkan pada hari ibunya Cleopatra dibunuh dan hari di mana Caesarion menjadi Raja dari segala raja.

CaesarionCoin menyediakan blockchain baru untuk mengirim pembayaran di mana saja di dunia, hampir gratis dan langsung tanpa keterlibatan pihak ketiga.

Spesifikasi

Algoritma: SHA256
Coin Jenis: POW / POS
Max POW Koin 6234781230 (dari tanggal kelahirannya dengan tanggal awal kerajaan-Nya)
Max POS : tidak ada batasan
Waktu Min untuk stake: 23 jam
waktu Max untuk stake: 23 hari
POS: 23% per tahun
Blocksize: 2MB
Blok reward: 1.500 koin per blok, ada blok halving
Durasi POW diharapkan: 20 tahun
Premine: 234.800.000 (hadiah, faucet, pembangunan jangka panjang dan pendanaan)
rpcport = 33262
port = 33259

V1.01 Rum Rilis Spiced - 12 Agustus 2016

Download Wallet

Source code - https://mega.nz/#!FMll0Q6I!xV3pW0HMBJEEwTnWZeIX4ID7ULqSZj5NeyCgcKkBNLI
Windows - https://mega.nz/#!5JslWAab!0MsGopDN-3aFFvhOKrqbnXti2sokZnTbGXRNca7IIGg
Linux - https://mega.nz/#!AMFUnCCK!7dv8cmVjtZ3ZTGqiijwwWf9V9i8MWbFhNO1pR-yXB38

Harap beritahu kami jika Anda sedang menyiapkan Pools, jangan membuat pool untuk sementara waktu, kami ingin pool untuk jangka panjang untuk koin ini.

Pools
Shitcoin https://shitcoin.today/caesar
Maxminers https://maxminers.net/caesar
Poolkeepers http://poolkeepers.mine.nu
GlenPool xjc.gcpool.eu

Hadiah
terjemahan
Italian - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1584537 (bounty 10,000 claimed - forumaster)
French
Greek - Dipesan oleh killerjoegreece
Chinese
Japanese
Spanish
Arabic - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1584850 (bounty 10,000 claimed - won99)
German - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1584787.0 (bounty 10,000 claimed - patrick349)
Dutch - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1584612.0 (bounty 10,000 claimed - tinus)
Indonesian - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1584248.0 (bounty 10,000 claimed)

Untuk terjemahan bahasa lain silahkan PM (Tidak menggunakan google translate)

Social Media
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/caesarioncoin

Block Explorers
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xjc/
https://poswallet.com/blockChain/xjc/

Services
POSWallet - http://www.poswallet.com - Staking coin dengan Poswallet

Faucets
POSWallet Faucet - https://poswallet.com/faucet.php?coin=xjc
http://bestmultifaucet.cf/xjc/

Bursa Jual Beli XJC
https://www.cryptorex.com/trade/XJC/BTC

Semua dokumen berkaitan dengan marketing, publishing, aktivitas pengembangan dan yang lainnya akan di tambahkan ke timeline ini agar siapapun dapat melihat referensinya. Jika anda melakukan promosi, silahkan post beserta wallet address anda untuk mendapatkan hadiah.

12 August 2016 - Official Peluncuran CaesarionCoin XJC
12 August 2016 - Official Bitcointalk Thread dibuat( http://www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1583921.0 )
13 August 2016 - Official Twitter Dibuat ( http://www.twitter.com/caesarioncoin )
14 August 2016 - Hadiah untuk Twitter, 25 Coins Per Follower ( http://www.bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1583921.60 )

Pengeluaran Keuangan

12 August 2016 - Premine dialokasikan 234,800,000 units (block 1 - tx: a376d6c4fa6a0229345e5fb4ff1eda3d1d80d88c280c5d2fbde6bbf39b368865)
14 August 2016 - Proof Of Stake Reward - 245,562.70 (POS1)
14 August 2016 - Sumbangan POSWallet Faucet - 25,000 (POS1 remaining 225,562.70) tx: 7864e75c695c3f9903e53d9f7fda1e0ec4f160b474e5005ecc86a5965eefb7be
16 August 2016 - Pembayaran penerjemah belanda - 10,000 (POS1) - tx: 15b6d57c2140a26aa15b4a72ec894d488a3f0f56a432bce2d271d13c5e2e6e04
16 August 2016 - Pembayaran penerjemah itali - 10,000 (POS1) - tx: 473c06b500fcddf637e74ee2a5703a869ab4ece5c226f05c5421ddba663dd183

Pembayaran untuk komunitas
Twitter (25 koin per follower) -
terjemahan (10.000 koin per terjemahan apabila disetujui - Belanda, Italia)

Very convenient I must say.... Help out so heads don't turn ?

mvl

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:32:57 AM

Lets not post every suspicious activity. Take some time to link it to the XLTH scammer. If you cannot find a link dont post it, at least not in this topic.
JimmyRecard (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:41:45 AM

Lets not post every suspicious activity. Take some time to link it to the XLTH scammer. If you cannot find a link dont post it, at least not in this topic.

Oh really..... Looks like he is trying to strike again, how dumb can people be.... link to an amazon image for OS upload section Roll Eyes ICO too + New cryptographic features, improved blockchain technology and a full cryptocurrency system Roll Eyes Oh yeah where do I sign up ? Convenient that it was around the same time that XLTH died that this starts Roll Eyes

This is just a rename of the bruteforce method people use on Addresses, Go have a look https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923636.0 although the site is now defunct http://buttcoins.com

We have a smart ass dev again Cheesy Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758301.msg17590689#msg17590689

youre write
in launch coin and create coin is expected in September 2017.
but this now month january youre open ico selling, collect bitcoin investor and without escrow because coin still not ready

All smartass traders, including you are welcome to get off this thread at once.

RecoveryCoin - ECDSA-based cryptocurrency
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758301.0

iqbal26

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

@JimmyRecard  how do you think about application.id & opens.id owner email fhafana@yahoo.com i think same like fikihafana account

JimmyRecard (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:58:06 AM

@JimmyRecard  how do you think about application.id & opens.id owner email fhafana@yahoo.com i think same like fikihafana account

All these users have a link, I just look..... also it seems Giveaway lists have a fair few of the same users on each one posting not far off from each other or PM'ing by the look of their list numbers, I might need to contact the people responsible for making these lists...

iqbal26

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:08:19 AM

@JimmyRecard  how do you think about application.id & opens.id owner email fhafana@yahoo.com i think same like fikihafana account

All these users have a link, I just look..... also it seems Giveaway lists have a fair few of the same users on each one posting not far off from each other or PM'ing by the look of their list numbers, I might need to contact the people responsible for making these lists...
If they related to each other, most likely xlth dev accounts not purchased or hacked but real from indonesia and most likely they have an big networks in cryptocurremcy
Warkop

Activity: 1162
Merit: 270

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:15:37 AM

@JimmyRecard  how do you think about application.id & opens.id owner email fhafana@yahoo.com i think same like fikihafana account

You seem to know something about the person who did this fraud. if you know why you do not track or you telitikan from the beginning he made a thread to the end he disappeared, I'm sure he still saw the situation here and he still has another bitcointalk account to monitor the situation here.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mvl

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:25:55 AM

If they related to each other, most likely xlth dev accounts not purchased or hacked but real from indonesia and most likely they have an big networks in cryptocurremcy

Let's not publish accusations based on gut feeling. Let's stick to facts. It is in nobody's interest if vague accusations that may or may not be linked to the XLTH scam are fogging this topic. Remember that the goal is to find the guy who pulled this scam. The people who lost money to XLTH are not helped by posting gut-feeling accusations.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:37:21 AM

Hadeuuhhh bro iqbal26 dan orang indonesia yg lainnya

Jangan lagi nambah daftar penuduhan ke saya, sebelumnya Gizfreak melakukan itu. Saya sudah menjelaskan segala sesuatunya di thread lithium, dan Gizfreak sudah mengkonfirmasinya.

Jika anda orang indo menuduh saya terkait silahkan baca ini https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1730705.msg17581193#msg17581193
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: