Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:40:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!!! Can't find my bitcoin in my blockchain wallet.....  (Read 2226 times)
Mr.Nath (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

We Also Sell GINGER, BITTER KOLA, GALLSTONE, etc.

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:35:35 AM

Hi,

I registered on blockchain and my wallet identifier was sent to me via email with a confirmation link.

I couldnt confirm the wallet/link because i was offline for about 3days.

Later, i purchased bitcoin to that address (without confirming the link/wallet identifier yet via email) and it (bitcoin) was sent via my EMAIL and i receiced email from (coinbase) that i had been sent bitcoin to my blockchain wallet.

For over 7days now,  cant see the btc in my walllet. I have done the necessary confirmation yet the btc isnt reflectinng.

My question is, is it possible to send btc via email to an address/wallet that was not yet confirmed? What should i do that i haven't done?

Please any help suggestion?

DO YOU NEED ANYTHING IN NIGERIA/AFRICA? I can help you source for whatever you need.

You can hire me as your Nigerian Agent call/whatsapp +2348036932174.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:41:18 AM

From what I have understand from you post

1. You create an online wallet at Blockchain.info (I assume since you say "blockchain")

2. They sent you an email containing your wallet identifier and confirmation link

3. You cannot confirm it because you was offline (explain some more?)

4. You purchase some Bitcoin from CoinBase and then sent it to your newly create Blockchain wallet (which haven't been email-confirmed)

5. You did not the Bitcoin in your balance

Well, then one of the highest possibilities is that you withdraw to the wrong Bitcoin address. As long as it is a valid Bitcoin address, I believe CoinBase will send out. Blockchain.info just act as an wallet. The email confirmation is to confirm your ownership to the account (so they can send you a verification link whenever you want to login as an added security).

Edit: It will be great if you can post your Bitcoin address.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
iqbal26

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

what your address ?
you can check transaction in your wallet success or not ,if success maybe you will lose your coin if you dont have privkey your address
Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:51:08 AM

1. You create an online wallet at Blockchain.info (I assume since you say "blockchain")

2. They sent you an email containing your wallet identifier and confirmation link

4. You purchase some Bitcoin from CoinBase and then sent it to your newly create Blockchain wallet (which haven't been email-confirmed)

Well, then one of the highest possibilities is that you withdraw to the wrong Bitcoin address. As long as it is a valid Bitcoin address, I believe CoinBase will send out. Blockchain.info just act as an wallet. The email confirmation is to confirm your ownership to the account (so they can send you a verification link whenever you want to login as an added security).

1: YES! Blockchain.info

2: EXACTLY

3: I didnt go online for like 3days because i was exetremely busy.

4: YES! It wasn't emailed confirmed yet. Though the confirmation link had been sent.

5: Bitcoin is not in the wallet till now.

But they sent to the email which i used in creating the blockchain.info account and i got a confirmation email via coinbase in that same email....

DO YOU NEED ANYTHING IN NIGERIA/AFRICA? I can help you source for whatever you need.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:58:47 AM

4: YES! It wasn't emailed confirmed yet. Though the confirmation link had been sent.

But they sent to the email which i used in creating the blockchain.info account and i got a confirmation email via coinbase in that same email....

Did check whether or not your coins are still with coinbase? If you have not given coinbase your bitcoin address from blockchain.info they wouldnt send them there.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 08:01:05 AM

Where did you copy the Receive address from? Were you logged into your Blockchain.info account?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:01:58 AM

Did you have check your address if have received any coins in the last hours?
Check in block explorer if your address is still empty maybe you don't receive any funds (due the email not confirmed!!)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 08:11:50 AM

Considering all posts of OP it seems that OP has posted wrong address in coinbase while purchasing bitcoins. I don’t think any transaction would remain pending for such a long period  (assuming that there is no fault at coinbase’s side while paying appropriate fees).

It would be easier to help if you can post your bitcoin wallet here and if possible coinbase transaction details too.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:22:27 AM

Don't know why you have the time to create a blockchain.info account but don't have the time to verify, clicking mail should be pretty easy thing and why you withdraw to a incomplete blockchain.info account. Return to the topic, your coin withdraw to blockchain address, so you should contact their support, but be prepare to get nothing just incase.
Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:43:34 PM

1Nju8MFMoqPNicocaxEdTxy44trXniYosA

thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:56:39 PM

youre regitre blockchain without confirmtion
your blockchain account is till can open
and you can still receive payment in your addres

if you sending from coinbase use blockchain wallet, so you can open your blokchain, because without open you can't know your addres bitcoin

about receive or not you can check in addres in block exporler transaction is finish confirmation or not
Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:17:47 PM

Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:42:10 PM

Did check whether or not your coins are still with coinbase? If you have not given coinbase your bitcoin address from blockchain.info they wouldnt send them there.

How do i do that please @shorena???

Bitcoin address posted @iqbal26.

Sender sent bitcoin to my (email address) instead of btc wallet as he said it was possible that way. I would love to post pictures/transaction details but u know the limitations on us here as newbies @Dudeperfect

underhood

Activity: 124
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:47:35 PM

SIMPLE: There was no transaction sent to address 1Nju8MFMoqPNicocaxEdTxy44trXniYosA until now. E.g. whoever is sender he/she either didn't send bitcoins (yet or at all) or sent them to another address.

You do not need confirm anything in email to receive bitcoins to this address. Anyone can send bitcoin there any time. What is question is your ability to spend them.
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:34:25 PM

Where did you copy this address? How you get this addy without confirming mail? Because after confirmation you can login in, in your wallet first time

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 05:50:55 AM

I can’t see any transaction with the address given by you so there no transaction took place. I think the following possibility,

Email Verification –
I never tried sending bitcoins using email, but since it is interesting I think, you can try this.
How can coinbase have a list of a database of Bitcoin addresses associated with blockchain.info? In this case, they must have sent your bitcoins to your coinbase account (associated with the email you gave while purchasing) itself.

If you are using the different email address on your coinbase account, then create a new one with the email address you gave while buying bitcoins. You might have bitcoins inside your coinbase account when you open an account and verify it.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:05:11 AM

My question is, is it possible to send btc via email to an address/wallet that was not yet confirmed? What should i do that i haven't done?

Depends on the exchange terms but take note that it must be done via "SAME EXCHANGE". In most of the cases, they are must vefiried. e.g Coinbase to Coinbase and not to Coinbase to other party. Like here in our local exchanger, they are allowing email address can be used but of course they must be registered both in that exchange and the transactions must be made within the same exchange.

No way Coinbase will just detect that you have an account with blockchain with only email address as standard basis.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:35:25 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 11:09:40 AM by Diced90

-snip-
Later, i purchased bitcoin to that address (without confirming the link/wallet identifier yet via email) and it (bitcoin) was sent via my EMAIL and i receiced email from (coinbase) that i had been sent bitcoin to my blockchain wallet.
-snip-
Please any help suggestion?
You say bitcoins were sent from coinbase through email payment to your blockchain.info wallet??
Is this even possible because I believe that's were the problem is.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 07:10:35 AM

Where did you get this address?? Is this where you sent your coins to?
It doesn't have any transactions. Meaning, it didn't receive or send any bitcoins.

---
Sender sent bitcoin to my (email address) instead of btc wallet as he said it was possible that way. I would love to post pictures/transaction details but u know the limitations on us here as newbies @Dudeperfect
So, you gave the sender your email address instead of a wallet address?

Are you using the same email for your coinbase and blockchain.info accounts? If so, then have you checked your coinbase wallet? See if it was sent there, especially if the sender was using a coinbase wallet to send the funds.

If you are receiving bitcoin or ether from another Coinbase customer, you can have them send bitcoin to the email address you used when creating your account.
https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2340440-how-do-i-receive-bitcoin-or-ethereum-
(Looks like it's possible to use an email address instead of a bitcoin address, though I haven't personally tried it out. But you have to remember that it's got to be the email address you used to make that wallet account.)

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:16:55 AM

Where did you get this address?? Is this where you sent your coins to?
It doesn't have any transactions. Meaning, it didn't receive or send any bitcoins.

---
So, you gave the sender your email address instead of a wallet address?

Are you using the same email for your coinbase and blockchain.info accounts? If so, then have you checked your coinbase wallet? See if it was sent there, especially if the sender was using a coinbase wallet to send the funds.

If you are receiving bitcoin or ether from another Coinbase customer, you can have them send bitcoin to the email address you used when creating your account.
https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2340440-how-do-i-receive-bitcoin-or-ethereum-
(Looks like it's possible to use an email address instead of a bitcoin address, though I haven't personally tried it out. But you have to remember that it's got to be the email address you used to make that wallet account.)

It's still not possible in OP's case since they are crossing the roads from exchange to exchange which is Coinbase to Blockchain. OP must ask the sender to contact Coinbase and asked some possible solutions.

That is only possible if Coinbase to Coinbase transaction like what stated above and obviously it's really like that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM